That feel when you realize YOU were the DYEL pajeet everyone always makes fun of

>That feel when you realize YOU were the DYEL pajeet everyone always makes fun of

I thought we were just having laughs... this isn't funny anymore guys

POO

We're all gonna fuckin make it u sad cunt

I'm new.

What the fuck is a pajeet and what does DYEL stand for?

Thanks.

fuck u

I am deeply offended.

Answer my question.

how do people find Veeky Forums on the Internet before they learn to Google shit

But they did. They told you to go fuck yourself, which is the correct answer to questions you could have googled yourself.

Yes, this is elitism. We're elitist to drive away or educate people who would fuck up our community.

>Our community

Maximum kek

This is a board of almost exclusively shitposting

>our community

fuck off you fedora

Tfw a Pajeet is Mr.World

Why do Pajeets have bushy eyebrows?

Ill help you newfriend. A pajeet is a poo in the loo and a dyel, well that's you. Welcome to the community

Not bad for Pajeet.

You can probably achieve this body OP. You are fucked in the facial aesthetics department though

Literally laughing at you, presumably thousands of miles away.

I wont disturb you and your club in your little treehouse. Just trying to educate myself on fitness, y'know, the alleged purpose of this imageboard that seems more full of one-foot-still-left-in-the-closet homosexuality.

Anyways, I can gather from context that Pajeets are sandniggers and I suppose i can guess what DYEL means, solely looking for some confirmation.

Anyways, you durkadurks enjoy your little party here, I just found a thread with some relatively useful information in it.

Why does every brown man that's trying to be hot have that perfectly manicured stubble?
It's some uncanny valley shit

Veeky Forums has always been homosexual

Pajeets are Indians not sand niggers

did you lift in jeans and a polo?

Guess it's some cultural thing?

Posting more ripped Pajeets to show OP that anyone can make it

>I just found a thread with some relatively useful information in it.
>Veeky Forums
choose one

Sandniggers are the only Indians.

White folk calling Natives Indians is almost as meaningless as our continued dialogue.

What's with brown people and lifting in Polos. I've seen Pajeets do it, I've seen sand niggers do it and I've seen Latinos do it.

Is it some kind of brown people thing?

Sand niggers are quite different from Indians.

You can easily spot the difference

This u sadcunt
Were all gonna make it

iktf bro

we're gonna make it as long sas you have hope (and you're not a hopeless omega)

>were the DYEL pajeet
>were
dream on pajeet

Lift to crush the Muslim scum who ruined your country

You can be our ally in our glorious crusade