Listen, I take cold showers. It's what I do

>Listen, I take cold showers. It's what I do.

I take cold showers because it's 102 freedom degrees outside

How much is that in non-subhuman?

>Look you little beta, I read Greek philosophy. It's what I do. They are shredded warriors and are smarter than you could ever dream of being. I also listen to metal and pretend I'm a mighty warrior going to battle when I'm in the gym. It's what I do.

Try not being a lazy fuck

Bench? No, I think not, good sir, the bench press is for below average IQ apes. I prefer weighted dips - a much more unorthodox method of building the pecs, but an altogether safer and more effective exercise for massive hypertrophy and strength gains.

do you guys not have google in your shitty place?

39C

cold (not ice cold) baths are refreshing as fuck

it's like 25 degrees outside which to a brit is like 2000 degrees

>one of the gimp seats is open (basically padded toilet seats where the regular cinema seat should be, you're supposed to put a bucket the cinema gives you under it so literal retards can piss and shit while watching films, one is on each side all the way back in the nosebleed seats so they don't bother people)
>load up on snacks with my EBT card; popcorn, nachos, hotdogs, burgers, sodas, mini pizzas, Milk Duds, the works
>claim my comfy gimp seat
>"in with the new, out with the old" non-stop for the entire duration of the film, have half a mind to think I'm pissing and shitting beverages and food I ate earlier in the film
>film's over, get up to leave
>I forgot to get a bucket
>big mucousy turds running down an aisle turned into a slip-'n'-slide of piss and spilled soda (and a tiny little bit of blood, I don't get enough fiber)
>big box of plain nachos I didn't eat (because the meat and cheese was on the nachos on the top) falls out of my lap and spills all over the place
>try to catch it and accidentally knock the rest of my soda over
I'd hate to be the one who had to clean that up, they probably closed that theater for the rest of the day and lost thousands of dollars on canceled screenings.

>What's that?
>You say that weighted dips are bad for the shoulders?
>I'm afraid that you're wrong on two counts

>Firstly, with proper form and enough strength you can maintain the requisite scapular depression to prevent any impingement-thus preventing any injury that fools, such as yourself, seem to be so well acquainted with

>Secondly, in the age before this one (back when chivalry and masculine strength were valued traits) weighted dips were normal
>So much so that the nomenclature was different
>Back then it was simply called
>The Dips

>Oh you use fitnotes?
>Hah, the true point is to practice calligraphy with my pen. You see, I am a Classic gentleman. I prefer straight-razor shaving, vinyl records, a good trilby, a moustache (once my Testosterone treatment begins working), traditional barbel training, and a good work ethic.
>It's a sailor model fountain pen
>Brutes such as yourself can't appreciate such a thing (a good pen, or a fierce dedication so full of reps and sets that even a superior memory is not enough), but a man of my tastes doesn't bother with such inferior opinions as your own.

CMON

>Before you train your body, you must first train your mind. I'm eight months into intensive mediation.

>Abs? No, m'lady. You see, I'm currently bulking. Cultivating mass to gain strength.

>Want to learn how to squat? I've got just the video for you. Google alan thrall. He knows all. Plus he's super jacked so you know he speaks the truth. Beard is pretty epic as well.

>tfw i actually quite like fountain pens

>Same. Do you not know that the quill is sharper than the sword of a tyrant?

>yes ma'am, you heard me correct. One black coffee with exactly zero scoops of sugar and zero servings of cream! No, I'm not kidding, you see, enjoying beverages is exclusively for women and children. How dare you even muse the thought of true grown men such as myself ordering cream or sugar. I have learned to appreciate the tough bitterness of unsweetened, uncreamed coffee. Disciplined tastebuds have aided our ancestors in the stone age the same way they will aid me in the inevitable zombie apocalypse, but that is a conversation for another day, I have a cold shower to continue.

>posters: 12
>replies: 18
Why do you have so many pictures of men wearing fedoras, dude?

>No, I don't waste my precious time training my abdominals. You see, squats and deadlifts are already enough.

>My fedora collection is small, much like my frame and lifts. You see I am a shell of a man. A shell of a man who is intimidated by sophisticated satire.

>OHP? You mean The Press?

Jesus, what 3rd world shithole do you """live""" in?

TIL the temperature of an area determines if it is a 1st, 2nd or 3rd world country.

Wonder what I'll learn tomorrow.

COLD SHOWERS CAUSE A RAPID SHRINKING OF THE SCOTUM WHICH CAN CAUSE TESTICULAR TORSION.

YOU WONT BE SO MANLY WHEN YOUR BALLS TURN BLUE AND YOUR WIFE HAS TO DRIVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL - IN YOUR CASE I MEAN YOUR MOMMY, NOT YOUR WIFE.

What the fuck?

CMON

CMON