QUOTIDIAN REMINDER

D A I L Y R E M I N D E R.

No matter how much you LIFT, your life can be ended in several SECONDS with PIC RELATED. Fucking gymcels when will you learn? Your bench press doesn't matter when your CHEST can't WITHSTAND several ROUNDS

GYMCEL KEKOLDS B T F O .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WzKDdj0CxY&list=RD5WzKDdj0CxY#t=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why not LIFT and SHOOT? unless ur a cuck

most people don't live in a warzone where they could get killed at any minute like germany

Implying your dyel fingers could squeeze even the most sensitive of triggers before fingers that can hold 600 pounds

>top kik

Must be really desperate to post death threats on fit lol but wouldn't dare post that to a rival nation. Definition of a pussy trying to put fear in kids

LAME

very true

unfortunately most people on /k/ are either hungry skeletons or fatasfatasses and most people on Veeky Forums are bluepilled liberal cucks

amazingly Jason Blaha manages to make both communities look bad at the same time

>implying your 1500$ gun will help you against a homemade pipebomb

Your move gunfag

i wish i got put on an isis kill list tbqhfam

if you're not part of ISIS you already are de fact on an ISIS kill list

Why do you browse this board? Don't you see you're the cancer here?

Please, enlighten me on you pipe bomb design. I bet it is shit.

Definitely reporting this thread to the fbi

Not ok mods...not ok

We don't care. That's like saying. No matter how much you knit, your quilts will never be able to stop a bullet. /k/ill yourself

Only tryhard underage b& faggots post 'daily reminder' threads.

Oh and by the way you could step off the curb and get annihilated by that bus or truck you somehow didn't see, then all your shiny brass goes *plink plink plink* all over the pavement as you draw you final breath.

GUNFAGS B T F O

Litterally just type "pipe bomb recipe" on Google

>Veeky Forums
>liberal

>he doesn't wear full body armor at all times
lmao

Daily reminder that in an emergency situation, strength is the most valued thing.

Running fast, being able to lift people to safety, and being able to do more work is most prized.

Guns can't build a camp or carry heavy loads of supplies.

Most of /k/ is fat because a gun is all they have to claim their masculinity with. Everyone should have both a gun and a good physique.

>doesn't hate women
>doesn't hate minorities
>doesn't hate gays
That's a liberal in 2016 user.

What happened to the jimmy neutron version?

>Go Vegan or Go Home
>Veganism is a cult, killing animals is alpha
>both on the same page.
How interesting.

>Veeky Forums
>liberal

Come on now

youtube.com/watch?v=5WzKDdj0CxY&list=RD5WzKDdj0CxY#t=4

You're a sucker