Is lifting compatible with smoking?

Is lifting compatible with smoking?

Depends on the amount you smoke and the frequency with which you smoke. Generally, no. It's going to hinder your performance and your recovery.

no

My old gym was pretty ghetto. Never saw anyone use it, but one of the squat racks had an ashtray welded to it.

No less companionable then eating garbage for every meal but still getting a caloric surplus. It works, but the alternative is far better.

How often are you smoking? Having a cigar once or twice a month probably won't affect you too much. But, daily smoking definitely will.

1 pack a day

lol, you're fucked

Why would you want lung cancer and heart disease?

Smoking also negatively impacts recovery quite strongly. There's a reason people are urged to quit smoking for at least a while before/after surgery.

I know. I study medicine and I'm aware of all the permanent structural and functional damage it can cause to the lungs and the heart. Regardless of that, I smoke and exercise.

How? I only smoke when I'm seriously drunk and even when I do, I'll smoke like 6-8 cigarettes during that night. The next morning I'll feel disgusting with a sore throat

I don't get how people can smoke 20-25 a day

Remember when you first started working out and you got really sore? But after you kept doing it you didn't get so sore the next day? It's the same thing.

5 in the morning, 5 in the afternoon, 5 in the evening, 5 before sleeping.
Obviously I don't strictly obey this pattern, but generally speaking that's how I finish my daily pack.

VASCULAR
A
S
C
U
L
A
R
Also inhibits appetite. I smoke while cutting.

both just as bad for you

>dont smoke and not over weight
>Still get heart desease at 19
FUCKKKK YOUUU
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW LUCKY YOU FUCKING AREEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's only compatible depending on the age of the system you're running on. Generally speaking, older systems will require new hardware to ensure proper ventilation. Newer systems are better off installing the latest patch to disable smoking before it requires expensive upgrades in the future and heavily reduces lifespan.

absolutely not

you're at a fork in the road and you need to pick a path

pick the right one

THAT'S AWESOME

What were you diagnosed with?

Why is there always at least one smoking thread on fit? Isn't it obvious how bad it is for you?

How does smoking weed affect the gainz?

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Pathetic.

The Bulgarian WL team liked their ciggies, supposedly. Nicotine is a stimulant, but Swedish snus is healthier than smoking or dip and cooler than vaping or gum.

Snus is still tobacco and still gives you cancer. It will also literally burn holes in your flesh.

Strongest bloke I know smokes like a chimney. He's 6'7 and 150kg
I smoke very occasionally

I know vaping community is fucking stupid, but i really wonder about choosing something that gives you cancer like snus, over vaping or gum, just cause its cooler.

Just quit being a faggot and quit smoking.

Snus isn't near as bad cancer wise as other shit. I would totally recommend it if youär etrying to stop smoking, My dad uses it and I personaly don't just because It's I need my money for other shit.

Holy fuck, my typing went down the bin on that one.

>Ask Zyzz