>using steroids

>being your gym's steroid beast
Kek, you freaks are disgusting. Nobody want to use the gear after you've touched it. You guys are fucking degenerate and everyone can tell what you really are from a mile away. You're not fooling anyone and you immediately lose all respect.

U sound lonely

gee you sure showed that guy in the gym that outlifts you in everything.

This is autism tier.

In your mind you're like 'yeah, im teh bestest and picking up heavy fings'

In everyone else's mind it's like 'Jesus... What's with that guy? He doesn't lift as much as an athlete, but he's still obsessed. Dude needs a hobby.'

>that roid gut
I'd still fuck him, if only to know what it feels like to fuck a giant beetle

>outlifts you in everything

sterons are cheating easy mode

OP, you're retarded. Sure, someone like pic related looks shit but someone juicing on low dose cycles and getting a lean muscular physiqe without being overly big and actually is trying to look more aesthetic instead of shooting everything up he can find, will look beter then you and lift heavier than you too, also impress girls more than you.
Not even roiding and never planning to but saying everyone on the juice looks shit is retarded. Look at kinobody, or other fake natties who're on that "are they natty or not"-line. They look awesome because they know what they're doing.

Its not a contest, some guys just want to be big and strong. If you feel pride in doing stuff the inferior way then move power to ya'. If I have to build a house I'm using a nail gun though. You can use your more gooderer bcuz is natural hammer. At the end of the day I'll have a house and you'll just have a few shitty banged together pieces of framing.

>fucking a giant beetle

10/10 sides are gone

Topkek

>Its not a contest, some guys just want to be big and strong.
Agreed
>hurr durr ya fucking idiot I'm going to become PERFECT and you will look like shit! Because you do this wrong and it's totally a contest!

>Dude needs a hobby.
A hobby you say...like....lifting...

Go kill yourself instead of shitting up this board.

Same but this roided guy is at the gym literally 24/7

Nigga go home

Heh

>Its not a contest,
Stopped reading there
>outlifting
>not a competitive choice of word

Retard. Seems like the sterons are getting to your head

do you know how you can tell that you don't lift?
I'm honestly not that strong myself, nor do I have any powerlifter ambitions. But I do love it when you guys get defensive because someone else does better.
I'm not saying taking streroid isn't easy, I'm saying OP is a jelly little cunt looking at someone who's actually been lifting for years now and muttering to himself
"errr how is he so strong? that's not human, nigger must be on roids!"

I'm the user who used the word "outlift", and wrote this-this is a different user

>Not even roiding and never planning to

My favorite meme you roid defense for loves to spit.

>impress girls more than you.

I see you're a cuck as well.

>for years

lel
You mean the jersey shore faggots who've only lifted for 2 months before scoring a source?

hey man do you have the tisms as well?

no I specifically referred to people in his own gym, which we can assume isn't celebrity tier.
>some people use roids
>therefore anyone bigger than me is roiding
enjoy being jelly

Shows how insecure steron users are, that the words "bait" or "trolling" haven't been mentioned once in this thread - OP is clearly doing both, but you guys are taking it seriously.

I don't use gear yet, but plan to soon. Still doing my research and learning everything I can, getting my lifts as good as possible natty, getting my diet on point, etc.

I don't see the shame. I tell friends, family, co-workers, etc. that I plan to use steroids.

I realise you Americans have been fed the American Dream bullshit and are taught to learn that using things like steroids is "cheating", but that's mental. Designed to keep you meek and productive, in your shitty cubicle for 50 years. In reality, anyone successful in life, from big business, to simply getting plenty of pussy, takes fucking shortcuts. And why not? It's how the world works.

So why do sane, rational people think it's "cheating"? Cheating who exactly? Unless you're in competition you're cheating fucking no-one.

If you guys really think taking some safe, effective, and most countries, legal supplements to make you look good and lift well is "cheating", then don't drive a car. It's "cheating" - walk instead. Don't buy a house, or technology, or pay for any services. That's "cheating" - live in the woods and live off the land. That's the "natural" way to do it.