Absolute worst things you can eat

Fit whats the worst food you can eat for fat loss/muscle gain? Ill post the drink

Tub of pork lard

Sugar

ur fat ugly mom

Printing out the texts of her telling you she is leaving ans eating them

Lead paint

Jokes on you im keto

Iifym

Moldy bread

How is beer bad for muscle gain? It's liquid calories with a relaxant. No replacement for a decent diet but I fail to see why I should stop drinking it.

Smega butter or brain fluid.

Mayonnaise soup.

Soda is worse than beer.

Because alcohol increases estrogen and lowers testosterone you dumb fuck.

Heard from a former NBL player that a coach once told his team
"Coca cola and a slice of pizza is if not one of the worst things to ever put in your system"
And that nigga wasnt kidding even as a kid I always felt sick eating pizza with soda. Hell thats how I stopped drinking soda altogether.

I imagine soda or a heavy sugary milkshake is much worse than beer. Aside from calories (not even that many if you have self-control and just have a couple) beer doesn't have anything harmful to it.

Potassium Cyanide or ricin will lead to extremely rapid and permanent fat and muscle loss.

Alcohol is literally poison.

enjoy your gyno and forever low test lmao dumb beta

Anybody have the image that's from? It's a block of text from some whale on reddit iirc.

shit made me gag when i read it.

I ate 1/2 pound of cookie dough every day for 4 days this week.

I don't know, it made me chuckle. Mayonnaise soup sounds fucking ridiculous to me.

>What is alcohol?

Estradiol

Tbqh as long you fit your lifting with heart attack foods, you should be sweet asf

it's all bullshit, the whole fitness industry and the counting calories meme, fucking bullshit

just eat whatever the fuck you want, make sure you eat some protein and you're good

oh and lift weights of course

Ok because you fuckwads apparently don't know it: you build muscle by intentionally breaking it and letting your body rebuild it.

Now when you ingest alcohol, which is highly toxic to your body, do you think your body prioritizes rebuilding some muscle or GETTING FUCKING DEADLY LIVER TOXINS OUT OF YOUR BODY.

It is widely known that alcohol inhibits protein biosynthesis. So it prevents gains. It also lowers test and highers estrogen. It also fucks with your sleep.