Just got a notification that I failed a phone interview

>just got a notification that I failed a phone interview
>interview was just a load of easy questions with some posh guy
>have a horrible record in interviews due to ugliness, autism, and introversion

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So is this it, my working life crippled because I'm not an outgoing normie with a similar personality to other normies? And watching every normie sail through life, with the men getting high paid jobs in normie corporations and the women getting everything paid for by someone else?

What a load of crap society is. Why even bother when you're playing on European Extreme and everyone else has everything handed to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULqAIbjCsXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck work, starting trading crypto. We're all going to make it

Have FUN and FAP

>answer the questions
>don't be an idiot
>come up with a decent question about the job yourself beforehand

you don't "need" small talk in interviews, just see my second point again.

I did all that. If you don't have a posh accent you're 90 % fucked to start with

these companies wouldnt function if they were all introverted shut ins like u

Give me a Vocaroo of your English or something, it can't be that terrible.

hit the gym
fuck girls
enjoy charisma

Phone interviews can't see your face so "ugliness" is not the problem. Normies can be introverted.
You suck at interviews because of autism. But there are cool autistic people, so by "you suck at interviews because of autism" I mean "as a person you are gross"

>wahhhh im bad at something
>instead of improving myself, why cant the world change around me!!!!

the HR guy did a brilliant job not hiring you he should get a bonus

>has shitty genes
>expect chads to help him pass through his shitty genes
maybe you'll have more luck on your next life

> Get rejected for internship after assessment center
> Get feedback
> "Yeah you did really well on the group assessment. You showed strong leadership qualities, the ability to coordinate with other members and excellent analytical skills to break down and solve the task"
> However we found your individual interview lacking
> Individual interview was literally them asking random shit about "Tell us a time where you showed respect, tell us a time where you showed safety"
> didn't get the place because I couldn't bullshit random questions

fuck this

Fuck those interviews. They're so fucking gay

Yes, let's immediately accept that this was 100% because you are a bit awkward and had nothing to do at all with your mediocre qualifications.
Why would you blame something you're actually responsible for?
also see You probably did average in the group, but they just wanted to be nice to you user

Probably but still

I got so far and I only got fucked up by retarded questions. At that point it comes down to how much you can bullshit and spin a yarn.

>I only got fucked up by retarded questions
Read my post again dummy. You were probably never in contention.
Also, you have no experience running a company and hiring people, yet you call people who do retarded.
Seems like they made a good decision not to hire an arrogant person like yu

How does that corporate boot taste cuck?

>You probably did average in the group, but they just wanted to be nice to you user
why would they tell him he did badly in the solo interview if they wanted to be nice? he probably did do well in the group interview, they just found someone who did well in both

>gets angry and starts namecalling people like a 5 year old
Yep they definitely made the right decision about your personality. Good thing they had the "bullshit questions".

Its alright user I cant fucking pass phone interviews or in person interviews either I dont know why the fuck not. I am trying to invest in crypto to start trading and not interact with people. Also getting into affiliated marketing so I can be on my computer all day

>why would they tell him he did badly in the solo interview if they wanted to be nice?
Obviously because it's weird to tell someone they did great in both but sorry we cut you anyways lol.

For a sub full of supposedly brilliant investors, you people understand nothing about life.

Free will is an illusion. Classical physics and modern neuroscience have beat this into the ground.

>but q-quantum uncertanties

You are a product of genes and environmental factors. What determines response to environment? Your genes. It's a tightly woven co-evolution but ultimately you have no say in the matter. Your consciousness gives you a sense of control, but all human behavior is a result of subconscious processes. You're just along for the ride.

OP was dealt a bad hand. Everyone with a shit life was dealt a band hand. Does that mean we become fatalistic and give up? No. Social learning is real.

There are things you can do to improve. And you definitely should do those things. But don't listen to these conservative fags who believe the world is meritocracy and everything is your own fault.

Materialism is for fags

This is legit true. I'm from Wales, went for a few interviews in London and Manchester. Once the interviewer starts trying to talk to you about rugby or makes a sheep joke you know you aren't getting that job.
And then you get southern-England/London middle class women SJW's telling you you're a white cis male who needs to check his privilege.
Yes racism affects white people.

As soon as they hear your accent isn't RP from Kent you may as well just get up and leave.

Its alright, interviews can be tough sometimes. It really just takes some practice though man, seriously.

Please do yourself a favor and read a book called "Knock em Dead Job interviews" (you can buy it but honestly ive found tons of torrents and pdfs for it online) I swear to you it helps wonders, I have literally had people say "wow" in interviews after I answer something and that isnt due to me, that is 100% due to that book. I swear to you it will help you!

Best of luck in the next one!

If you really are autistic it's because of your autism you failed at those questions. People with autism work best in performance based companies.

t. diagnosed autist

Yes

Here is the recording of the interview:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULqAIbjCsXE

Normie jobs are boring shit anyway. Go do some hard work on some farm, save up some money and do something cool with it.

unfortunately, this. It's really our only hope. Look on the bright side, employment is a terrible way to live anyways, as most people live their lives hating their jobs and looking forward to only two out of seven days of the week. And those two days go by way too fast.

>manages to make the interviewer more uncomfortable than himself in less than a minute
HA HAH

>Individual interview was literally them asking random shit about "Tell us a time where you showed respect, tell us a time where you showed safety"

Well did you not attempt at all to prepare for the interview? Obviously they're going to ask you fucking questions, think about what they might ask, have some answers prepared, and often times they'll overlap even if they don't ask the exact question you prepared for.

>whats your greatest personal strength
>what's a work related weakness
>tell us about a time you went above and beyond at work
>tell us about a time you had to deal with a difficult client
>tell us about a time you went disagreed with your management
>why should we hire you over the next person were gonna interview? What makes you really right for the job?
>tell us your story; who is user in a nutshell?
>What do you see yourself accomplishing with us?

Come up with basic answers for those questions before your interview and you're basically all set. Don't be afraid to give them more detail than they ask for to flesh out your answer. If they asked you "why are you a piece of shit?" you still need to twist your answer into something that gets you hired.

>I am meticulous and have excellent attention to detail
>I can feel overwhelmed with many parallel tasks but I compensate by keeping running lists so I don't lose things
>I was always going above the call of duty at my last job finding product knowledge for customers who by all rights should already know what they're asking for for the sake of keeping the peace and keeping them happy as long as it wasn't too time consuming.
>you should hire me because nobody will do a job better than someone who is personally passionate about the work they are doing and new workers who are eager to learn work harder. The next guy who walks in that door is going to be someone just looking for a way to make a few bucks, or some guy with thirty years experience who is untrainable and already has expectations of the job.

Et cetera. Just plan your shit so you don't need to talk right off the top of your head. And if you need a minute to think, fucking tell them that. An interview is not a race; they will appreciate giving you another 10 seconds to get a more thoughtful and accurate answer, and it shows you're the type to step back and find an appropriate solution before you act immediately

>can hardly speak
>what do you have to improve on?
>... Nothing, I don't really have to improve on anything. and I kind of think that's a rude question cause it implies I'm weak

Lmfao
Don't be that guy

And when someone says "what do you do in your spare time" don't just say "honestly I watch Netflix and jerk off", give them something more productive to make it look like if you weren't working you would still make something of your life. Tell them something you're *interested* in and know a bit about rather than what you actually do, or something you used to do.

You can learn to be social, everyone can.

Honestly this.

/r9k/

Chads get chad jobs.
Competent autists get autist jobs
Brainlets with no social skills get a life of incel and minimum wage