Powerlifter boy at the gym

There is a boy at the gym that I have decided I am interested in. He lifts a lot and always hangs out by the squat racks and whenever I see him lift something heavy, I want to pull him towards me and kiss him really hard. I've caught him looking at me as well but I know that he has a girlfriend since I have seen her at the gym with him. The first time I saw them together I was really sad and bummed out. I'm not trying to be a homewrecker or anything but I really enjoy being around him...also, he motivates me to get Veeky Forums. Is it wrong for me to go to the gym the same time as him and work out next to him?? Does that mean I'm somehow doing something bad? help >,

this shit is homo

Stop being a faggot

I'm a female.

Arizona? There's a handsome powerlifter kid at my gym, always with his girl. COULD BE RELATED OR NAH

go away then sloot

Fucking faggot pedophile, hes not gay get over it.

No its not bad it's completely natural to be attracted to people op. Do him and his gf look like they get along?

I'm from New York.

I am female!!

Help, I just want to know if it's bad karma to smile and talk to a guy with a girlfriend. Besides wanting to rip his shirt off and seeing what's underneath, I really just want to have conversations with him. We've talked a couple of times and he makes me laugh and I want to know more about him.

trap female or regular female

Dude she's obviously a gay guy

I find a few girls at my gym very attractive, and exchange glances with a few... bottom line is that gives me motivation to work harder. There's no problems with making a friend. You can at least introduce yourself. See where it goes. Who knows maybe that isn't his girlfriend

You're not a girl. Girls don't type like that

Yes :/
They kissed in front of me once and I nearly died. Haha, I was actually so bummed out that I just left the gym. I'm so pathetic. But, faaaaack, does he have to lift so much and be so masculine?!!

Ha, I am a regular, natural female.

Pls be in london

post tits just to be sure

Just go talk to the guy, tell him he's hot

try raping him

who the fuck says "I'm a female"?

OP you're a pathetic autist, try harder next time.

My comment still stands. Stop being a faggot

this wouldnt be in Cincinnati, would it?

b-but... he has a girlfriend!! am I allowed to flirt with someone who is taken? I don't know if I could respect him if he flirted with me knowing that he's not single..

Has anyone else been in a similar situation where you were crushing on someone who already had a bf/gf? What did you do about it?

>Believe this is really a female

you guys are thirsty beyond reproach

>I have decided I am interested in
>I'm not trying to be a homewrecker or anything but...
>Is it wrong if I

Only an autistic female do such extreme mental gymnastics. I say OP is keeping in character fairly well.

where in ny are ya from :o
Queens here

I don't want to say.... :/
but fuck my life, I hope you don't go to my gym.

Flirting is fine. I would still respect him if he flirted with me. I would take him out of the "relationship material category" if it went further than that while they were still together, though.

ok

shoo shoo gains goblin, if you want what's best for him leave him alone.

Tell him to dump his no doubt shitty gf as well, there's PRs to be set

Leave him alone you gains goblin, if he's truly Veeky Forums he will love other men