Hey Veeky Forums I have to lose 5 lbs to meet the Air Force physical expectations my recruiter set...

Hey Veeky Forums I have to lose 5 lbs to meet the Air Force physical expectations my recruiter set. I only need less mass. Is the best option for me to fast? Dehydrate myself? I've been running a few miles a day the past few weeks and even stopped working out so I lose muscle. What is the best solution for me? I just need to get to 189 for one day and I'm 194

keto will have you drop a shitton of water weight

Why do they want you to lose weight? They think you're overweight, or you'd be too big?

your head is HUGE.

Cut off your nose

go with light clothes, drink the day before so you get a hangover and lose a lot of water, don't eat carbs until there and don't lift and keep doing cardio

The military standards are fucking stupid. Theres no reason you need to cut. They can just measure your body fat % with alternate methods.
>experienced vet here

This. Although, honestly, they will probably just pencil-whip you in (i.e. your recruiter will lie for you, he isn't going to miss his quota over 5 pounds.)

Did your mom fuck a proboscis monkey?

I figured that would be best. Do you thinking shaving my head would help too? Or not make a difference at all?

No difference, if anything it will make them mismeasure your height and then you will need to lose more weight

My mom says it's because I have a big brain :^)

The nose knows.

5 pounds is literally nothing. Just go in hungry and thirsty.

Fucking kek the resemblance is uncanny.

Are you 4'11 OP ?

stop being so harsh on this guy, we're supposed to be brothers of iron wtf

:n)
fixed your emoticon bro

No sir I am 5' 11"

I actually use my nose to destroy small villages. And it comes from my mum's side of the family. My cousin has it way worse

EPIC XD