I am curious what Veeky Forums thinks of this man

I am curious what Veeky Forums thinks of this man.

Does he contribute anything meaningful?

Or

Is he full of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehmet_Oz#June_2014_Senate_hearing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is he?

>weight loss cures
>anti GMO
He's full of shit.

Doctor Oz. Has his own daytime show in the USA and Canada.

He's a piece of shit, and so is any "doctor" that appears on magazines that promote weight loss shortcuts.

He just gives middle aged white house wives opinions to regurgitate on health.

daytime television is never legit

nice biceps breh

He tricked my mom into taking a 500mg capsule of frozen beet a day instead of just eating beets.

no
yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehmet_Oz#June_2014_Senate_hearing
You tell me, OP.

To be fair, your mother has to be terminally moronic to fall for that.

>taking health advice from a T*rkroach

Hahahaha, you deserve the fate of get.

he's good at making a television show for those type of people who would otherwise be watching soap operas

unfortunately a lot of people are

>criticized Oz for calling green coffee extract "magic" and a "miracle", stating that it is difficult for consumers to listen to their inner voices when products are praised by hosts they trust
KEK

>mehmet
OY VEY GOY

>identifies as muslim
you tell me, op

That's because the target audience is stay at home soccer moms who will eat up all their bullshit real easy

Every doctor on television is out to make their name known to get more of your jewgolds. Oz, those 4 doctors on that show "The Drs", even Gupta on CNN.

Their interest isn't the public health. It's their name brand and filling their pockets.

That's not to say they don't occasionally give good advice. Sometimes their diet info is spot on, and shit like disease awareness can have a positive impact. However, when you cut the wheat from the chaff, they aren't worth the attention

gupta is much, much less cringe-worthy than this guy though.

oz is absolutely about shilling supplements of dubious value.

>raspberry ketones

what the fuck.

Checked.

good job fampai

Jason bateman

No. He's just selling books that he ghost wrote which sell for an inflated price thanks to his "expert" status as a commentator.

Yeah, snake oil salesman are shitty, but they've been around for centuries so people are already wary about them. Jewpta is running a different kind of game that just looks more credible

He's a traitor to his profession and spits on the good name of medical doctors everywhere. Fuck him.

you should never watch TV

Honestly this fucker should be in jail. The misinformation he spreads has made goys spend hard earned sheckles on shit that does nothing and could even harm them.

he's full of shit. a lot of what he promotes is meme science that draws mass appeal or specific products that he gets paid to advertise