55 minutes on rowing machine

>55 minutes on rowing machine
>80 minutes walking
>myfittness pal says I've burned 1150 calories
What the fuck, that can't be right, can it? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DfI7R3_v8DI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you can go 55 minutes on a rowing machine, you're either a monster or you aren't using it correctly.

I think the resistance on the rowing machine was fucked, so I put down mod effort, I did 10k if that helps

Bump

:^)

Just eat less

Also pic related is ~2800 kcals req

What do you think this proves?

That you have to manually reset it? Yeah, I know.

Manually reset what? My point is that you don't need to be a freak or to be doing it wrong to go for long distance rows

It doesn't really matter what the resistance is, 10k on an erg roughly comes out to 670 kcal

kotori is high test

Ugh ass is too disgustingly fat

why did you just genuinely critique an anime ass

:^)

Ucchi no

youtu.be/DfI7R3_v8DI

thanks ireland

Hamish?

The fuck is wrong with you people?

I can barely keep 2min/500m up for five minutes, much less for 2 hours.

No Hamish, only Zuul.

subhuman detected

In all honesty, if you did pull that and you aren't training on a national team I'd be surprised. That has to put you in the low-mid 5:50s for 2k

low test poster

I made a couple teams and yes, that 2k is accurate. Still just a lowly US guy though. There isn't anything I've done that someone else with extreme dedication can't.

Chubby chaser poster

off by one poster

Are you still actively racing? I'm only in my 3rd year of the sport because I walked on at college

Not this year. I was getting my life together to support another cycle. Spend a summer at Penn AC or Vesper.

I've had a few buddies end up at Vesper for a while. It's a bummer that Pez and Yo missed the pair by so little