Want to dump gf/gf general

>be 21
>dating high test qt for 1.5 years
>says shes going to a bachelorette party later this month
>pole dancing classes and "me and the girls are going to a strip club afterwards"

>don't know how to dump her other than to tell her that our morals don't align and I can't find comfort or security in being with her

wat do?

How has getting Veeky Forums changed your attitudes towards relationships?

you are doing the right thing.
stay true to your beliefs

>2016 and still being cucked by god
lol

Thanks m8.

It does feel lonely now that I'm able to detach myself from her emotionally but I suppose I'd rather be lonely and comfortable with myself than be dating someone I have to compromise my sense of peace for.

I just want to keep lifting and find a fat university qt who wants to study and drop that fat ass on my face.

Stay on the straight and narrow OP

That's really the only thing to do user. Don't get tied to a slut. It'll be hard, but this won't be a one and done, girls like this never change. Just be honest with her, nothing more anyone can ask of you. Just try to ease into it. Start "hey honey.." not "GETOUTSLUTBAG"

I'm not religious at all and have eaten mushrooms, done lsd, among many other drugs.

I don't find peace in the hyper-sexualization of society and I think my gf is an exemplification of what leftist marxism does to a person and how it completely removes their sense of pride and morals.

Well your personal morals are your own to decide, if this is where you draw the line then stay true to yourself and end it.
Personally I don't think you can really put all the blame on her, because its an event that was planned by her friend right ? It also depends how happy or reluctant she really is to go there. She could just go there to be a good friend to the girl who's getting married but I don't know the whole story and I don't know her so obviously I can't judge.

I had a fat gf once, totally had the potential and personality to whore out but not the body. I have a thin gf of good morality now. Either way it's nice to just not have to worry about it. There are decent girls out there, stay strong user and give it time.

it may sound a bit fedora but I fully agree with you

There is a fine line between masculine integrity and xDRedpilledAutism.. but I think this idea lies on the former side.

>high test qt for 1.5 years
>high test
So shes just a fat fuck? I really hate this high test meme. Drop her and get an actual attractive girlfriend that matches your dedication in terms of activity.

just be honest, tell her that she is planning on doing whorish things and you're not into whores

Are they going to a male strip club or female strip club?

Most girls get grossed out to have random guys dicks waved at them, FYI. It's more of a funny thing/rite of passage for them to go.

If you're really concerned about that you are probably insecure. If you're gonna throw away a good relationship for that you'll most likely feel like an idiot next time you're jacking off while she's hooking up with a bunch of dudes that don't have your same moral hangups.

Do what you want though, you sound super boring.

landwhale detected go have your fun retard

I'm not putting any blame on her, the event was not planned by her and she did simply get an invitation but regardless, this user is right:

>but this won't be a one and done, girls like this never change

She's shown this behavior before and I'm getting sick of it... I don't blame her for anything but I'm over the pseudo-cuckery that modern women think they can pull. I'm ready to be on my own and find solidarity in the silence of my life once again. It seems fedora to be this upset but like I said it is behavior she's shown before and I'm really not finding any comfort or security anymore in being with her...

Take your shit to /r9k/ nobody cares you were dating a fat degenerate

High test was never about chunky, its always been about curvy. As men masculinize, they want a more feminized woman. They want bigger ass/titties, but never any belly fat. I bet you date petite 12y/o looking girls, faggot

man you're a dumbass. if she wants to get slutish let her
fuck her harder m8.

I wouldn't dump her. bonafide slut on your hand, just gonna let some other guy fuck her brains out. if u dump her

>its always been about curvy
Yeah no. They're just fat fucks.
This high test meme is just for people who have fat fetishes and want to feel good about it.

There are some cases where you're right, and they look pretty good with a big bust/ass. Most the time they're just chunky. More so when people talk about it being their girlfriend, and they're just chubby chasers passing it off as 'high test'.

landwhale? I'm a 31 year old guy and I've had a lot of female coworkers talk about bachelorette parties they've gone to.

>If you're gonna throw away a good relationship for that you'll most likely feel like an idiot next time you're jacking off while she's hooking up with a bunch of dudes that don't have your same moral hangups.

>implying

I'm the Veeky Forums one at university and she is the fat one at beauty school smoking cigs on the daily. Getting laid has never been a problem for me, it's a two way street. Both of us will be hurt but at least we'll be free.

Damn you sound like v3gan gains, never go full autisimo dude. You sound like the biggest fedora wearing neck-beard, for real. Its a strip club not some sort of underground prostitution ring.

For some reason this site thinks that this is spam because it is garbage and wont let me say mean things. I'm glad PC shit like this will change when Trump is president.

shut up you little cuck don't come back in my fucking thread

LOL you really are a pathetic piece of shit. Go ahead and dump your fatty there's plenty more out there.

If she has been doing this for a while now, then let yourself become free. I had the same shit happening with my ex, wanted to do slutty cosplays and get tattoos and whatnot, turned out I was getting cucked for 6 months. Kill it, and never think about her again, and if she comes back to you, kill it even harder.

Then why not just tell the truth and say you want to dump your girlfriend and this is a final excuse to do it?

you're a stupid fuckign KEK get out of this fucking THREAD because you're just maknig yourself look STUPID you fucking KEK

What would you do for your bachelor party, OP?
Play Monopoly?

Don't be a faggot, real men get together with friends and do drugs, not pay for sleezy whores to waive their diseases at your face

I won't probably ever have a "bachelor party" and if I do it's just going to be going to the bar with my few buddies, we'll drink and sing and laugh and dance on our own accord. Make some new friends over a drink or two and be on our way. I personally have no desire to go to strip club or have private dancers or be around sex workers in general.

Well I don't think I'm being cucked because I make her cum all the time and just the night before I blasted that ass and made her tell me that her pussy belongs to me before I spurted deep inside her. We've had great sex the whole time we've known one another, she just seems like she wants to be more of a sexual person than me in general and I'm wanting to branch away now as her desires become a reality. I may be on the way to a cucking though but I want to dump her anyways so what's any of it worth, I'll just find myself a new woman or two or three.

bump

It's pretty easy to make a girl cum. Girls need a lot more than that- emotional intimacy, etc. They also want to feel desired. However, if you are TOO nice of a guy they might yearn for a bad boy type to put them in their place and ravage them.

It's a fine line you need to walk with all of these things.

God you sound like a fag,

No, high test means fat, or were you not here when the meme was being forced by that one retard who kept reposting it and the same picture of a fat blonde girl?

Veeky Forums before /pol/
>Just break up, you guys aren't compatible and theres nothing wrong with either of you

Veeky Forums after /pol/
>What a fucking whore, break up with that slut.

That's a completely legitimate reason for breaking up with her. What good are morals if they do not act as the cornerstone of healthy relationships, families, communities and societies?

/gf/ general talk:

While we are on the subject, I've been with this girl for three years. She is everything I want, athletic, smart, motivated to do well in her career without being over ambitious, great family etc.

Her one flaw in my mind is that she is very messy. Her area of the bedroom consistently resembles the pic I attached. I'm not a neatfreak by any means but I respect my possessions and living space and am more comfortable when things are tidy. Success to me, starts with a foundation and being this slovenly isn't a productive way to live in my mind.

Any advice?

Toss a bunch of bugs user the piles of crap. Spiders might be best. Once she freaks out about the bugs, explain to her that the only way to prevent bugs is by staying clean and tidy, that bugs love stuff piled on floors and against walls, etc.. I'm not joking. You could try talking about bugs first tho and then spread them only if she doesn't reform, of course.

This is a great reason to break up with a girl. You won't be happy with her if you compromise your values for her

Thanks. That sounds a little devious but she actually is very scared of bugs so it would certainly be a wake up call for her so to speak.

Wait...so you have been wanting to dump her and you're just looking for an excuse?

your gf is trash, i know this just because she has friends who would go to a fucking strip club right before getting married

absolutely degenerate

People are calling you fedora and stuff OP but I agree with you. A relationship isn't about "keep that slut so you can fuck her bruh lmao", if you're compromising your values for her to do something that she knows you don't agree with, it's just going to get worse down the road.

Cockroaches

And more importantly make sure there is enough space for her to put her things. Maybe she just needs a bigger closet. I have the same problem I like a tidy room but I only got 12 square meters and I just have so much stuff that it always looks messy even tho the floor table coach etc are all clean and empty and I don't have mess anywhere.

Diss.

>oh boy im getting married!
>better slut it up before i'm married, it's not like im committed rite now or anythang

She sounds like the kind of woman who would divorce her husband because she thinks she could do better and deserves to be happy.

I fucking hate women with such mentality.

First of all, if she were perfect, she would never settle for you user. If you want to be happy and obtain a sort of "love" you have to lower your expectations.

Secondly, you sound like a picky bitch. Seriously? Because she is messy? You're going to let such an insignificant detail ruin this cool gal's image?

You are never going to be happy if you continue life with your mindset.

>I bet you date petite 12y/o looking girls, faggot
>born with petite weight and fat distribution
>lose weight and notice this
>look 12 too
>it's all of a sudden my fault and my problem and I'm a negative bane to society for looking small and young as a female
>this is an insult to other men
First obese women call me disgusting and make fun of me and now men are doing it.

Seriously fuck you people for making fun of petite women. Its not like they're unhealthy like fat fucks who pretend they're high test. High test women are not in abundance because they have great fat distribution

>gf of 3 and a half yrs keeps getting fatter
>while I'm getting leaner than ever before
>can't bring myself to tell her to lose weight
>she thinks we're moving in together next year
>going break up once I reach 15% bodyfat

As I become more Veeky Forums my standards are going up. Even my own family has said I could do a lot better. I'm feeling really conflicted right now. She's great and does so much for me but I can't see myself as that fit guy with a landwhale gf. Sounds shallow as fuck but life is too short and she's only my first serious gf.

This, problems you face at the beginning of the relationships are almost 99% of the time carried throughout the relationship.

You either find compromises, come to terms with it or constantly disagree.

Either way, you need to make a decision about how much of this really bothers you.

First of all, this is by no means a deal breaker. You are projecting your own insecurities on to what you assume to be my identity.

Living together harmoniously is about making sacrifices. By no means am I stuck in the traditional gender role mindset as I do much of the cooking and the kitchen is usually well kept by the both of us.

>kek as a noun

Thanks dr.Broscience

>not knowing that capital "c u c k" turns into KEK

you must be new here mate, welcome to Veeky Forums.

You're haven't mentioned it yet?

That's retarded and childish. You could end up with a legitimate infestation just from the initial exposure. Act like an adult and use your words, tell her your concerns. When my bf first moves in he was kind of messy, but over time I talk and let him know how I feel. He knows I'm a bit ocd about certain thing, and now.can foresee things that will bother me without me mentioning anything. Plus its nice when they're trying to be better for you, as in they find the relationship is actually worth working for and compromising. I've comprised a bit, and its not as Tidy as when I was living alone, but acceptable

>mfw thinking of you hurting

What seems to be the problem then? You just want her to clean up her shit?

A lot of people do this. They're too insecure to be single and hang onto dead relationships out of desperation. Frankly if you can be happy alone, how can you expect someone else to be happy with you? They aren't.

>I don't find peace in the hyper-sexualization of society and I think my gf is an exemplification of what leftist marxism

Jesus christ nigga. That's pretty autistic

How are you so insecure that you're going to dump your gf because she's going to a strip club for a bachelorette party? She probably wants to surprise you with a think or two she learns from the pole dancing classes and dance on your pole.

>can't bring myself to tell her she needs to lose weight
That's your fault for not having the balls to speak and communicate with her like an adult. I straight up told my bf he better tell me if I get fat, I'd be pissed if a Guy broke up because of that and never told me.the whole time it was happening. There are people out there who don't notice themselves gaining weight and could use a reality check. If she doesn't response well to your discussion, then that's not someone you want to be in a relationship with- without communication your relationships are doomed to eventually anyways. Be an adult and talk to her, maybe shell become a new workout buddy for all you know. Just fucking try, don't just sit there and let life happen in discontent

what the fuck are you on about?

This...

There's a market for cute little sexy bodies like yours. Don't sweat it grilbro.

Side note, being "petite" may not have had anything to do with it. I'm actually legit curvy/thick/fit at 35-25-36 with 22-23 inch thighs each. Despite not being shaped like a small boy, I've still been pulled over by cops on my bicycle because they thought I was underaged. I think because everyone is so fat, particularly as they age, that many people assume being fit=being young.

>With gf for 3 years
>bad accident
>stay for 2 more years
>want to leave
>get married bc everything is great
>everythingfalls apart
>shes the only person I was ever open with
>she left me

Do you ever get to the point where you dont care about the person you were with for 8 years? I cant deal with this feel.

>be careful what you wish for user

Same endpoint, more realistic reasoning.

No, because I'm confident and secure enough with myself to exit a relationship if I feel its not going well. Seriously, You guys need to work.on yourselves before getting into relationships

Found the tourist! Go back to your contamination board, no one likes your kind here

>
>I've still been pulled over by cops on my bicycle because they thought I was underaged.

What country do you live in where you need to be a certain age to ride a fucking bike

>tourist

I was in Los Angeles. They pulled me over because they saw I was smoking pot. But I'm an adult, with a legal medical card for weed. They looked completely in shock when I handed them my Id and said I was actually 25-26. They events tried to pull some "what would your parents think" bullshit - to which I told him my fathers been dead for over a decade and my mother hasn't supported me since I was 17.

yeah sure, and later on will ride on a fucking pony unicorn over the Rainbow, when women want to do that shit they keep it a surprise

OP just do whatever you're more comfortable with, it's either you being insecure or you being straight up to your morals if you want to dump her because of this it's because there are more reasons than this in all due honesty do some isnight

Riding a bike under the impairment of weed is just as dangerous as drunk driving. Unless it was some medical shit that won't get you high, that's a really bad idea

You are spot on lad, drop her.

Serious and honest advice from my own expirience:

Don't ever be in a relationship with a girl you wouldn't marry or see as wife and mother of your child material.

Your with a girl for the sake of having a girl and not being alone, having a semi serious relationship. Then one day out of nowhere she hits you with the PREGGO bomb, next thing you know you are marrying her and having a child., while you never intended to do so.

Don't be me

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>medical shit that wont get you high
Confirmed for has no idea what he's talking about
but seriously, if I can get an A in statistics, and every other course I'm taking while "high", I think I can handle a bicycle. Just because you get goofy from taking a medicine you're not used to, doesn't mean other can't handle it just fine. I'd rather have people driving around on pot instead of all the other pharmaceuticals they use instead.

Abdundance is key.

8 years is a long time. You will never forget her, and probably think about the times. But the only thing that matters is to arrive to the point where if she would want to get back together you wouldn't want it.

You get over a girl when you find a better girl.

>just as dangerous as drunk driving.
You definitely have no idea what you're talking about. Driving while under the influence of alcohol is nothing compared to weed. Alcohol actually effects your medulla and ability to feel balance and coordination. These drugs are completely different and alcohol is way more deadly than weed.could ever be.

>You get over a girl when you find a better girl.
I do think this is the only cure to get over the heartbreak but its really hard to find girls willing to date

LA
A

S W E D E N
W
E
D
E
N

Clean it up, you pussy.

You have internet in the cuckshed?

Steve-O is that you?

I think real men do both.

Just got dumped recently and I am pretty sure it was because I was too nice and not aggressive enough desu. Sucks

>me
>takes hit
>falls asleep
>bong falls on ground and shatters

I wouldn't want me behind a car high, but then again I can't stop smoking once I start so I always take too much

>being this desperate to appease obese feminists

Holy hell lol

Any person with an ounce of self-respect would not need their SO to point out their unhealthy habits. Also, that's just who she is. I can't change the fact that she likes to eat. I'm in no position to tell her how to manage her life.

>leaner than ever before
>once I reach 15% bodyfat

>lean
>15% bodyfat

I wish I had your attitude
nofucksgiven.webm

I am just shy of 7% body fat (usually 6.5 to 6.8), and I am trying to get a little lower.

>going to an establishment to exploits women
Feminist. Right brah

lol wtf is this post it's unreadable

What happened to rich piana?

We're all ok with him breaking up with her because of incompatible values, we're calling him a fedora because he legit associates a strip club with leftist marxism and sexual degeneracy and brags about making her cum and all that cringey shit.
Massive struck up pretentious bitch who's in a relationship with a trashy girl and asks for our approval before he dumps her. Idiotic thread through and through.

>Leftist marxism
Red flag, everybody.

rate gf Veeky Forums

>>>r9k

Not bad user