Charlie Zelenoff challenges you to "light sparring" then hits you as hard as he can. Wat do?

Charlie Zelenoff challenges you to "light sparring" then hits you as hard as he can. Wat do?

youtube.com/watch?v=EQbBpcDafIs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lK22F4DGAL8
youtu.be/sztdamw15mM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hit back as hard as I can and not stop once he starts asking for a time out

This thread will probably be dead after this reply but that was very satisfying to watch, what a huge faggot

Hire a giant black man as a ringer and watch as Charlie gets snapped harder than a first time lifter squatting bodyweight.
youtube.com/watch?v=lK22F4DGAL8

grab this fucking dyel and start ohp him

What the fug
I was pretty sure I replied to OP

Pipebomb

Considering I never agreed to this, I call the cops after I knock his fucking teeth in for assault and have him arrested.

Is this guy fighting professional fighters or random people in gyms? If it's the last, he's a fucking cunt. If it's the first, he is still a cunt but the chance exists he will get hit back.

His hits are weak. Notice he hit some of those guys with all his stretch dead on the chin and they just got a little flustered.

Nobodys getting knocked out or even really hurt by his direct full power hits.

And look at the guy not much muscle or weight behind those hits. What you hear is the smack of the glove. I doubt they even hurt that much.

nah, the clips were the guys look confused as fuck is because it's literally in commercial gyms - the types of treadmils and weights. The clips were he tries this shit in boxing or MMA gyms he gets fucked up.

What a fucking asshole then to target unsuspecting unprofessional boxers. Also what a bitchass move with Mayweather sr. Him getting the shit beaten out of him is very satisfying.

Look at those cold, dead eyes.

charlie zelenoff 147-0
p4p #1
t.b.e
g.o.a.t
underground king

our champ

nigga looks like he bout to fight hunger.

go full autismo-rage and tackle him and start wailing on him

Idiots like this are easy to just pin and bar or keep in a hold til they stop trying shit.

kek witnessed

kek

How do I reach this mode Veeky Forums ?

Hire Sage Northcuck to fuck him up.

>hit him with a barrage of basic hand strikes
>while he's groggy, slam a palm strike into his solar plexus, totally incapacitating him
>use a basic transition maneuver to pick him up
>slam him down, killing him instantly

Damn, look at that raw virile power. If that uppercut connected, that pasty bitch would be dead. Blacks are a different breed when it comes to fighting. Lmfao at stormfags even think they have a CHANCE against those warriors.

>then use secret ninjutsu to revive him
>grin like kenpachi
>"heh did you think i was done? psh"
>teleport behind him
>kill him again

Throw repeated low thai kicks to this boxing chumps shit sport. Then when he starts trying to parry or avoid the liw kicks i fake a low and throw it into a question mark kick and knock that lightweight out.

That's not just any nigga. It's the 6'7' heavyweight champion boxer of the world. If it was a white champion boxer it'd be the same

is this guy mentally ill or something

>White champion boxer

Who is this retard? The average person could whoop this guy's ass look at how skinny he is

Alpha as fuck

Someone with basic MMA training could take him.

Nothing but a coward, as soon as someone hits him back he runs he has even gone to the extent of diving out of the ring to avoid being hit.
youtu.be/sztdamw15mM

lmao