After squatting heavy and eating dinner, I took a big shit and blood came out. Am I going to die? What should I do?

After squatting heavy and eating dinner, I took a big shit and blood came out. Am I going to die? What should I do?

did you remember to take out your squat plug?

Carefully insert an umbrella up your asshole.

I bleed pretty much every time I shit and I'm fine.

As long as it's bright red in color you're good bro, stop being such a pussy.

It's probably just an Anal Fissure. I get them all the time. The best thing you can do is eat more fiber and if that doesn't help see the doctor.

Hopefully, you're a guy, because they say Girls Don't Poop, haven't you heard?

seems like cancer to me

kek

If it's bright red you probably just split your butthole a little. It's superficial and will heal just fine as long as you don't dildo yourself too hard.

If it's dark red you need to already be at the hospital because you're bleeding internally.

Yes, it's bright red.

add fiber to your diet

You should go to a doctor to be safe, but 99% chance it's just hemorrhoids. I've had to deal with them for years.

1. Drink more water
2. Eat more fibre

Just do that and the issue will go away.

Hemorrhoids are the worst.

Every Day

well there is something worse called "FISSURE"
its more PAINFUL than hemo's .
fissure is a SCAR in the anus.
it will kill you , it will take 13 weeks of meds creme to recover 5 times a day .

hemo's are easy to loose .
found one med that will get rid of them the next morning .
its called CURANOL , google it .
use the pilles , 2 times a day .
what it does it shrinks the vain and betters the blood flow.

>tfw still feels like there's a log of shit still in my ass when I put my pants back on after taking a shit
well at least it's not bleeding

>Get hemorrhoid cream/suppositories

If you're a bitch maybe

colon cancer, go to the doctor.

Look up 'Colon cancer totalbiscuit', apparently he shit blood for years and did nothing about it. Now he has terminal cancer.

Get your butt checked out mang

Lol fuck off with your vitamin K2. That's simply a supplement, not a treatment.

Spotted the drug abusing doctor who thinks vitamins are bad....

SQUAT PLUG you stupid fuck they exist for a reason...

>doctor
lol I wish. Anyway, vitamin supplementation is obviously only useful if you have a defficiency. If your diet is defficient in vitamin k, it will remain as such once you stop supplementing. Do you understand what I meant now?

But by all means stick vitamin k up your butt, not like I care, lol.

This post reminded me of my painful days. Fuck.

FUCK I need those, they dont sell them here anymore though :(

faggot , i used it . they were gone within a few days .
i dont care if you dont believe , i know it worked.

You should know that personal experience is generally irrelevant in this field but ok. How long ago did this happen? For how long did you use the treatment? Did they come back since then? Was this your only experience with hemorrhoids?

thats why you dont squat ass to grass, do powerlift squats and work glutes on leg press

these pills are NORMALY for WOMEN ..who are pregnant . (bc of pressure they get hemo;s)

bc when i was looking for meds that can heal hemo's i coudnt find any . then i came at a forum of mothers who use this to get rid of them.
all of them were praising it , so i just went and bought them . (coudnt manage the pain anymore)

-------------------------------------------------
twelve pills , 2 a day . one int morning when i wake up , and one at night when i want to sleep.

no they didnt came back anymore. like now 7 to 8 months now .

yes only experience with hemo's . doc gave me some creme , but that shit didnt work . so thats why i was looking for alternatives.

Fucks sake it's just hemo's, start eating more Fibre and in the mean time find something to bite down on.

ivé been eating more fibers during that time.
muesli shit. it did help during the hemo period.

Its only Gangrene, doctors will Amputate the left arm.

No but seriously, Its probobly something chemical, blood pressure or To much fiber (possibly a combination).

I had this but I was hitting the Gym really hard and smoking to much for appetite.
Taking out the weed cured me within about 3 or 4 months.