Is cocaine actually a good drug for bodybuilding? I'm not willing to do any cocaine...

Is cocaine actually a good drug for bodybuilding? I'm not willing to do any cocaine, because I know it can fuck you up for good, but I have read online that top tier fitness models do cocaine

No it's not, besides what you call cocaine is a coctail of shit chemicals.

Stims in general make awesome preworkout and cutting drugs... cocaine however is cardiotoxic so it's probably the worst choice of stim

they use cocaine for cutting

the bodybuilders pre steroids era did the same, Sandow is an example

Good for cutting. Skag isn't, though, contrary to popular belief it actually gives you a layer of thick, weird fat around your midsection and face that feels like a deflated tyre.

Cocaine is too expensive for what little effect it has on performance. Fitness models do it because it's a social drug and they've got the money for it.

http:// www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov /pmc/articles/PMC3863945/

Yeah but just use tren now.

Cocaine is a good drug for everything

this just means you should acquire more pure cocaine instead of cut cocaine

There are better weight loss drugs, safer weight loss drugs, though as an appetite suppressant it's pretty fukken sweet.

Not him but good luck with that. At least 70% of the cocaine analyzed by the DEA in 2009 was cut with levamisole.

I'm willing to bet pure cocaine is impossible to get. The only thing you can do is purify it.

Coke is how Pudzian got so fucking shredded while maintaining his strength.

Coke is the most overrated crappy drug ever. The high isnt even that good. Its only usefull when youre so drunk you cant stand, then suddenly you`re superman.

Wanna know how I know you buy shit coke?

In my opinion the only good recreational drug for exercise are psychedelics. Like microdosing acid makes my cardio on average 3 to 5 times better, I've recorded mile times, long distance and elliptical. I'm insanely good at jumproping on pure LSD (has to be the real thing). I don't really like it for weightlifting because it just doesn't help, I already go to my limit with or without it.

Good coke is going to burn like a motherfucker and you need REALLY small lines of it. Good coke runs me about 120-150 a gram but I don't do it. I used to Molly. It was champagne Molly rocks one of my friends used to get a county up or so. God damn that shit would make my eyes roll the next day, loved it. Probably rolled about 4-5 times and just left that shit alone. I might do some coke again in college, but I'd only buy the stuff I find so probably not. Psychedelics, alcohol, weed and the occasional random drug like lean are pretty much all I want as far as substances go. Don't do too much of shit like Xanax, coke or Molly. Those really toll your neurotransmitters and hormones. Kids in high school would get a "Molly tolerance". Picture shows the effects of doing ecstasy consistently a few times a month then coming off of it.

Picture actually depicts the effects of mdma being injected into a monkey 2x a day

This

Cocaine sucks unless you're drunk anyways, anyone who does coke when they aren't drunk has a drug problem

>not rolling twice a day everyday
Fucking prude

Wow I had no idea Veeky Forums was so uneducated in the ways of narcotics. Every time someone brings up coke it's "Herp most coke is cut as shit anyway" then "DERP you just get shit coke man I get real shit 100% pure shit 1 line heart attack shit BRO"

Time to clear some things up for you fucktards. First of all, yes coke is bad for you, are the dangers of it over exaggerated by media? Yes, greatly. In comparison cocaine is not that strong of a drug, even if it were 100% pure there a lot of stimulants much stronger and more dangerous.

Second, not every little coke rock you buy is cut to shit. It's absolutely not 100, 90, or probably even 80% purity, but that doesn't matter. 99% of the time it's not cut with things that will fucking kill you or are even any worse to snort up your nose than the drug itself. This is because drug dealers don't want dead customers, since that would come back to the dealer/supplier whoever as a murder charge.

Cocaine is just like any other fucking drug, it's perfectly fine if you stay within your personal limits and don't fucking over do it. As far as if it's good for bodybuilding or not, not really. If your trying to cut you could use it to help lose weight but it won't be in a healthy way, and there's literally thousands of legal products that would be safer and more effective. It would be silly to use it to try and bulk, since your appetite will go to shit if your using it regularly.

So use it recreationally and don't be a fucking idiot with it, it isn't good for you but it's not the worst thing you can put in your body.

>anyone who does coke when they aren't drunk has a drug problem
I would say anyone who does coke in general has a drug problem
t. ex coke head

This, had "top" coke on multiple occasions and have always been disappointed. It's one of those meme things that addicts talk up kinda like cigarettes. I'll stick to the MDMA/Acid/Weed for my druggie behaviour thanks

Assuming you know what you're talking about, can be more specific about the 99% figure? I for one would not willing to roll the dice on a 1% chance of OD for "not that strong" of a high, and I can't imagine anyone else would be either.

Fuck that pic gives me goosebumps

i wont go back

i wont go back

don't go back

Yeah dude just smoke pot and shit like us :)

How drunk are we talking here?

Yeah by 99% I mean literally all 99% of the time. No dealer/supplier wants to cut with something that will kill someone, but every so often someone either fucks up or doesn't know what they're doing and cuts with something they shouldn't or cuts too much with something then making it dangerous.

I'm no pablo escobar but i've been around the block quite a few times and I do know what I'm talking about, anyone who differs from what I posted is either a troll or inexperienced.

A shittily rolled tooter and a pile of baking soda lol

No. Terrible for your heart. Good for short term shredding/appetite suppression/energy.

Idk what to tell you but coke is awesome and if you don't think so, something is wrong with you

Do it faggot, get some good shit, get some fucking wake up juice

>I've done a lot of drugs
>I'm smart
Yeah ok fuck face

Come on bruh you know one bump wouldn't hurt

honestly some good blow is a great time especially when you're drunk or tripping but be careful with your heart. Hypertension and stimulants go hand in hand.

cocaine is the worst choice of stim, seriously it will fuck up your heart

Some Guy Who Tried It, had very bad heart pains from it the next day after consuming it

Also it really fuck ups your liver and heart if you combine it with alcohol

Honestly the high isn't that good, top quality marihuana is better and more healthy

It will make you skinny.

I had two ex friends who became coke heads. One looked like a roided out monster and the other was some kind of fatter girl.

Well when they started coking I quit hanging around. I bumped into them a year later and they were both rail thin.

... sure...

Personally, for recreational use I'd much rather take something that doesn't have a (relatively) high likelyhood to cause a stroke or a heart attack.

>I love this coke
>oops, I'll never be able to properly move the left side of my body ever again.

I'm not saying this will happen to the majority of people who take it, just that I personally don't want to risk being the "lucky* guy who becomes a statistic.

When youre so drunk you think you fucked up and have to lay down and your night is pretty much over.
This is also when its most harmful to take it. But its literally a cure at this point.

probably switched to meth

Aww straightedge fag got triggered?

yes all the pro's snort it

i think you shouldnt drink more than once every two weeks and do coke more than once a month and MDMA every 3 months if you want to keep your brain in okay condition.

the last time i rolled on M was dec 2015 and while i had my fun with it its hard to find time to do it cause i want to stay in good health and be able to lift frequently

Nope I asked. They said long nights of doing coke not sleeping or eating.

What about the effects LSD has on the brain then? I hear its much less harmful than MDMA is

You sound lika a summerfag underage lilbitch.

Well yeah, chemically speaking it is one of the safest drugs you can do.

You should still take a 3 week break between the trips because the highly increased short term tolerance to the drug.