SHould I just GEAR

23. 6'5. 205 lbs.
While I Can't confirm, I have this belief that I have a genetic predisposition to function on very little food. My father is like this, he runs on less than 1500 calories a day, doing heavy manual labor/construction/finish work etc. I also basically run on about 2,000 to 2500. I also gain and lose weight fast, and I mean fucking FAST. I could drop 5-6 lbs in a week and then gain it back in 3 days eating at the calorie maintenance I just described. I've been training on and off for years and am a former athlete. I get enough sleep, I also train to complete exhaustion. But I'm having trouble with maintaining my weight. Should I just eat more? Problem is when I eat more, as mentioned before, I pack on weight very quick.
I'm a young, handsome kid and I'd like to experience leaving humanity behind at least in my 20's.
I workout 5 days a week. I do lots of cardio and sprints as well as heavy lifts. (deadlift 4 pl8. etc) I want a beautiful body, sick of being functional.
WAT DO?

>beautiful body
>leaving humanity behind

completely different things,pick one
if you want to leave humanity behind and willing to take that bath,then sure

Well then I want a beautiful body. Despite all the horror stories, I fully understand that gear, if done right can do wonders. I've got the frame to look like a sexy beast, Body just doesn't do what I want it to. I always end up getting much stronger, I can outlift a good number of the meatheads on gear in my gym. I don't want to look like them, But I also don't want to just do gear unless it's my last option. Can't post picks right now, in public coffee shop. But my body is average for what I can lift.

ENJOY HAVING THE TEST LEVELS OF A PREPUBESCENT SCHOOLGIRL.

ENJOY NEVER KNOWING THE TRUE PRDE THAT COMES WITH THE ACCOMPLSHMENT OF SCULPTING ONE'S OWN BODY TO IT'S GENETIC LIMT.

ENJOY BEING A CHEATING LIAR WHO NO ONE ADMIRES.

ENJOY BEING A ROLEMODEL FOR NO ONE.

GO FOR IT user, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE.

My current test levels are very high. Last two doctors visits measured at 1230 ng/dl and 1005 ng/dl. (Second test was done after a week of binge drinking and pot). I've been trying to sculpt my body for years. Like I said, no matter how hard I try, I believe I have predispositions to massive weight loss and gain in short periods of time, making the task very difficult. I don't want to be a role model. I already am in many respects to career, friendships etc. But I'm sick of seeing dudes who look like Greek Gods without the actual ability of them. Slaying pussy left and right by lifting their shirts, while I talk and finesse. I look good, but with a nice body I can do better than them.

To add on that. I was doing inclined dumbbell press 3 weeks ago, 110 lb dumbbells. I did 4x6-8 for all sets. I guy next to me, slightly shorter, sculpted like a fucking statue was struggling at 80lbs of the exact same workout. Same rep range and sets as well. It just isn't fair. I can outperform all these dudes in actual physical activity. But they just look better.

IN THAT CASE, YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY TAKE STEROIDS.

THEY WILL TOTALLY HELP YOUR BIGOREXIA (THOSE WHO ARE TRANS-BIG).

I don't know why you are being such a cunt. But as stated before I'm 6'3, 205 lbs. I'm already big. I want to look like a fucking statue. I can curl a 50lb dumbell with relative ease, but my biceps look like shit. I can deadlift great weight, and then go do sprints, but my legs are skinny/slightly toned. So Should I just up my calorie intake or not. If I do, there is a side effect, I will gain the weight fast and hard. And the moment I start cutting I will lose it fast and hard. My body is in a constant state of skinny to fat to skinny fat. My muscles do not look like what they can do.

post pics you lying shit

This is my body. This is not an impressive body for the lifts and physical activity I can do

Also like mentioned before, in a coffee shop, this one is just a pose for some bitch. The bitch liked it, but I don't.

>I have this belief that I have a genetic predisposition to function on very little food
stopped reading there

I can function just fine without losing a lb on a serious calorie deficit before it begins to effect me. It's not something I'm making up. I've gone several days of eating a few yogurt snacks and some toast with olive oil and cheese. Less than 2000 calories in 3 days effectively and not shedding a single lb. I understand the body slows down your metabolism, but I don't feel hungry either. My father can burn 10k calories in one day, eat less than 2000 and he looks exactly the same, maybe slightly more ripped, but still beefy.

Slow metabolism?

Im fat and my gf eats more than I do.
I'm 6'0 220lbs
She's 5'8 135lbs

I eat 2000cals at most, lift heavy and do cardio. She eats about 3000cals and does not work out or anything.

Maybe. But what confuses me is the amount of effort I put into my workouts. I'll wake up, go to work. Eat maybe like 4 eggs and some toast with a glass of milk. Then a yogurt snack around like 4. I'll go to the gym. I'll lift for a little over an hour. And then I go and play soccer for another hour, full sprint. Yet I won't shed a lb. My lifts are fantastic despite injuries. My test is off the charts despite consuming little food, and drinking/smoking. Even with drinking though I count the calories, And I always stay under 500, I avoid beers if I can. The only thing I can think of that fucks me up really is sugar. I love the stuff. I get multiple coffees a day and drink it with cream and sugar. But that's about it. My doctor says my body is in peak health.

At least I have a good excuse for taking sterons. My test levels are in the 200s ng/dL. If you can't make gains on 1000+ ng/dL (which is pretty high for natural test levels), idk what to tell you.

And that's my reason for posting. I usually just lurk, But it's been bothering me for some time. I suppose I'll just try and consume more food and see what happens. But I know that it will just end up with me losing all my gains once I cut. Strength will stay, but body will go back to pic related.

user, sounds like you just need to cut really hard

You probably don't realize the amount of muscle you have under that fat. Cut first, get to single digit body fat % and you will see

>me and my dad dont have a big appetite and the rest is just random assumptions and misconceptions i have

intradesting

Should I do something alone the lines of Keto? Cut out sugars completely?

I'm not denying they are assumptions. But looking back on my posts you'll notice a few things that don't add up.
6'3. 205 lbs. advanced level lifts. out-lifting juicy meatheads at the gym. Heavy loss of calories that results in almost no physically noticeable changes, former athlete, good sleep habits and test levels through the roof. The strength is there. The body is not.

Have you had your tsh, t3 and t4 levels checked? It sounds like you have hyperthyroidism

You don't know what many calories your eating. You lose a shit ton of weight when you don't eat unless your body temp is 97. Also, I have a six pack and get outlifted by neckbeards who think lifting heavy means something. Funny how I'm 6'2 190 and look a whole lot better than you. Learn how your body works, not how you think your body works.

DO A CUT AND STOP BELIEVING THE BROSCIENCE ABOUT YOUR GAINS GOING AWAY.

You're a tard, brah. Nothing you think about yourself is true.

Why not trip as TardBrah from now on so you can add to the collection of useless trips we have on our splendid board?

he doesnt have any gainz