Why do normal people refuse to believe others use roids?

Why do normal people refuse to believe others use roids?
This is a 1 year transformation that my girlfriends former anorexic friend made.

She was devastated because although she has made good progress in the same timeframe she's nowhere close to this girl. When i told her she definitely used roids she told me that this chick would never do that, that she knows her and she's not like that.
And according to my GF she deadlifts like half a plate and only does meme exercises, and she now wants to be a personal trainer.

This goes for people like Jeff Seid, lazar Angelov, Matt Ogus, Buff Dudes, athleanX etc etc as well. Im getting so tired of fake nattys selling their shitty routines and workout plans to gullible people and when you question it you are somehow jealous or a hater. I don't mind people who roid, but at least be upfront about it and don't try to sell people snake oil and talk about how hard and serious they take training, and that you can also get there if you work hard, buy their mealplan and book them as a personal trainer!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XhHwAW-yDnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>barely taller than a pony

>Girlfriend said it

>Must be true

Eyyy Fuck you, you're just jelly your gf has shitty genetics and can't gain for shit, so you have to blame it on roids, kys famalam

lol
absolutely no reason to believe she used roids. you are autistic af.
your fat gf is probably nowhere near as strict in her diet and exercise as this former anorexic

true

This. OP you need to get checked for an extra chromosome thats a totally reasonable one year difference for a woman

Would anorexia be the perfect base for muscle bodybuilding?

>shredded as fuck
>no loose skin
>gains like cray after starvation mode

This so fucking hard

>Why do normal people refuse to believe others use roids?

WHy does anyone care`? Use them if you feel like it. It does not matter one fucking bit.

The girl in the picture is not necessarily on anything.
She was concentration camp mode and gained fat and muscle. She's also extremely short.

>And according to my GF she deadlifts like half a plate and only does meme exercises

Your gf is most likely exaggerating. Also there are other ways to look better than doing starting strength with linear progressive overload.

Fake natties do what they do because it works. They're selling stuff to gullible shits. Marketing of fitness products has warped normie minds. You basically answered your own question.

because it gives them hope, just like god or religion, everyone knows that its all lies but people still goes to the church like retarded

Did you even read? This would be like cheating on an exam and then having people pay you to help them study for it.
I don't give a shit about roiding unless you start selling shit like mealplans, routines and PT session, tricking people into believing those things actually made a difference.
Gaining 50 lbs of lean muscle in a year is reasonable for a woman?
Alrighty buddies. But the thread is more about fake nattys in general and although like 25% of young gym goers take them everyone is shocked if you suggest someone might take it. Like ITT.

>50 lbs
>Of lean muscle

You okay pal?

>athleanX
>implying Jeff Cavaliere is on roids

toppest kek

He was more of an example of someone who sells shitty routines and mealplans that he obviously never used himself. But is just trying to cash in on gullible children.

if she can't even deadlift her own bodyweight, I really doubt she's on roids.

Well that I do agree with you. But don't they all - it's after all their bread and butter.

If one can see past his way of doing business, there are a lot of useful information and tips regarding to different muscle groups, muscle imbalances, stretching, conditioning etc.

Just got to filter off the bullshit.

Please sauce on OP's GF's friend

She's former anorexic, meaning she already gone completely autistic on diet and exercise. All she did was to put the crazy into lifting instead of starving herself.
>tfw why won't more girls do this

Tripps get her FB

that girl didn't fucking gain 50lbs of muscle. What the fuck are you on about? 50lbs of muscle on that woman would make her look like Ronnie Coleman.

Since she's short all muscles look bigger, she shocked her body with exercising and eating which made her body go in overdrive and produce, produce, produce. If you starve yourself and then eat, your body will react like this is the first and last time food will land on the plate and so it does everything with everything it can. nothing goes to waste basically.

If your gf isn't built like that, doesn't dedicate herself like she does and doesn't understand calories in calories out then she won't become that.

Deus Vult

This also, gaining some fat isn't hard.

>Gaining 50 lbs of lean muscle in a year

that is not 50lbs of lean muscle lmao

>tiny shitty frame forever
>fucked test production forever
>no GH in puberty
Alrighty then

This is actually a really good point.

Okay 111

_ _____ ____ ____ _____!

Triple 1 suh

gib fb

Look mom i got 111

i can tell you guys dont have girlfriends or hang around women
if you would you would know its extremaly hard for women to gains muscles let alone be lean
and girls dont usually have clear abs like never

It's not only normal people. People on Veeky Forums refuse to believe that some people are on roids as well. Like Zac Efron

No
>Fucked up heart
>Fucked up skin
>Hair falling out
>Brittle bones

yeah no shit, you don't need to pound puss on every quarter hour to know basic biology.

she clearly didn't gain 50 lbs of lean muscle, and as pointed out, she just redirected her food autism from eating fuck all to eating what she needs. OP and his gf are just mad that some girl did better than her.

>gains muscles let alone be lean
>and girls dont usually have clear abs like never
That's because they spend 30 mins doing useless ab excercises then another 30 some meme 10lbs dumbell excercises. If they were actually serious they would make gains.

this stuff really irriates me

I never know if they are stupid enough to think they look natty or just assume everyone else is dumber than them

Lol, im not mad. neither is my GF, She just refuses to believe that anyone ever would use roids. She gained more than 20 kg most of which are muscles within a year while keeping it lean
Pic related is her coach. Which clearly also is 100% natty and anyone who says anything else is clearly jelly and have bad genetics.

>just assume everyone else is dumber than them
thats a real interview with simeon panda and they put him on national tv

here's another fake natty
youtube.com/watch?v=XhHwAW-yDnY

Maybe they don't believe it because she went from age 9 to age 16 in one year. Bitch is a time traveler and if that's considered natty, I don't know what to believe.

WAIT!!

Li'l Sebastian?

no even if they did the right exercises and their diet was on point they would still make very little gains
men CAN get to 10 % bf natty for women its 15% thats biology, same goes for muscle buidling unless they are genetics freaks(and you awlays will have some of those)
another argument why this girl is on something its because of her anorexia, if she was willing to fucking starve herself to death to be skinny i bet she will do antyhing to satisfy her new urge for musle building

T.tumblr

When you're that skinny your body changes very quickly once you actually start exercising and eating properly. OP is retarded and mad that his girlfriend is uglier than this girl

she was so cute skinny, she ruined herself :(

he is covering his own ass here from self incriminating. they both know what is going on.

Everyone isn't natty. But I know that people flinged accusations about me taking roids when I was younger, before my anorexic side starting eating me up in my head again. Managed pretty well to maintain okayish though.

All I'm saying is you have to take height, the body's state prior to working out (& some genetics as well, sure) in account when you look at these things.
Some people who take roids look like shittier-could-be-natty and some are just flat out obvious. That girl, with newbie gains and an anorexic starting point doesn't look like she's on roids tho.
Roids cost a lot of money in the long run and someone who doesn't have a full time job wouldn't even afford that shit. So it's not worth to do it as a girl who just start lifting.
How many pl8's you lift doesn't even determine how much hypertrophy you'll get to begin with.

i hope you are just trolling and not stupid.

Do you spend alot of time at parks?

>She gained more than 20 kg most of which are muscles
LOOK AT HER HIPS YOU MORON!
Women have more bf than men and that chick has good fat distribution. She gained a bit of muscle and the rest is good fatty gains.

>Haven't understood that it's possible to gain AT MOST 3kg of muscle a YEAR and that makes you look huge as fuck
>2061-45

>people still goes to the church like retarded

>people goes
doesn't know that "people" is a plural

>the church
you go to church, in English, when it's the activity, and "the" when you mean a specific building

Pedro, you're fucking retarded.

Pictures of athletes from before the 1950's prove that you can do a shitloads without roids.

Get blown, retards.

yes, why?

>another argument why this girl is on something its because of her anorexia

most anorexics are so autistic about their food intake that it doesn't really change when they get better. they still document every calorie, weigh everything to the nearest gram. so it's as much an argument for natty as it is that.

so this is what we know.
>bb coach
>food autism
>thin as fuck to begin with
>no idea about how she distributes fat seeing as she's a skelly

the thing is, she's not bulging. she's not overly muscular. her legs aren't solid with mean definition. she's put weight on, both in muscle and fat. then on top of that, she's taken a photo bending, in contouring light. as said, she can easily just have good fat distribution mixed with a bit of muscle gain.

I figured :^)

What has hanging out in parks to do with liking skinny girls? I'm seriously curious.

I'm assuming it's because she's so short and skinny she looks like a child

if you think that girl in OP's pic used steroids then you are one dumb motherfuckerq

user's right

oh, right

That girl is anorexic not skinny and like 5'. She looks about 13

Why is that a problem? If a girl like that has an adult personality and is psychologically mature, and actually is an adult, why would she not deserve others' attraction?
There are people who are attracted to manlets, skeletons and fatties. Nothing wrong with it. There is a big difference between raping a child and being attracted to a petite girl. Maybe someday you'll understand it.

i agree with you , but what other guys where saying its that any girl can achive that and thats bullshit if she is not on roids she's just an exception

do you have any more of her after pictures>

Roids doesn't make that happen though. Roiding promotes male fat distribution in chicks, so they ouldn't look like OP's pic anyway.

>muscle
>a pic, flexing on an empty stomach with good lighting
>"muscle"

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it user. Just that you probably find children attractive too

I really doubt op has a gf and is just mad some girl who didn't want to fuck him has made gains.
I know girls who roid.
this chick just ate more and did squats. she's mostly fat anyway. sucking in her gut for the picture

Damn OP is a retard

never thought about it really, it's absolutely disgusting

So much broscience

>Buff Dudes
>Roids

Pick one

>losing that glorious hair to become an oversized oompa loompa

I love my hair, I'll never roid

Thank me later

fuck you

She should be frustrated. her friend's so hot.
Also check em

>we're attracted to silhouettes

not all of us have shadow fetishes, user.

>1 year
Like, 12 months to the day? Or are we talking 16 months here that's been rounded or something? Because it does make a difference.

I'm willing to wager that since she's anorexic, she never had to do the cutting stage. Just Started building muscle from the get go, which is why she looks to good.

Also, is it possible she was lifting already, and just started eating properly for the "year"? Because lifting without eating does get you some pretty good form, which definitely helps.

Also, your gf is not a reliable source on what a "meme" exercise is, and how much this girl lifts. I'm willing to bet that your gf sees only a small portion of the work this girl does, and even then doesn't understand why the routine works. It's entirely possible she's only seeing this girl on her lighter/recovery days.

All in all, I'm calling bullshit OP. Probably on your girlfriend. I don't think that a person doing "meme" exercises could do this in a year, and she doesn't look like a roider. It's possible she was on the juice, but I think jumping to that conclusion with such flimsy evidence is kinda dumb. And telling your gf she's on juice just makes it unattainable in her eyes.

This neve work with her

>but at least be upfront about it
Yeah! It's perfect for them to admit they are doing something completely illegal! Nothing bad will result from it!

you are retarded if you she think gained 50 lbs of lean muscle mass. She was severely overweight, a lot of the weight that girl put on is just fat to a healthy weight range and some muscle along the way.

youtu.be/CogKnDZziBI
Sort of an unrelated question, is he on roids?

Gimme trips

Lay some real science on me instead, then. If I'm wrong I'll gladly learn.

We went bald on all that whey r-right?

Jeff is natty tho

OP is a fag

asd

Trippy dippy doo

so fucking close

>look like shit
>claim others use steroids

pick both

Roll

rolliing