Veeky Forums pick up lines

>Why use that foam roller when you can just use my face?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/brookewellss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that sucks how the fuck is your face going to perform deep tissue massage, the integrity of your facial bone structure is probably nowhere near solid enough you cuck

Ay girl you into fitness?
How about fitness dick in yo mouth?

>you remind me of my deadlift pr. I kinda want to give it a shot but I know I'll humiliate myself and not be able to get it up

Hey yo gurl why dont you squat on my dick.

Enjoy

kek

Archaeologist

I'll squat dick for reps. No homo

This chick messaged me on goybook when it was my birthday. Since then we've been talking. Should I ask her out? Is she into me. I can't tell because I'm retarded

name pls

>green bubbles

brooke wells
instagram.com/brookewellss/

>Are you from Iraq?
>Cause I want you to Baghdad ass up

with that many smiley faces, go for it

Haha what the fuck homie she is absolutely NOT into you.

>texts are about her having fun
>no invites
>shes out meeting people, making new friends
>you're sitting back texting this chick as she gets plowed by the locomotive that is ChooChooChad

Bruh.

Kek

You like dragons?

Cuz I'll be dragon these nuts on your face in minutes

Are you a pole jumper? Because you make my bar go up.

You're retarded.
Make a move now or forever be chasing the leftovers of Nick Nepotism and Chad Thundercock

Ay girl you into yoga?
Cuz yoganna fit dis dick in yo mouth

You run track? Cuz I heard you relay want this dick

Do you need a spotter?
I can spot your G

You've got tits like choccy Hob Nobs. I'd like to dunk 'em, suck 'em, and lick off the love.

Nice ass...Droopy, lardy arse. Bit spready, bit low slung. You get me?

need more info. it's likely she doesn't think of you in that way. how long have you known her? are you friends? good friends? friend of a friend? what's the deal hear bruh

I hardly know her we matched on tinder once but nothing ever came of it she just messaged me out of the blue

Who the fuck is Nick nepotism ?

Go to the party, nigger

>He thinks it's only Chad fucking the love of his life meanwhile he wanks to cartoons
Nick Nepotism, Tyrone and Chad are probably spit roasting her as we speak

What the fuck is Nick nepotism can you answer the fucking question you autistic FaggeT

Nick Nepotism is Chad Thundercocks friend

>he feeds the trolls

But like what is the nepotism part implying so I understand it chad thunder cock is a party guy but is Nick just like a guy who isn't that smart and got lucky at like his uncles law firm or something or what the fuck is he doing ?

Do not listen to this guy.

If she didn't want you to go, she would not be telling you about it, especially so much.

You keep doing nothing she will loose interest eventually.

Go for it user. My autism was worse than yours, but I made it.

Yikes. Never fucked a girl huh?

This is like standard "getting to know you, look at me as I present myself as a fun and sociable and on the move woman in the 21st century" boilerplate. She messaged you on fb and is sending crazy smileys. You're good to go op just don't fuck it up and be like this faggot I replied to.

Stare at her until I inevitably say "plz respond."

The only Veeky Forums approved pick up line is the archaeology one

>swinging on literally every rep
>swinging on literally every exercise

this is pathetic and retarded

You just described crossfit.

>girl initiating the convo and telling you happy birthday when she doesn't even know you?
>all those smileys
>multiple texts in a row
>those long ass texts

uhh... obviously ask her out. it's obvious she wants your dick

Idfaf of she does xfit. Id kill myself between those thighs

mate orgasms relax your whole body have you never seen a girl shake from pleasure

are you a virgin?