Had blood in my poop twice in the past month. both times was red, not black

had blood in my poop twice in the past month. both times was red, not black.

should i hit up the doctor or nah? when they mention bloody stool as a symptom for something i never know what frequency of it they mean.

When was the last time you let a man fuck your asshole?

Have you been taking alot of ibuprofen or medications like it?

unfortunately never

no, nothing like that

its likely that it isnt from internal bleeding, rather tearing of your anus.

Try to get more fluids and fibers in your diet

It might just be hemorrhoids, especially if it's bloody when you wipe.

Bright red means fresh blood, which isn't a major issue. Probably hemorrhoids or just an anal fissure. Best to see a doctor if it carries on, but nothing to worry about.

Dark coloured "coffee granule" stool is a sign of something more serious. That is old blood coming from further up. See a doctor immediately as it could be a sign of something life-threatening. Don't want to scare you if that is the case, but don't fuck around. You probably won't die, but it's a sign of something that needs treating before it gets worse and kills you.

>JUST hemorrhoids
Lol.

It's not hemorrhoids. Idiot.

You probably tore your butthole with a sharp piece of shit and it's bleeding a bit.

I'll be sure to save this and post it on my Facebook. Thanks

What's your problem?

He has severe hemmerhoids

I think I had a small cut on my arsehole last week, I was wiping after a shit and there was a bit of blood on the loo roll. Its all healed and good now but it was really weird.

Same, it happens when you wipe too hard

Sorry I raped you. I didn't mean to hurt your butthole, I'll be more gentle next time I visit you.

t.Ayy lmao

top kek

Oh it was great. Can't wait till next time. I'm working on my new album and everything bro.

No worries. Got that hot fiya

You have Crohn's Disease m8

+1

Don't eat so much for a few days so you don't shit yourself silly... And get some charmin ultra soft.

Been there bro... been there.

What about purple-ish/maroon blood? I had that for just one bowel movement about a month ago and it hasn't happened again since. I know it wasn't anything I ate.

>did butt stuff about a month ago
>went a little bigger than usual
>tear ever since that bleeds almost every time I poop
wat do

>unfortunately
wot

what butt stuff

what about it

What the fuck?

probably something you ate and went undigested.

>not fisher

Usually, bright red blood in poop can be attributed to too much straining. Ensuring you drink plenty of water and at the least meet your daily fiber intake should take care of that. Oats and veggies are good and ez sources. I myself use oatmeal and chia seeds in my protein shakes to easily get my fiber.

what

>wot
news flash - some people like having anal sex with other men. amazing isn't it?
go to a doctor, Veeky Forums isn't even good for fitness advice.