/fraud/ Cheating Frauds General

CHEATING FRADUING MANLETS

previously on /fraud/: >New roastie edition

>You mirrin brahhhhhhnnnnnnngggg

thoughts?

>Italian American
Oops lmao, totally got that wrong. Straight black hair threw me off. Sicilian then?
Wtf is this trash and who is this ugly bitch with bangs they keep posting.

trappy-chan

No idea who that is. I prefer my degenerates to be straight cis gender drug addicts.

That tombstone makes it painfully obvious that he was Russian

When will it b mine turn for juicy Asian gf

stop trying to be edgy, it's doesn't fit you

Breh. You like the 8x6?

>New roastie edition
I get my own edition on my first day? You guys. :D

My family is originally from Tuscany but I've never visited.

Nope.

Thanks for a good time and some legit advice guys, but gym calls.

i hope a barbell falls on your neck

fuark brehs

tfw adex and nolva were supposed to arrive a few days ago but it looks like the seller shut down

well time to file a dispute and withdraw from escrow, spend a fuckin week before i get my shit from another source

tfw no friends run UGLs

>Tuscany
That's cool.
Why physique and not figure or bikini?

My thoughts exactly

Red pill me test and steroids in general.

From my understanding so far, steroids make your heart grow larger as well and that's where problems come from.

True, false?

How effective are short cycles like 6 week on test e?

Is it possible to only do one cycle and never look back?

>true, false?

some of them true, some false

>how effective 6 week test e

not effective at all. maybe 3 lbs muscle. SHORTEST time to run test e is 8 weeks, but even then most people consider it a total waste of gear. run 10-16 weeks.

>one cycle only

yes its possible, you make a decision to do just one, but most people want to do more than one

false
not very
probably

>Red pill me test and steroids in general.
Not going to spoon feed you from the start, read reddit's steroids forum for info

>From my understanding so far, steroids make your heart grow larger as well and that's where problems come from.
Kind of wring kind of right, some do some don't, most problems come from other factors like BP and cholesterol

>How effective are short cycles like 6 week on test e?
Not very, it takes about 3-4 weeks before most people notice anything, research more

>Is it possible to only do one cycle and never look back?
Maybe, but then again once you have knowledge of what the difference is between natural vs enhanced you opinion might change

So, if I have high LDL (bad cholesterol), I have be careful about taking test?

don't ask stupid questions

Talk to your doctor nigger, again, not going to spoon feed you

WTF do you expect my doctor to say?

She'll just say don't take steroids, period.

you should not talk to doctors who are on their period

then research on your own? there are probably 6 or 7 GOOD forums out there where this question has been answered for you multiple times.

So no one answered.
Is this a chick?

So you tell her you are doing them regardless and legally she can't do shit other than maybe chastise you but she will more than likely help you with blood tests and the like so you don't die and she doesn't get sued

You can use GW501516 to fix your cholesterol.

swedecuckistan here again. room is currently 86F, I might RIP in peaces soon

Finalizing my tren cycle;

Is 250mg test enough to run with 350 ace?
And any issues with running e or a longer esther test with the short ace?

I know I react well to test but I want to be able to pull the plug on tren the second I need to if it comes to that.

and what I love about summer in sweden is that the sun never set so the temperature never really drops

Buy a window unit AC

At the expense of rapid growth of tumor cells? No thanks that's one drug I won't take, they stopped clinical trials fora reason and they are 100% smarter than I am

we don't have those slide windows in sweden, we have windows that can tip and open like a door

They don't sell window units over there? Sitting comfy here at 78-79° while it's 95°outside with 80% humidity

your country needs to be wiped off the face of the earth already

no, no one have AC, maybe rich people idk

>I would hate to have my strength and size go through the roof and then suffer an injury on cycle.

so basically what happened to me except my so called injury is a giant ass piece of metal in my foot

I'm definitely gonna move to the states. I identify as an american

Rent a Somali and tell them to fan air over ice while you lay in a chair.

sadly we can't own niggers anymore

Hgh grows your organs, not androgens. Androgens can fuck up your cholesterol and indirectly mess with your vasculature though, imo pretty safe short term. Personally Id say if you worry about that shit, look into sarms as preliminary studies show em to be lighter on the bodies organ systems.

Depending on diet and exercise 6 weeks can be 10lbs lean gains or 2lbs lean gains, genetics matter too.

One and done is possible with any drugs, but once youve seen the light, will you really want to go back to the dark?

There was ONE study where they were dosing GW at least 100 times the normal dose and the rats got cancer. How shocking.
Just to give you an idea of how fucking stupid this is, if you dosed something like Tylenol or aspirin at the doses they were using in that study you would NOT get cancer, YOU WOULD FUCKING DIE ON THE SPOT.
So by this logic GW is pretty safe compared to Tylenol or aspirin.

>Rent
why are you assuming that I have money? all money goes to pay for """"""""""refugees"""""""""" or rent

what's your height because you look fucking huge

plz no stat frauding

Or just do raloxifene pct and not get fucking cancer

5'1 170lbs

Rats also have a much faster metabolism and circulatory system so they metabolize and remove drugs from their body very quickly, regardless, aspirin was made legal and this shit is only UGL now so I draw my conclusions from that, also I ordered mk677 off you so don't think I'm just talking shit

Anyone have any idea of some good places to meet fit, active grills? I have no problem meeting/talking/going out with grills but I can't seem to find any that are into fitness. Planning on going indoor rock climbing tonight with friends and they say there is always tons of girls there at least

Ya rock climbing is a good call. I went the other day and got completely schooled by several qt3.14s that don't weigh shit lol. Had to be at least 10 attractive girls there.

Can be very effective in with a good oral. But overall it is less efficient if you're cycling because it still takes a few weeks to come off at least.

Killer bod and killer brains. Respect.

will i keep my gains if i do test enan 12 week cycle and then pct correctly? are the gains you make on a cycle as easy to maintain as the natty ones? and will i be able to progress with weight after coming off or will i have to fight to even maintain them?

are you fucking retarded, just use google you utter fucking imbecile

Solid plan breh. Rock climbing chicks are mad fun. As an alternative, if you're confident enough you might wanna try taking some tango classes. I took a couple classes with a friend for fun and I swear that shit is a fit chick factory. Best legs, abs and asses I've ever seen.

reported for flame
enjoy your ban :)

How do I make oatmeal taste good. I now live 4 states away from home and I have no real life experience

Add milk and some fruit.

Honestly I've always been interested in swing dancing, shit looks cool and I'm for sure strong enough to throw a girl around assuming she isn't a fatty. I've always enjoyed dancing so I'll look into it thanks user

I microwave my oats with water,take them out add a little milk and sone chocolate whey, shits good senpai

>Mast, stalling in my cut, could I gain mass and shed fat with low test and mast cycle?
No, thats stupid. When you stagnate on your cut, you need to add more cardio and lower your carbs. Cardio after your workout

mast only with lower bodyfat. when it will shine.

>Thanks for a good time and some legit advice guys
looks like a beast and acts like a lady, I'm in love

>tfw 5'6 and really short arms
I want to try rock climbing but I would probably just get made fun of by all lanklets. Imaging a little stocky guy trying to rock climb

shes making it hard for me to bully her tbH

I'm 5'7" and also the user that's going to try it today, when has anyone ever made fun of you irl for being short? Legit never happened to me since highschool here in Canada

>are the gains you make on a cycle as easy to maintain as the natty ones
To be fair, asking if keeping gains you got with chemicals are as easy to maintain naturally as the ones you gained natty is a bit silly.

Of course not.

like everytime I go out, not even kidding. I live in sweden though. Most 16 year old boys are taller than me

Fuck em and go have fun breh.

what? he was not
he was an Armenian/Kurdish

Good.
Maybe now you'll go back to r9k

Come to the great white north friend, it's pretty dope here even though its like 40 with the humidity right now, gear is easy to get and job opportunities are pretty decent as well.

>5'6 in Sweden
Savage

You can't let that shit get to you, man. If it was something you could change I'd say find your balls and do something about it but it's not. It's just a number, who gives a shit?

You're welcome. There are some chubby chicks in beginner classes but nothing unmanageable. Give it a go, you won't regret it.

>it's an "omg user I'm affraid you will get tired of me and tell me to get the fuck out" girl
what's the deal with girls being so insecure? last 3 girls I dated were exactly like this.

kys jerry

Stop being a callous dick to her. She seeks your approval because your rarely if ever show her that she's good or worth it.

Reciprocate her emotional investment. I'm having major fights with my girl right now because she acts exactly like you. It's shitty, be a person.

>girl gets a free pass with her insecurities because she's a girl
fuck this shit, everyone is insecure, you can handle them and open yourself to the other person or you can close your self and be a cunt with other people.

No. She doesn't get s free pass. You're getting a free pass to stomp over get emotional well being because it's not convenient for you to tell her occasionally that she's special or you're thinking of her.

You're the selfish one here. Her saying these is a literal cry for help. You are not providing what she needs. So man up faggot: either provide and meet her emotionally or dump her because you cannot be the person she needs.

Either way you're an autistic cunt needing to have this explained.

It's more about how much you weigh. Being lanky helps I guess but honestly most power lifter and bodybuilder type guys will suck at Rock climbing because they are carrying around so much extra muscle and weight.
Sup Jerry. How's the wife?

Women don't process anything like a human.

This is benevolent sexism.
Please stop oppressing women.

but who will help us?

Give a chick a little Anavar and she blows up like crazy. So unfair but mirin hard.

No one helps me. My girl is a brick wall. We had a massive falling out because she treats me as an afterthought while I pour everything into her.

>being on unhealthy relationships
for what purpose

I never used steroids of any kind. I did look up a bunch of cycles that last half a year or so. However I'm curious about the after life. How long do the effects last after you stop? Is there any long term (>5 years) benefit that won't go away? I'm mostly interested in power.

habbening

That shit in germanystan? Or something else now?

Walked two miles from the gym to my place and dat back pump was still there. :D

I have to visit at least once before I die, my dad won't shut up about how beautiful it is. And about Physique, no reason other than I don't feel like downsizing.

I've been 5'1 since the 10th grade and I'm currently sitting at 173lbs. It's the angle.

Thank you so much, I rarely get that kind of praise. If I were smart enough I would have gone to college instead of serving waffles so I don't know about killer brains, and that bod has too much fluff on it to be called killer. I'll get there, but I'm not there just yet.

I don't act like a lady, I act like a person. Being kind is like the most basic human trait. If someone does something for you, you say thank you.

There are just as many needy girls as guys out there. Both sexes have feelings, and sooner or later things get tough in any relationship. Be a man of your word and treat her with respect, provided that she does the same for you. If you really want her, you'll find a way to make it work.

Thanks, it feels great. :D

Google

munich

PRAISE KEK

>22
PRAISE HIM

>serving waffles

You could do so much more. No one should be stuck doing shitty jobs like that. Same goes for FL.

At least you actually share pictures unlike ESTP. Fuck ESTP

Ya I need to go to Italy someday too. Are you planning on competing? Mirin traps btw, would massage.
I feel bad for the euro bros. Globalism is really really ruining Europe on so many levels. That shit ain't gonna happen here I assure you of that.

Quit posting that spooky goblin lookin mug. Mean hairline too, worse than LeBrons.

totes, heres a chick with a dick

It's not that bad. I mean I can't see myself doing this forever, but for now it pays the bills and the gear just fine. It's a cozy family place, I get free carbs and my boss is this really sweet old dude who treats all of us really good and he even lets me wear my "I flex for tips

Don't feel bad, "she" is a horrible human being. Are you by any chance a heroin addict?