This guy is on leg press machine browsing fit

>this guy is on leg press machine browsing fit
>hes posting ">that guy who yawns in between sets"

What do you do?

>my commander fought in Kosovo war
Kek
He doesn't even know what was going on there and there was no combat involvement except the bombings by NATO

>It sickening
>It Hemingwayening
>It 308ening

Good thing he wasn't charged with murder or he wouldn't be able to tell everyone his stories.

this was actually funny
is it shopped or did he actually say it?

Aware me, who is this guy?

its probably shopped but he's mental enough to write shit like this

ishaboy hemingway

>newfags falling for shopped images

>Blaha wouldn't claim something like this

>I come from behind and choke him
>some guy takes a video on his phone and uploads it on youtube with the title BJJ vs bodybuilder
>I've never even done BJJ in my life I'm just holding a choke on that guy
>this gets 10K views

>bloho makes a poverty video about not hitting people smaller than him and defending his female girlfriend
>the video has 3 to 1 dislike ratio and 5/400 comments showing

I'll be training boxing pretty soon meanwhile this faggot lifted boxes all his life before quitting
Who do you think will win?

>implying blaha has had a job in the last 10 years
He's a welfare cheat dude

Here's his female girlfriend getting btfo.

I kek'd.

She goes right along with his crazy.

The post Matty is referring to.

>waaah big werds

Fuck off you anti-intellectual.

Mfw when girls are "intelligent".

Is that our boy?

who was she is talking about

She's just pretending to be smart by using a thesaurus app or some shit like that. Her name on Facebook is fucking mooncookie lol I'd love to hear here use the word girth in that context outside of Facebook. "We live in 3 dimensions" kill yourself. Not propah.

Wow, she's fucking retarded. "Hurrrr bad and corrupt people are why war happens". God damn. Just send all the drug lords and poor people to therapy! Amirite?

Kek

typical inner city poster

>Aware me
Get back misc dyel faggot

Tell you to kill yourself.

serious question tho how can someone who's as strong as he is look so shit? I know he's not greatly strong but he can bench 2 plate+ at least yet his chest is total shit and his whole physique is shit how does that happeN?

>dat body dismorphia

Most people would say he looks amazing

Walk around yawning between every single set. Wear basketball shorts. Get water between each set. Trigger him

Hey! We have the same French press!

why do people dislike jason blaha? he gives out solid advice for natties and trolls roidfags online. i like him lads.

>a pro-tip from someone with a university degree

wow... *fedoras tip*

probably muslims

>implying she's not right
>implying university is anything but a liberal brainwashing facility

move aside, bear mode comin' thru

I fell for SL meme and hit 2pl8 bench no problem and my chest still looked like shit

daily reminder this person is on steroids

>BA in philosophy
>from University of Phoenix

Goddamn this. If you're a beginner, add dumbbell bench NOW. Fly's don't hurt either.

incline bench too. Seems like everyone thinks upper chest is just a meme until they end up with gorilla titties because they never did incline anything

Why is it so easy to spot a powerlifter? Is it just a physque bread from lack of isolation exercises? none of them have delts

reminder that jason blaha has more muscle mass than serge nubret and that is waht women really want

>muh isolations
Lots of bbers who mostly do compounds have great delts, even pre steroid.
Powerlifters dont because they never overhead the press, because they would rather practice benching with their toes for 1/3rd rom for 8 sets of 3 at 80% their 1rm, and call it a """"""volume""""""" day

>physique bread

there's a lot of cockjockeys in powerlifting like bloohoo who are too obsessed at "looking manly" and thinks that having a shit physique proves something. internet communities specially breed this kind of thing

She was a stripper and was arrested for selling cocaine

Jason was also arrested on drug charges in the 90s, when he was supposedly fragging charlies