Can we have a resume critique thread?

Can we have a resume critique thread?

Not gonna make it. You should just kill yourself.

LOL nice „skills“

man i miss these threads. everyone on Veeky Forums was a really harsh critic too so you'll able to iron out every little detail

>Philosophical

Enjoy flipping burgers for the rest of your life

>microsoft paint

>corporate finances
top kek

Japanese (Spoken) should be Japanese (soft spoken).

>no publications
>shitty employment history
>kiddy sw

Into the trash it goes

I don't get it

I managed money that belonged to the corporation

Just sent 10 niggas to that address thanks op

>Chart reading
>Submissive
>Obedient
>couldn't hold job at Wendy's for more than a month

Also I know this resume is a joke but executive positions are generally leadership roles at the corporate office, not manning the cash register at a store. If you're going to make blatant lies at least make them believable.

What's wrong with being submissive and obedient?
Don't employers like employees who don't question their superiors and do as their told?

i almost started to ask if you were sure it wasn't a franchise but then i realized it would be a waste of time

Sure but they also like employees who aren't autistic enough to put this shit on their resume and who lie about their employment history.

If you're applying to be a doorman at a dominatrix parlor

I'm not lying, I look after the house and worked to ensure that the customer was satisfied and managed money that belonged to the corporation. Risk assurance is when there are rowdy customers and I have to chase them out and risk having the chance of them never coming back but their presence will cause less customers to come in

even army generals or marines started out being obedient and submissive

>fired first shift flipping burgers at Wendy's
>lives in mother's basement practicing katana for 3 years
>"private security guard"
>skills: submissive

kys

the only work experience required on your resume is a screen shot of your blockfolio

You fucking autist