How do you guys here who are complete losers (like having no friends, no girlfriend, bad parental relationship, virgin...

How do you guys here who are complete losers (like having no friends, no girlfriend, bad parental relationship, virgin, shut-in, etc) find the motivation to work out? This is the predicament I'm in.

24 year old skeletor, friendless permavirgin shut-in and I just can't find the motivation to start working out when i basically have no external happiness in my life. I could lift and get ripped and I would surely still be friendless, no girlfriend, alone.

>friendless permavirgin shut-in
No you're not.

Why do these same pasta threads keep getting posted day after day

Actually I posted it a week ago, I post it to get advice

Committing myself to delusional fantasies seems to help me. I'm not totally friendless, but I don't do shit except text 3 people I know all day.

I'm sure you've got some kind of hero complex where you want to be some big strong protector of someone, or you want to do some good in the world despite your loner status. Act on that. Use that to justify getting stronger and fitter. That's what I'm doing.

Basically every thing I'm doing in my life now is due to some admittedly fucked up commitment to try and be like Batman. School, gym, doing disciplined shit in my free time. It seems to keep me going.

Count back from 5 and just go to the gym and get a membership. If you want it badly enough you will keep coming back. And then the results you get will motivate you more. A lot of people stop when they find out that lifting weights doesn't turn you into a social superstar. I accept who I am and I lift weights because I am on a mission to be a human steak. And not because I think it will help me get girls, but because I think it would be pretty rad.

also
>external happiness
buddhistgirlslaughing.jpeg

Get off your ass and go make some friends.

Because its fun as fuck and feels great.

Just get your ass to the gym. It's that simple.

Also having a game plan for what exercises you will be doing is sometimes helpful. Just move and shit man

Go to a psychiatrist and get perscribed adderal.

>I'm sure you've got some kind of hero complex where you want to be some big strong protector of someone
>tfw want a family to protect
>tfw too bad socially to get a gf let alone a wife

Go to Job Corps or something, and learn a trade like electrical wiring or medical assisting. Run SS with accessories and eat a fuck ton.

yeah true. he's got his bros on the 'ch0n

That in itself should be motivation to change

All he's doing is making a self fulfilling prophecy for himself

Self hate and envy are always my strongest motivations. That and being fitter makes you feel a bit better about yourself.

Self improvement isn't isolated like that. You lift or run or do calisthenics or all that shit and that builds up your mind as well as your body. The mind isn't full of these isolated compartments of skill and ability everything builds on everything else.
Working out regularly improves your self discipline and self discipline is key to success in life. The discipline and ability to make yourself uncomfortable but still push through things is way more important than getting big or improving athletically, those are perks.
I know people just like you who are in total fucking denial about it so consider yourself lucky that you can be realistic.
Do little things everyday, pushups, clean shit better, it all builds up in ways you can't see yet.

Discipline is freedom, if humans had experience bars over their heads that shit would say discipline. Wouldn't say money, education, work experience, athletic ability, no that shit would say discipline.
It's not even that common, people get far as fuck with very little of it over a long period of time. Focus on having a lot of it and you'll be able to accomplish a lot in a very small amount of time.

People restart their lives all the time, they get out of prison and become successful. They quit their careers and become successful in something else. That's where you are right now and the key to that success is building discipline. So you're not left behind or under some huge disadvantage that other people aren't under you're just not where you want to be right now.

h....how

well if you consider yourself a permavirgin then you might be fucked. you gotta believe in yourself and your potential, thats what gets me going.

I have no potential though. I've been alone my entire life. Nothing has shown any semblance that I have hope in the future.

I'm very ugly, so kills most chances with any girls if I bothered talking to them. I'm weird and have ADD so my personality is shit. No friends so I never go out so I never meet anyone.

this

At least you're probably not a manlet like I am, so there's that op

I've had the gfs, the friends, I'm social but being a manlet is hell

Nobody has NO POTENTIAL you fucking autist. Time you realize you're creating fictitious walls for yourself. I don't care what kind of fat blob shit bag you are, you're still 20,000 years of murderous evolution. A human is a human, stop putting up walls.

based user, thanks for the advice

Un-der-rated *clap, clap* *clap,clap,clap*

i'm depressed, lost a girlfriend of 4 years, lost my job, and due to this stress have lost 30 pounds of muscle over a year and a half and i am just getting back into working out. no longer are the big guys in the squat rack turning around to high five me and ask me whats up, no one recognizes me, and i feel like i'm back to skeletor mode. so in a sense i am rediscovering the motivation that you're asking for, the motivation that kept me strong and thick over the years. when you surround yourself, immerse yourself, shove your nose in books involved in your passion, it becomes you. it in itself will be your motivation, your drive. i tell you, get on Veeky Forums for the lols, go to a book store and read some muscle magazines, go to the gym 4-5 times a week. try, push, especially when you don't want to. and you'll find yourself there. when you don't have the motivation, do it anyway, just do it. you'll discover that motivation is a story you tell someone about when you've already climbed the hill. it's an illusion, not an invisible drive or some short cut. it's pretty words to describe the times you went to the gym when you felt like shit, and it added up to a lifestyle that you look at eventually and realize has made you a better person, and eventually you'll be happy with yourself because you tried when you thought you couldn't.

Honestly this. Lifting and maintaining a consistent workout schedule makes you more fit and look better sure. But before doing so my mind was never as active and concerned with constantly planning my days and activities around my workouts. Juggling school, work, social life (which personally has increased for me after becoming much more confident) etc along with a workout schedule honestly awakens your mind and was my secret to getting out of NEET mode desu.

Not to mention the discipline that comes with the dieting which is arguably more so than the training itself.

Wow. Based.

Veeky Forums, will I ever find a big muscly man to destroy my little twink butt?

I've been looking for so long.

>try and be like Batman

That's how I started working out before I discovered the joys of powerlifting.

>no friends
>no girlfriend
>parental relationship is okay
>virgin
>shut in aside from wageslave

honestly, the gym is the only place that i'm normal. just another dude trying to build himself up for whatever reason. achieving some state of normalcy in the fold of the gym
the gym is all i have the motivation to do. i understand it and it works for me; it works with me. I don't have the same reciprocity from family, from coworkers, from customers, and certainly not from girls or other people in general.

motivation to go to the gym isn't even a factor. i hate the concept of "safe spaces" because the way I look at it is it's mostly patronizing bullshit, but the gym has become my safe space.

That's exactly where I am right now (except that I was obese instead of skeletor), and I've improved in every aspect for the past 2 years. What you're describing is not the end of the world my man.

Fitness has many small joys for me
>get buff
>mire yourself after a pump
>feel like a god after a good workout
>eat healthy
>feel healthy
>the feeling of accomplishment when you load on more weight and can actually lift it

>I could lift and get ripped and I would surely still be friendless, no girlfriend, alone.
If you're autistic, yes, if you're just friendless, then not necessary, you can end up making friends anywhere, just do things.

you'll be fine m8
don't even lift, just do things that involve other people and work on your autism

>mfw

I work in an office, and literally everyone over 30 is overweight or has a visible gut under their dress shirts. My motivation is not to end up like that.

My life is not as bad as yours, but I am not happy. I have lots of fake friends back at home and only a few real friends but being in the Army 4k miles away makes it hard for me to make real friends. I am 25 with 3 associates degrees, 7/10 looks, getting there mode though people say I am buff. Last time I got laid was 2 years ago, almost got laid 4 times during leave but that's another story. The 9/10 girl who I was sexting back at home and met a couple times decided that "we should be friends" since we are so far away from each other (even though I had spent over $300 on gifts and arrangements for her and countless hours talking over the phone). But enough about me.. YOU my friend have no "why" YET, and finding your "why" is one of the hardest thing to do. Sex is overrated trust me, making love is what really matters, Ive had sex lots of times but only made love a few times, and trust me it is different. So do not worry about the permavirgin part right now. Having no friends does not make you a loser, having no girl does not make you a loser. Having no job, ambition or saved money makes you a LOSER. So why dont you invest time and hard work on yourself instead of worrying about making friends and putting your dick on a hole? Tell me OP what skill do you posses or what dreams do you have? We can talk al night if you need to. I like helping other and believe or not I have spent a considerable amount of money on my real friends so they could afford food and working attires for job interviews and guess what? They are working and they have girlfriends.

Because it makes me feel good anf honestly it's sometimes the only productive thing I do all day.

m8 you're literally me

This guy FUCKS.

He is DEAD on. I set babystep goals when I was a depressive, college drop out.

>count calories
>count macros
>clean my room
>keep bathroom and room clean
>keep going to the gym for a week
>now a month
>lose 20 pounds
>lose 40
>keep progressing in community college
>etc.

These small goals progressed into bigger goals and accomplishments and it started to establish EXACTLY what he said. Discipline which lead to my self esteem to rise which raised my confidence, etc. it was a domino effect that all started from baby bullshit goals.

Thank you user for this post. You inspired me even more. I will make it.

it's one of the only reason I have left to keep living.