He uses the word breh

>he uses the word breh
>mfw

You're not cool, you're not funny, you're pure cancer and sounds like you breath from your mouth while having both asthma and autism attack simultaneously

breh

whatever you say bro

>mfw breh

K breh.

>he starts threads about his masturbation frequency
>he starts threads to spoonfeed him tinder game
>he starts threads to sulk with others about his sexual frustration
I'm just about done with this board. I am realizing that many of the people I am conversing with are just now getting hair on their nuts while I'm 26.

I'm visiting this board for the first time in a yearish? And when I left it was all husbando mode posts, motivation, routines, specific lift advice, and encouragement. Got a fwb, got shredded, stopped coming here. Fwb is boring me, gains have lost their luster, so I come back to Veeky Forums to find fucking roid fags, memes, r9k betas, and bitch posts about "Hur dur y no gf?"

The fuck happened to this board? I want husbando mode era Veeky Forums back.

I'm glad I don't speak that cancer meme language.

chill f.a.m., it's just words.

>>>Misc

>doesn't even know how to link
God damn I'm through with this until you summerdyels leave.

Mods, ban me.

> I'm so autistic I can't understand irony

>His biggest accomplishment is being 26 years old

You're the autistic here breh.

How many brehs will it take for you to kill yourself?

Where did he say his biggest accomplishment is being 26 years old?

I was going to say his biggest accomplishment is having hair on his nuts but he didn't really list any of his accomplishments.

and when husbando mode threads were here, they were constantly bashed on for being covertly gay threads (which they of course were)

this type of posting is dumb, the board is shit, always will be shit, just different type of shit
basically like real life!

just let it go

breh

there is no need to be upset breh

c'mon breh you've never been called breh by the lads?

must feel bad having no friends

Let's find out
BREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREHBREH

I just say 'bro' or 'man'.

chill breh