Fork btcg

So you get equal amounts btcg=btc at thr fark. Does it mean same value? If so no brainer to buy btc right?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/757jf4/here_is_why_bitcoingold_is_shady_and_a_scam_you/
github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/pull/2
github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/pull/15
github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/issues/18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BTG is a scam

the entire market is falling for this scam.

Explain why it's a scam

Get cucked

Other people have already done all of the work for you. reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/757jf4/here_is_why_bitcoingold_is_shady_and_a_scam_you/

Do your own research before wasting your own money

I remember bitcoin cash was a 'scam' and it's a shit coin but people made nice profit from it. Won't this just be the same? When does the fork happen?

noob here. just bought BTC on coinbase a week or so ago. i ordered a ledger nano s, but it's not coming in until the end of this month. worse comes to worse, should i keep my BTC on coinbase for the fork? or should i transfer elsewhere?

transfer to hardware wallet unless you wanna lose everything

i made 300 off of 1btc. sure i guess its free money, but i dropped that shit as soon as i could and i will do the same with anything NOT BTC.

what i'm saying is, what should i do in the worst case scenario if my hardware wallet doesn't come in time? just sell?

also, i've read that the split already occurred last week. what's up with that?

wow you sold low, did you not have your btc on bittrex for the fork? Watching that shit unfold was crazy

Dont listen to the FUD people, it comes from people who saw their alts go -75%.

You WILL get BTC gold if you hold BTC on the 25th of October.

BTC gold isn't shit, they said the same about BTC cash which is doing just fine.

Dont listen to the fud, its from losers who are still 100% into alt.

Get yourself into BTC.

that much about the market, if you aren't goon you're probably getting your ass raped

i was in no hurry, i just waited till my exchange in aus listed it then sold. thats 300AUD so even lower actually.
your pc can also be a hardware wallet.

What about the
G i t h u b
I
T
H
U
B

Still better than nothing, I remember I made about 10-15% holding all alts and hated myself as i watched it peak to think 900 or 1200 something

% full legit

1. Premined: github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/pull/2
2. Unfinished pow implementation: github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/pull/15
3. Replay protection not implemented (You might lose your Bitcoins if you try to transfer or sell your airdropped Bitcoin gold be careful!): github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/issues/18
4.No change of difficulty algorithm implemented (they will compete with other GPU-mined coin for hashpower)
5. No commits merged to main public repo in last 21 days
6. Without the difficulty fix alone, this coin will crater rapidly.

wow such coin

ITT: Salty shitcoin bagholders.

If you hold BTC on 25th of Oct you will get an equal amount of BTG on Nov 25

funny though, you dont get shit if youre holding bch.

just feels like miners shooting themselves in the foot at this point

>b-b-but the bespectacled chinese man told me BCH was the real bitcoin. I'm so confused right now.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT GO AWAY

btg scammer going from thread to thread shilling this pre mined scam coin kek.

replay protection mister?

>transfer to wallet or lose it all
whats so bad about keeping coins on an exchange
is the exchange just gonna steal my coins?

You will get paid what you manage to sell your coin for.
Let's say people have already seen an hardfork that wasn't a scam and the price still went to the shitter quick, I guess they'll try to sell the new one asap.
Bots will push the price to 0 in a few seconds.
The free market wins again !

>in a few seconds
Nobody is buying this drek, it will be at zero forever.