First new female client comes into the corporate gym where I work

> First new female client comes into the corporate gym where I work
> Very average soft looking unfit bodytype, not particularly fat / skellyton / womanlet / amazonian
> Put her on the treadmill to warm up, set the speed to an easy 4 km/h just to start off with
> She panics as it gradually speeds up past 2 km/h and she jumps off onto the sides
> ??
> Tells me she wants to ease into things
> ... Alright, no problem, set the treadmill to about 2 km/h
> Starts walking with a bizarre gait, tiny shuffling steps where her heels don't really touch the ground
> ??????????
> Thinking that she's doing some kind of deliberately inefficient walk / jog thing to try and warm up
> After some questioning she reveals that she wears platform heels at work and that this gait is normal for her
> L I T E R A L L Y spend about five minutes teaching this woman how to walk
> "Feet extend nice and far out in front of us, heel touches the ground, as we bring the feet back we roll off onto our toes and push off"

> Take her through the rest of her warmup and start a basic circuit
> Get her to try some pushup on her knees
> ROM limit is about five centimetres: she can't push herself up if she goes any lower
> Regress to knee push-ups with her hands raised on a bench - she struggles with ten

> Get her to try an australian pullup in the smith machine - I set the bar high enough that she's only leaning back at about 45 degrees
> Can't do even one without twisting her body around and using her body for momentum
> Have to raise the bar till she's practically vertical before she can do ten

She could do bodyweight squats though, so I guess it wasn't that bad, right?

:^(

This is why I wear heels only on special occasions. Shit will fuck your heels up bad. Some women who wear heels daily will eventually have to get surgery on their tendons, as they don't properly stretch the way they should.

I like how boots look on chicks as much as anyone but how masochistic do you have to be to wear that shit (let alone platforms) for eight hours a day day in and day out for work?

oh and L O N D O N
post pics of your heels

I love boots. My favorite pair of footwear is my high-top insulated steel toe Redwing boots. Comfy as fuck. Can't wait for fall for boot fashion. I'm too lazy to take pics of my heels but imagine white sandals with maybe 2-3" of heel. Meh. I wore them to a formal event last week. Probably won't wear them again till 2017. Heels are the devil.

You have to start them with very light weight, not bodyweight.

Jesus christ. How do I dress and where do I go to find girls like this?

This. Start her with cables and machines. Later on when she developes some kind of body conscious you introduce her to bodyweigth stuff and free weigth compounds.

>Australian pull up
>smith machine
Lel wtf

Horse face with tight pants and heels to prop up her ass? Just head on down to the nearby street and walk around like a creep.

Confirmed that women are literally memes

wtf is an australian pullup?

bodyweight row

>body consciousness

It is amazing how lacking unfit people (... and especially gals) are with this.
You ask them them to glue their elbows to their sides as they do a curl or something, and have to repeat the instruction for virtually every rep or physically hold their elbow in place.
Do they honestly not notice, when concentrating, that body part X is not in contact with body part Y, or that it's wildly misaligned?
Ess-Em-Haych familia

rack chin

gah fuck, sauce?

To be fair, if she'd kept on like that, she would be immobile 60 years of age.

It's a good thing that she's started lifting.

Jesus her posture is fucked.

literally my fetish

>> L I T E R A L L Y spend about five minutes teaching this woman how to walk
>> "Feet extend nice and far out in front of us, heel touches the ground, as we bring the feet back we roll off onto our toes and push off"

I'm fucking dead

People can just lose all sense of how to move their bodies properly. Since it's ment to be intuitive you could be fucking yourself.

I pretty much spent a years sorting my posture out and relearning how to move properly, even walking. The difference was subtle but fucking me.

>acts smarter than someone who needs to relearn how to walk properly
>teaches them to not use proper gait and to step into their heels
>literally setting them up to destroy their knees
nice one

tfw no centaurmode gf

I hope you got nice $$$ at least.

for some reason people think it's ok not to move for their entire life
but honestly push and australians demand manipulation of the entire body. that women can't even walk properly, wouldn't tiny free weights be better as a starter?

I think bench dips would be nice fampai.

Actually bodyweight training and some yoga would be better.
Gets them strong enough to move their body anyway they need, limber enough to flex and stretch and both will help them understand their own body and learn to move more naturally.

Women have no coordination in general

Walking onto your heels is safe and good for you. It's why they exist. Running is when you should do a toe strike to save your joints.