No wonder yuropoors are weak...

No wonder yuropoors are weak. I went there for my job and went to the hotel's gym and I had a crappy work out like never man, everything felt super heavy. Went back home and my power was back. I believe gravity must be different over there or something or the weak shit that they eat anyway fuck you yuropoors
PHOTOGRAPHY NOT RELATED AT ALL

I want that woman to force herself on me

anyone else into light scat with fit chicks?

I see what you did there
no

european weight is heavier you see

FPBP

thats why all british people are short

Or is it simply because you are a massive fucking weak faggot? Is it maybe because our people don't need to be tricked into thinking they are strong, because they actually are strong? Sounds more like you fags are trying to hard not to be triggered by your own weakness and are therefore completely fooling yourself?

what a sad cunt you must be in real life

It's a joke you mongoloid. 2 pounds is 1 kilo, etc. europoors measure weight in different units, go kill yourself

Yes I agree with OP. The gravity in Europe must be fucked or something (maybe mass immigration from the 3rd world has something to do with this? Like how water in a glass rises as you add ice cubes, maybe it is the same with gravity?)

I did my usual 40lb curl and I just couldnt fucking do it. I put two 10's on each side and I just couldnt lift the fucking thing.

yeah true sometimes going for many smaller weights instead of one big plate helps

>no wonder yuropoors are weak
>world record DL literally set by a european guy

Did you confuse lbs with kgs? It wouldn't surprise me.

>kgs
why the fuck are you talking about Russian spies?

user...

Technically, gravity is stronger in Europe because it's further to the north. The Earth is slightly "wider" than it is "tall" so the closer to the equator you are, then the further you are from Earth's core. It's why the USA shoots rockets from Florida.

I thought people were losing their shit often, might be why

>eurocucks
>strong

Nice meme faggot, have fun getting buttfucked by Ahmed later tonight

Your autism entertains me

Lol no. Gravity is a function of mass. That wouldn't make a difference.

Rockets are launched from the equator because that's where the rotation of the planet is the fastest (further from the axis we spin on). Consequently, by firing rockets against the spin we increase the relative velocity of the rocket and reach orbit with less fuel and a higher payload

Gravity is also a function of distance from the mass. It'd make a miniscule difference, but it would exist.

Yeah, I suppose if the earth is sufficiently oblate you would increase the distance from the center of mass. For all intents and purposes though.

About 21km or so of difference.

Totally irrelevant for almost any purposes, but that's pedantry for you.

I have rape fantasies.

>weak

Please tell me you dont know the difference between pounds and Kg. Oh pretty please...

Autism

But since we yuropeans always train in yurope, we are stronger than you. You couldn't handle our weights. So if I, an european, diddly 140kg it's more than your yankee 140kg diddly.

>Not recognising obvious bait
KYS