>wearing short boxer briefs
>with those bitch legs

the delusion

That's from his video "how to build strong sexy powerful legs"

Post your physique

>no stomach vacuums

Milo?

Spoony?

I don't know what it is about Greg, but his body seems really bloated. If you punctured it with a needle it would deflate.

His bf% doesn't seem to be that high either.

I think you mean:
>roiding for this

>those legs
Who told him this was ok

>wide hips
>no legs

he dun goofd

Fucking manlets, WWTL?

Yeah, what's up with that? He keeps talking about building "hard" muscle, but he looks doughey.

I saw him speak at an event in Toronto and he looked really fit - not doughy like some of you are saying. He's not that douchy in person either. Some autists were asking how to gain weight
>i eat 4k calories a day and can't add weight so I give up
>i need to bulk before i start working out
He looked like that Australian trainer shaking his head in disbelief

Why would anyone ask him how to gain weight? His whole shtick is fasting, the answer always comes back to fasting. If you need to eat 4+k calories a day why would you fast? He ignores people who don't have a need for it and he targets noobs.

Dbol

I think you mean:
>I am a permafat piece of shit

>implying he has no legs.
Also this guy has a crazy vertical jump. You guys please post your legs or your vertical jump.

The skeletons were asking. Most were dyel af and on endurance split routines. I don't think they knew who he was

Hey greg

nice dubs greg... I know most people hate on you here but Im glad you at least browse fit.

yeah but compared to the rest of physique theyre definitely lacking

>bulking for this

He does browse and post because for awhile people here were getting his programs for free, but they're made up brosplits so no one asks anymore

68 meters

i think people hate on him because he's a good looking wealthy one of us that actually made it.

>born rich
>doesn't have a gf
>has to pay for models to hang out with him
>says everything is fantastic every 5 seconds

Nice try gregor

It's called water retention from whatever he's running. Looks good though, just needs bigger legs. I think it's smart to use a low dose, stay healthy, look good and build a business based on his physique.

All of the links in the archives are down.
Can someone upload his programs again?

Nice dubs, but those legs are fucking gross.

No motherfucker, it is called being proportional.

If your legs are proportionally bigger than his, you look like an unaesthetic fagfucker

>people were pirating his program and sharing pirated versions
>this mean greg has lurked/posted here
As someone who has been told "greg pls go" hundreds of times, i am fairly sure he doesnt lurk. Could be wrong, but he seems more like a plebbit hugbox type of guy.
Either way, your logic is terrible.

P.s. They are u/l/u splits, which are great for intermediate/advanced lifters

>pin 250mg of """whatever he is running"""
>water retention makes me look bloated and unaesthetic
Man that was money well spent.

No but seriously you shouldnt claim to know about steroids, when it is abundantly clear you know less than nothing.

>test makes you retain water, brah