Positive Reinforcement

Post a picture and I will mire you, no matter how hideous you are - I will find something to compliment if its the last thing i do.

plz b gentle

i bet you could survive just about any kind of car crash

that kind of functional physical ability is very impressive!

i think with some shampoo and conditioner, your hair could look really nice and ruffleable

pls

i like your lil torso, its cute

its always fun to fuck someone while carrying them, and thats not really an option with bigger guys

Sweet pancreas

thanks overly homosexual and supportive tripfag!

You have really cute nipples desu

Merci monsieur

You have a really strong jaw, and a nice haircut that compliments it well.

You're also at a pretty perfect bf% for your level of muscular development - not too skinny, not too pudgy.

Cute!

lovely eyes + hair colour

i looove stubble on a guy, its fantastic to kiss a guys jaw and have it be all bristly under you

also your lil snail trail is super cute too

forgot my name, my bad :L

Whats goin on

i like your abdomen a lot - i feel like it would be fun to go to town on you and feel your abdominals ripple under my fingertips

and you just have this overall "solid" look that i dont really know how to describe, but is really appealing

keep in mind that aperture width can really mess up a photo if you use a cheap phone camera

invest in a better camera or use a mirror to take pics from further away!

>tfw even these guys get compliments but you don't

its a bad picture

i cant judge it in the same way i cant judge a blurry nokio phone picture of someone 600m away - it doesnt tell me what you look like

capeesh?

Now?

you aren't listening

either use a camera with a wider focal length, or take the picture from further away

you have sweeeet forearms man

do you play piano or something?

thats better
i dig the facial hair, it suits you

Close your mouth and put your teeth together. It'll help a lot. And stop breathing through your mouth, you got a nose for a reason and it filters the air. Plus it improves your cardio.

>huge traps
>sick serratus senpai

You've beaten gravity. That's an incredible feat!

If we had this kind of thread more often instead of just memeing and forcing stuff we all would be happier and have better results when lifting weights off the ground and putting them back.

Your bathroom looks comfy

your tat is very nice, wish we could be beating up kikes together

Nice hair, man!
you could be a h&m model nigga.
sweet guns
still look better than the folks at /r9k/
you look gud m8
nice bulk?
i like dem hairs, boy
pls fuck me