There's this girl at the gym I want to talk to...

There's this girl at the gym I want to talk to. She's always there by herself so I think she's single and she's looked me in the eyes before. I want to talk to her but I don't know how. I want to spot her with her squat and bench.

Bump

bump

>She's always there by herself so I think she's single
There is zero reason to assume she's single. Most couples don't do every goddamn thing together.

>I want to talk to her but I don't know how.
Try asking her if she's single?

Thanks

If that's the first thing you say to a girl I'll bet you're still a virgin

My gym crush is literally a high test Ariana Grande lookalike

Same

Of course fucking not, my point is OP is never going to know if he just keeps staring at her instead of talking to her. Try making it less of a big deal to approach girls and it will be.

Say hi when passing by.
Start convo if possible.
Throw in a few laughs.
Ask her if she wants to hang out
If she says no, say ok and do your thing

>Say hi when passing by.
That's actually pretty creepy if you don't know her...at least try to start a convo first don't say hi for no reason.

What.
I either say hi or give em the nod. And the other party usually reciprocates.
Its just a greeting ffs

>spotted the faggot that doesnt know how to communicate with normal people

>Its just a greeting ffs
Why are you greeting someone you don't know? What culture is this?

Its not to start conversation with a complete stranger its literally just saying hi or nodding as youre walking past

Because it's fucking respectful. God damn do you ever leave your house?

>saying hello to people on the street is wierd

Sooo, just starring at them is better?

What the fuck two of you faggots now...

Ok suppose you are walking through a mall with hundreds of people. Do you fucking greet everyone you pass? No that's fucking weird and impractical. I don't see the gym as being any difference unless you're like

idk
but do it fast before your gym crush moves away. mine did
gym receptionist told me AFTER THE FACT she liked me but moved away for her job. gave me her name
now I stalk her on fb/ig thinking what could hav happened :(

>its literally just saying hi or nodding as youre walking past
Yes, but why?

>Because it's fucking respectful.
That's a reason to greet people you know or your superiors not every single person you meet.
>God damn do you ever leave your house?
Yeah I'm literally sitting in a bar to pre-drink for the club I'm meeting my friends at later today. I didn't greet anyone except the bar tender and I sure as hell don't plan. If something comes in that I want to try and fuck I'll talk/flirt with, not nod at her and go back to drinking.

>just starring at them is better?
It's about the same tier in my book.

just look for ways you can bump into her more often to increase body actions between you two and then eventually start nodding at her when u see her and then casually start to say hi... and hopefully she give positive response.

Dont wait for too long tho user...

good luck

>look for ways you can bump into her more often to increase body actions between you two
>bump into her
>increase body actions
>hopefully she gives a positive response
>after bumping into her

You ducking virging omega if you keep bumping into her she's going to think you're a clutz, not a smooth criminal. You should not be allowed to post in any thread here.

You faggots have to know I'm in the right about this greeting thing.

Is that silhouetted girl topless?

If you think it's weird to say hi to a stranger before you talk to them then you're in the wrong.

P much this, just as long as they are looking at you

Baby, this is what you came for
Lightning strikes every time she moves
And everybody's watching her
But she's looking at you, oh, oh
You, oh, oh, you, oh, oh
You, oh, oh, you, oh, oh
You, oh, oh, oh, oh

If you're both regulars there then she probably is at least aware that you exist. I think that's good enough reason to at least nod or say hi when passing here. It is at my gym. After a few small greetings like that you can go ahead and actually strike up a conversation (it can be a very short one.) Enough of these little convos add up and turn into bigger ones, then you get to know each other.

Sitting at the bar, staring at your phone...on Veeky Forums

>Be you
>Have the certificate of life
Pick one

merlin titties desu senpai

Like I said I was there for pre-drinking while waiting for my friends. It was between posting on Veeky Forums or listening to some old random Welshman I met rant about the English (actually it was some quality banter).

Also off-topic. If you bring your girlfriend to a fucking club don't be pissed when I hit it off with her. ALL girls at clubs are fair game, especially bored and neglected ones who are dating limp wristed beta faggots.

>purposefully bump in to her
>she looks at you, you laugh it off
>bump in to again
>she starts getting annoyed
>fuckin bulldoze bump her to the ground
>"h-hi...sorry..hi"

>say hi to a stranger before you talk to them
>before you talk to them
That's completely normal.

>Say hi when passing by.

This is not unless you've talked to the person before.

>stare at her at the gym

>blissfully unaware Chad blew his load deep inside her 15 minutes before she got to the gym

>predrinking at a bar
For what purpose

saying hi to a girl while passing by isnt weird at all..as long as you arent creepy about it. Just say hi and smile and leave it at that.

>protip: you chances are infinitely higher to actually meeting a girl you say hi to than one you dont say anything to.

Fair enough, but the short conversation should at least aim to be of the "I'm interested in you and want to know more about you" nature not "how many sets do you have left"-tier hoping that it will eventually lead to something more one day(TM).

Also btw I said didn't plan to greet anyone and I didn't, but I ended up bantering with the oldfags all the same. Had some fun times and I was soon saying cheers with them as if I was part of their friend circle. This is what a normal conversation can quickly lead to.

It's no different with girls, you don't need to do this weird cloak and dagger bullshit where you incrementally get closer to her. Just talk to her and if she is even remotely interested the conversation will be easy. Every girl I've picked up at the gym was when I got her number and/or asked her out on the first conversation. When the conversations are too short I either don't see them again or I/she lose interest.

Don't aim to say hi once a day. Aim to get a good conversation out of her to learn more about her and if you're still interested then ask her out.

Club drinks are insanely expensive and a bar is nicer than someone's house. My friends needed some Dutch courage. I don't really drink, but always order something to not look weird.

I just don't see why you would say hi to a complete stranger if you don't intend to talk to her.