6'7 female volleyball player

>6'7 female volleyball player
>40+ inch ass

lewd

shut the fuck up, you fucking cuck idiot

Sabina would bomb her desu.

>She will never lay out on her stomach and let you nose dive straight into that ass

DESU

Stop, only Kazakhstan volleyball players are allowed on Veeky Forums.

>black

Into the trash.

>sabina_waiting_for_a_facial.jpg

SHE'S PURE YOU ASSHOLE

>tfw have a thing for taller women
>NEVER seen a woman taller than me irl

I'm only 6'4

Sure, kiddo.

I'm the same way but I'm a manlet so 35% of the women population are taller than me. I consider it a blessing.

>>>>

Try to meet this chick and bang, lad.

I'm 5'11 and I have a thing for tall chicks, too. When they're tall, they're actually easier, because most men that they've come into contact with have never even seriously tried to approach them sexually unless they live in a village of 6'4+ chaderinos.

too bad she's a nigger

I'm 6'5 and I once saw a women taller than me in the grocery store. She even had a proportionate body.
Needless to say I felt weird.

Wtf is wrong w u, that is most likely a relative or family aquaintance. Sick ass nigga.

She's a call girl for old rich russian guys, face reality.

>relative
>family
He's clearly white and her suggar daddy. Just look at the bags. She got some presents after she fucked him a few times.

why does that matter?

Reported.

She's not Russian.

>>>>>/reddit/

How do I even get amazonians like this?
At college I often thought about going to the volleyball games for a chance to talk to one of the qt players.....but it would seem so obvious so i never did...

Move to Kazakhstan?

What the fucking fuck is that picture? That's a super religious Christian summer camp, I'm 99.99% sure. I recognize the food hall and bathrooms right outside of it. Wtf.

Trainings every day! No exceptions!

Who is she?

>Quick, Tatyana! You aren't in the picture.

that's cringy as fuck

do you need to be tall for voleyball?

You need to be cute for volleyball. CUTE.

i am

I think they usually have one shorter person on the team. Otherwise height, reach and jump is extremely important.