apparently these two are now bffs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo_uJdG8Hpk
youtube.com/watch?v=H8I9UHPuUkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Big fat fucks

>that obnoxious ass font
kys, my dude

Also, have FPH threads turned into Whitney Whale Watching?

why not? she is everything fph is about

Those fucking teeth man.

Why bother living if you look like the left whale

I hate the cunt on the left she's so self absorbed and her face makes me want to punch her

You have to be shitting me

>tfw your package delivery man starts hitting on your obese mom
Never ends

checked
I wonder if this is the most pants on head retarded tattoo that artist has ever done...

lmao

I thought this was a fph thread not a fucking reaction pic thread.

This thread is so dead. I expected more from you, Veeky Forums.

Kookaburras are a real thing?

I thought they were a fake animal like jabberwokkies and narwhals

They are a living meme from Australia.

>Acknowledges they feel like shit
>Hates it
>"I love my body"

>love my...
>*gasp*wheeze*
>...body

HAES is basically about lying to yourself constantly that you love your body, in a mass hallucination.

Her tooth gap is wider than the Sino-Russian border.

>tfw started fucking fat chicks and now I get laid twice a week or more

Feels decent man. I have a face sitting fetish so they have that appeal, plus it helps me get stronk

t

I want to do this. I tried to get my friends to go on a pig hunt with me. Whoever bangs the fattest slut wins.

They wouldn't do it

Might as well name these threads The Adventures of Whitney Thore.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo_uJdG8Hpk

Would bang her high test latina friend

Reaction pics are fun

good christ almighty

>not setting your camera before you start filming
these fat fucks can't do ANYTHING right.

listening to this guy read is like listening to someone try to pound in a nail, but miss for ten minutes.

>this fat
>titts still flat af
Fucking genetically inferior shitcunt

youtube.com/watch?v=H8I9UHPuUkI

so who the fuck is this am i supposed to know?

>0:35

Jesus fuck. Bloody animal - disproving human culture developing cutlery for a good reason. Might as well use your hands you living shame upon our species.

The one on the right would be so pretty if she wasn't 600 lbs, it's such a shame. What a waste.

You know,if robots ever want to take over I'm not even about fighting them

Humanity has failed

>Veeky Forums- gossip about fat people
Cmon guys

that toothgap would be so cute if she weighed half as much

>Ass teacher

I kinda feel like the one who loses by the biggest amount is actually the winner of that game

Personal experience of fucking a fat dude
1/2
>Young and dumb, believe those FA comics about "teddy bear guys"
>Fuck this planet sized fatty, probably mid 300's or so, not very good at estimating weight, but I couldn't even come close to wrapping my arms around him
>Was first put off when he took off his shoes and the stench of a rotting cesspool wafted up, was too autismo to say anything about it, but even now the smell feels like it lingers. Later on finally told him and all he did was start washing his feet with paper-fucking-towels and restaurant soap.
>Thought I had a crushing fetish, once actually did make me black out while laying on top of me.
>Was also a virgin, didn't really understand he had a micro-penis.
>Probably from the rest of it getting swallowed up in his fat folds.
>Bragged about "his girth" making up for the length. Would brag about all the "females he'd satisfied".
>Everytime I gave him head my forehead would hit his pannus in a disturbing manner, as if an oompa-loompa smacked into a river of pudding, or some other shit like that.
>Never kissed him on the mouth, told him I thought that spit in general was gross, but actually was because he always had bad breath, even after just brushing.
>Missionary position was like being water-boarded. The sweat dripping off his face turned it into Guantanamo Bay, sometimes it got into my eye and I imagined eye infections and being blinded. Always keep mouth closed or tilted head to side.
>Doggystyle was impossible. He made excuses, saying our thighs were different lengths or some shit, but I know it was because he was too damn fat.
>He liked this side-position shit that let him move the least but also was incredibly painful for me because I was being crushed by his behemoth weight.
>In the end ghost him out of my life because I'm still too autismo to tell the truth.
>Fat guys, never again. Have rooted all fat people from friend group. Can never look at a fatty ever again without imagining this guys stench.

jesus christ how have you managed to not kill yourself yet?
these memories wil stay with you forever
pray that you get dementia

>Toronto

That explains everything

Sperged out again, didn't type the middle
2/2
>Cowgirl was impossible because his enormous mass meant I'd have to kneel on his fat or some other painful shit like that.
>He was somehow obsessed with lasting, and practiced this self-made meditation thing while masturbating so that he'd last longer.
>Probably fapped his dick numb or something.
>But that made every session way too long (when looking back, just starting was already too long)
>Ruined sex for me for a good year afterwards.

>Evaluation of that comic
>Feels like: you're getting smothered by the flesh thing at the end of Inside. Probably smells similar too,
>Foreplay: God dammit don't put your mouth on me you disgusting fuck.
>Afterwards: Dude was ultra-jew, shared nothing. I wouldn't have an appetite after that horror show anyways.

>for somebody who says they're happier than they've ever been, you sure cry a lot.
Whitney's status: rekt

Goddamnit what a nightmare. I used to be with a skinny guy who would sweat as much as a fat guy and constantly ate garbage. Bad breath, sweat everywhere.. now I'm just imagining all this plus a fuckin wet beanbag in the way.
Also last time I talked to him on the internet bragged about putting on weight saying "my ass looks like a woman's ass now!" I hope by 40 hes a fat piece of shit who needs someone to clean his fat folds

Yes

They laugh at you all the time too. Fucking Chad birds

>Throws chicken broth on me

>Based asshole three

>used to be about 350lbs, around 190 now.
>read this story
>be kind of glad about my crippling self loathing that prevented me from talking to women
>realize that if I ended up with a woman now, she'd be just as mortified at my wrinkled grocery bag physique as my fatass former self
>at least you can't see my shame as long as I keep my shirt on.

BRB, gotta go lift some feels away.

Ooooh! Dude I'm gonna try doing that with my friends!

Fucking hell that sounds like a fucking nightmare...

I personaly think that a little thickness can't go wrong but fucking 300 pounds?!?! NOPE.

L-london?

That was the moment of the episode my sides went into orbit... so beautiful.

>Thousands of years of human struggle all for this

Dat filename
Fuck the fat neet who made that shit

Veeky Forums please stop making fun of the mentally ill these people need HELP not HATE!

That's really sad that someone would do something like that. Like, I had a long talk with my SO about removing various junk foods and then "healthier" foods that were still high in calories and sugar before I did it. I can't imagine adding or removing stuff from my partner's diet without talking to them first.

why not both

What? God damn.

>Not drowning requires intense, active effort
>Not eating literally requires less energy than eating
You don't even have to move more to lose weight

how do you get delts like the skinny guy

She has the same fake attitude and smile as my former fat english teacher. Looks uncanny. I could tell she hated me for being Veeky Forums and always gave me shit oral marks even though i aced every test and participated in class. God, fuck that bitch.

I dunno ask Tien he seems to have that down.

>Next time on MBFFL

worth a read.

>0:35

She went to wipe her mouth with a napkin but then decided that she wanted to eat what she'd spilled on her face so she just pushed it towards her mouth with her fingers. ....

Excuse me.

>that normal-sized woman behind her

garbage bag is way better than jelly rolls. keep it up!

>every session
i might be reading into this but you actually went back for round 2 fukn lol

I read this one every time, fucking love it.

Narwhals are real.

kekd/10

>literally no self respect

This seems to be a common theme amongst people who fuck hamplanets.

did she actually get fatter? what the fuck

Of course she did. What did you expect a fat activist to do, lose weight?

>body shape: ice cream cone

>i've lost 5 pounds so it's time to bring out the cameltoe shorts

fucking fatties

I don't understand how fat peoples brains work with all this delusion

I assume those are from the same person.

someon screen cap thist pls

>2165 - 150
>being attracted to fat or black women

>2016
>Liking either black or white women
You dun fucked up pham

Kek