ODN going to go below ICO price once it hits HitBTC

For those of you who bought at the ICO, sell now and take your 2.5x profits. If you believe in the project buy back when it is below the ICO price at HitBTC and re-invest your profits in to more attractive coins.

To experienced traders in the crypto world it is obvious what is going to happen, it has happenend over and over again, ODN is no different it is going to get dumped hard once it hits HitBTC.

This does not mean ODN will not be worth $5 one day, but that is going to take a long time, probably until Q4 2018.

This is just a PSA of what is going, I have not slandered or insulted the project in anyway, this is not FUD, this is just the reality of the situation.

If you do not think this is the case, share your thoughts and let me know what you think.

This coin has the most FUD surrounding it than any other coin. Which is why I put all my money in it and bought even more when I looked at this post.

Holy shit the FUD around this coin is getting obnoxious I'm actually thinking about buying right now.

Yikes, you are definitely going to regret that decision.

Nah I'm holding and see what happens next Sunday. I'm expecting a sharp moon.

thanks just sold 100k

Also, don't buy more now because of this thread it will make me feel guilty about you losing your hard earned money.

I don't think I will. Nice try trying to get some cheap ODN though

People are so short-sighted this coin has masternode it's coming why so now when I can stake and sell even more a year later?

You made this thread yesterday

ODN has already dumped. HitBTC listing will do nothing to the coin's price.

So much FUD around ODN its ridiculous

This is Signatum all over again.

Face it, you were scammed. Stop trying to pawn your bags off on other people faggot

This a thousand times. I bought at the ICO and even if I sold now I'd still make profit. Thank God I sold for 5x gains when it started going down.

Ignore this FUD shill

This. The FUD campaign is just trying to get cheap coins. Shills want you to buy their bags. FUDders want you to sell them for cheap. I'm not fucking selling

Fud campaign? Nigga you have the main dude in slack shilling his own coin giving TA advice. If that doesn't tell you something, you dumb and deserve to lose your money

This. Strap in boys.

thank you user for thinking first about the economic well being of your fellow anons.

now on a more serious note, at what price did you set your buy order?

How dare he do TA on his own coin, thats blasphemy!

Yeah this is a bit worrying.

Whoever is paying or spending time on this FUD campaign, know that you'll likely make many of us rich. If you're in the US and get a SEC summons I'll pour a beer in your memory.

Even if Hitbtc doesn't launch this coin, the next exchange will.

Shoo shoo gains goblin

okay then think about this. They made over 4 million dollars on the ICO plus they hold over 70% of ODN. How much user adoption would it take, especially since they don't even have a working product, to make that? They made their money and now are being greedy trying to dump the ODN they have to make more. gg senpai

Nice. Just sold 100k

Shit, this really makes me lose hope

If this shitcoin doesn't go back up even by next week, after the new exchange hits, I will livestream my suicide and post the link here. Stay tuned if like watching this kind of stuff.

Fucking pajeet devs.
Well, learned my lesson to not hold any shitcoin.