There's only seven days left before SIBOS and you delusional LINKies still believe it will reach $1 before that?

There's only seven days left before SIBOS and you delusional LINKies still believe it will reach $1 before that?

Sergey has to release some god damn info or his coin is dead in a couple of days

No news before SIBOS.

Don't worry and fomo. Just don't buy link.
There's a few of us who know that sibos is not the end game but only the beginning.

Lol, not even bothered by dip.

$2 in 6 days cap this

We can't even go above 9k sats

The SIBOS will actually cause a big dip because brainlets are expecting a hype megapresentation that will make LINK worth 400$ at least. The ones that hold after that DIP will be the ones to make it and witness its grown after January 2018

you stupid fag, they are releasing news after the conference not before. they confirmed this on their slack. stupid cunt

a hype megapresentation is what they'll get

i dont even give a fuck what the price will be before sibos. I hope it will fluctuate a lot

This presentation will be huge, it will blow ripple out of the water.
Partners, live demos, the lot

I have 160k LINK and all the time in the world to watch it hit $10. 3.5B market cap is within the next 2 years. Not selling shit, bruh, SIBOS is just step 1.

I'm pretty sure, but in the best case scenario SIBOS will give chainlink more exposure and an incoming volume grow, I agree with that.

But not SO big as some people/shills expect. We will have a Pump and Dump period after the convention, resulting in some good chances to buy more.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to be a LINK investor. The hints are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the banking system most of the hints will go over a typical newfags head. There’s also Sergies optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from satoshi nakamoto's literature, for instance. The investors understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this coin, to realise its not just brilliant- is can change peoplea LIVES. As a consequence people who dislike chainlink truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in sergies existential catchphrase “See you at SIBOS” which itself is a cryptic reference to the international banking conference. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the chainlink development team's genius wit unfolds itself on their binance trading screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

175k here, so basically the same. I'll withdraw a bit for a house at like $1.50 but other than that, I'm in the same hodl boat with you.

a Link related question, How can i stop looking at charts and Veeky Forums. I've invested the money i have in link, so it is not possible for me to put more in. I'm also in this for the long run, even if the price rocket to 10$, i would still hold, i don't plan on cashing out anything this year.

There is no purpose for me to spend time on Veeky Forums or to look at the link price, i might as well just stop and then return in 2018 and re-evaluate my position on link.. but i does not appear as if i am capable of letting go..

Any advice?

Slack moderators confirmed that they are 100% focused on SIBOS at the moment and won't be making announcements until after the event. They are putting together a community communications team after SIBOS. Expected announcements include: Big name presale contributors, status of phase 2 implementation with SWIFT, status of integration with Intel SGX, ect.

I'm curious, how will you cash out?
Will you sell them in an exchange? And after that? The exchange will send you the money? What happens with withdraw limits? Could you somehow bypass them?

235k Link now. I might just go travel for a few months and chill the fuck out.

See you in 2-3 years bro's.

withdraw limits? you need one exchange where you've submitted your identification (KYC) and been fully verified. That's how most of us initially deposit our money into crypto. Once you buy your first crypto you're free to transfer it to other exchanges and trade your crypto. When you want to cash out you transfer your BTC or ETH back to the original exchange you verified with and trade for $USD or whatever currency. Then you should be able to withdraw with virtually no limits (I think mine does wire transfers upto $500k or something). Of course you're going to pay capital gains tax on money you withdraw.

which exchange you use to withdraw?

state the number of your Links