CANDITO IS NOW A SKINHEAD

So THIS is what happened to Johnnie Candito...

he became a skinhead and grew out a pedo mustache. No wonder he hasn't uploaded any videos on his main channel, he's been focusing on his skinhead channel

who's this bitch

Johnnie Candito

Eyes not buggy enough. Fake

kek

is that beta destiny?

Sadly his face isn't below average enough to look like candito

Making great gains on his novice program. Almost finished with it

>Making great gains on his novice program

Candito's or this skinhead alpha's?

1488 motherfuckers

>buzzcut, not shaven head
>mexican
Yea, totes a skinhead, bro.

Look at all the shaven skin on his head

Alpha destiny it's better than canditos.

Hes not mesican

Candito was balding pretty bad and was always ugly. Maybe it finally got to him?

why else would he disappear

>some random broscientists programm is better than that of an elite powerlifter
No

Balding from what trenbolone? He swore he was natural.

skinheads sport buzzcuts too

Candito was natty imo seemed like hard work and good genetics desu.
Fuck haack and gibbs though, that shit is unbelievable imo and i can understand candito tried to escape to the 74kg class.

I've been running it exactly 2 months now and I've even missed several work outs due to job. My squat went from poverty 185 to 285 for reps today. I've already decided I'm doing 295 monday. If I didn't have to work I'd be done I think. Almost benching 225 reps, nearing 405 diddly. BW was 148 now hovers 156-160
I think Alex recccomends canditos program though if you prefer upper lower. You'll get faster results on Alex's routine IMO and doing paused deads are stupid. He's a strength and conditioning coach not a random bro

>paused deadlifts are stupid
No. Tons of top deadligters do them to train maintaining tightness.
And i dont care if elgin has some weak certificate and shit all i see in his vids is some bullshit about how great egolifting with shit form.
If you look at elite lifters, nobody does this unless on copious amounts of roids (pete rubish, george leeman) and then they still regularly snap their shit up.
Look at how haack, candito, gibbs, etc train.

For some reason i called him elgintensity dont know how i mixed them up but you know what i mean.

Yeah but for a beginner/novice it's a hassle just to learn how to DL properly. Pausing them and mantaining form is even more confusing. Apples and organges anyway. Like I said he's suggested the program, but I feel his exercise selection and rep scheme is better. If you like 3 days a week, try the alpha destiny routine, if you like 4 maybe candito. Anything other than a bro split. I'm forced to miss the gym sometimes and it's easier to pick up where you left off with full body

that isn't candito, his freaky bug eyes are unmistakable

What are paused deadlifts? Pausing at the top during lock out?

I just tweaked my back doing deadlifts yesterday. Same weight I tweaked my back attempting back in April. I took a month off from deadlifting, doing RDLs and SLDLs instead. Went back to deadlifts in May, dropped weight and worked back up to the weight I failed in April. Everything seemed fine, no back tightness or pain, then as soon as I hit that same weight again I tweak ....

link to the routine please

Pausing mid shin

Candytoe's program is pretty good, but dat nigga really fucking hate ohp.

Also I've had to split deadlift and squats; the combined squat followed by dead is just way too much for me, I work as a PTA so I'm already physically exhausted by the time I get off of work. Right now I have just one day dedicated to squats and another for dead.

Anyone else experienced the same thing as me?

Google The Alpha Destiny Novice Program