Why are crypto autists such huge money hating faggots?

Why are crypto autists such huge money hating faggots?

twitter.com/cryptonator1337/status/917363803687391232

Because crypto is an effort to rid people of the Jews. Xrp is an effort to get the Jews to own crypto.

If you cant beat them join them

i prefer to be wealthy in a world ruled by jews

then to be poor in a world ruled by jews

This is cryptoanarchy right? so even jews can have crypto too, you one sided prick

This. You cant keep the jews from financially enslaving you, so might as well lay back and enjoy it when possible.

I'm fine with jews using crypto. It's the ultra rich dark money jew that needs to go down. The Fed is exactly that. Kill em all.

Even the fed can own crypto in a cryptoanarchy.

Stop being emotional

>banks are the target not the partner

LOL dumb fucking niggers thinking thinking that banks, governments, and Jews are going to disappear just because they bought some bitcoin. Anyone who thinks like this is a child whose opinion becomes instantly invalid.

>inb4 thinking thinking

NOOOOO!!
DA EVUL BAANKS :'(
IDS A GONBIRACU!?

The reason rich people get rich is because they're better than you at getting rich. Not because the system is rigged

Stop being a retard because it's going to get you killed in a few years

You know what man CHAINLINK IS EBIL BANKS TOO man did you see (((SWIFT)))

who are you?

I agree. But I can't fight the system if I require it when wagecucking. If I am to have my income, or a significant portion of it, derive from crypto, then I actually need some crypto. Which is why I'm waiting for this coin to go up, then dumping it.

How does that change anything retard?
You switch from wagecucking at your current job to wagecucking in trading. You still get paid in dollars. You still work 40hr weeks.

>making good investments
>wagecucking
>sitting at a PC and working for yourself
>wagecucking

You sound entitled as fuck. Have you ever worked a real, hard job before?

>fight the system
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You people don't actually think like this, right? You're just being ironic or larping?

>crypto isn't solely about destroying established banking and fiat currency

What would YOU call it?

Lot's of people you would call wagecucks like their jobs just as much as you like trading.
Again what does it change?
fucking LOL. It's emotional retards like this I keep earning money on

That's what delusional faggots dream about. Crypto is about making money.

Cringe

Lets not act like my €500 is gonna swing the balance for or against the jews.

XRP is bank backed shitcoin with massive supply that will be ASIC invested someday.

Burst is a real coin, supply is 100 times lower then XRP/SIA, is ASIC proof and technologically just as good as XRP.

RIDDLER has been given the all clear to emerge from the Refuge at 3:PM washington DC Time. You know what to do. Be in position, or get left.

Banks are evil, but it's fine to exploit people who don't understand trading by opening a paid group where you draw memelines on charts until you manage to manipulate the scale in a way that fits one of the bullshit templates you've trained yourself to notice, which then becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy after you tell your group of followers, and a hundred other people who draw the same memelines tell their groups of followers, and together you manage to invest enough to shift the price by 5% which then causes you to genuinely believe that you're smarter than everyone else because you think you actually understand the market?

TAfags make me sick

so buy or sell before :D

I used to say fuck the banks, then I found out 80-90% of crypto people are worse and scammier than banks. A bank may charge me a high interest fee but at least my bank won't get bored and bail on their customers with my money like most coin devs.

Now i'm just here to make money and improve my life, fuck politics.

Sell when the news hits, if you are confident that the news will be big.
Sell before the conference, if you think Ripple is going to disappoint again.

Yea link is gonna slay sibos.
I mean who did ripple book? The guy who invented the internet and one of the most well known banking officials of all time?
Pathetic

Fuck...
Bitcoin is going full retard again.
XRP would be 30b mcap ages ago, if not for this stupid HF.

Yeah nobody important. Don Tapscott also there. And he is also at the white house to consult them about dlt and guess what he is going to shill ;)

Linkies are so fucking deluded.

Cripple is a shitcoin with a bloated market cap that will struggle to even double your money.

Since I've got more than $50 invested, doubling my money doesn't sound half bad. I'm in it for 2-5 years min and think $10/XRP is not out of the realm of possibility.

Yes, LINK might explode and make you rich, but I think it's far more likely that you will end up posting pink wojaks.

Don't look now.... XRP just fucking crashed and burned... no survivors

Fucking bitcoin.

Mothafukin 2 million coin sell wall... wtf am I supposed to do with this shit????

Hardly a crash, unless your zooming in on a 5m chart.

You're just desperately trying to rationalize holding LINK for yourself.

Maybe not a true crash... but down 9% in 24 hours is pretty damn low.

Compared to BTC? I only look at BTC/USD and BTC/EUR.

>XRP bagholders right now

good fucking god

Fuckkk.. XRP/USD and XRP/EUR, I mean.

still comfy here, bought at $0.20 kek

you better get out while you can faggot. the altpocalypse is upon us.

Oh fuck.
4.8k sats, shit is over.
It dumped over 1b mcap in less than hour.

went all in at .00005350 the other day just took a look.... i feel like throwing up

RIP ripple

>selling low

Good.thing.bittrex didn't let me.log in

No. We start a ripple smear campaign. Dont roll over and die you pathetic cuck.

That moment when you realize there are losers out there who, after yesterdays bloodbath, put all their remaining eggs in the basket of XRP, the only alt still in the green, deeming it the 'safe' coin.

El Justo

what was xrp's price before the swell conference bump? it was lower that it's at now. after the speculation around swell dries up, xrp will drop even further because the fork isn't until the 25th.

>what was xrp's price before the swell conference bump?
I don't give a fuck what it was at that time, I bought at $0.14 :^)