23 and thinking of starting smoking

23 and thinking of starting smoking.
Any advice?

kys

Read the sticky

But in all seriousness you have no good reason to start smoking unless you've ruined urself before.
I dont regret my choices, ive stopped smoking a long time ago but if i could have the money i wasted i would have gym memberships for years

>2 packs of cigarettes could be a pack of whey

I work in an industry where everyone smokes and takes smoke breaks every 15 min yet I'm still slaving away.

If dubs, don't do it

If trips, do it

just get started, i guess.

It's good for focus, and if you look around you can probably find a kind that tastes pretty good. It's not all that good for you, but being out of shape is 3x more dangerous so as long as you are in shape you'll be alright. who tf wants to live to 110 anyways, after 60 or so it gets lame as fuck

Do it cause Yolo

Wtf

Be the better man, ask ur mates why they smoke, they wont have a good answer other than
>It feels/tastes gud
No benefit either, you will develop shit stamina in bed and other cardio related things

WITNESSED

>It's not all that good for you, but being out of shape is 3x more dangerous so as long as you are in shape you'll be alright.

H-hey guys, if I lift weights every now and then nothing will happen, r-right?

I go on the smoke breaks without smoking.

GO ON BREAK WITH THEM SERIOUSLY WHAT CAN THEY DO TELL YOU OFF? Its LITERALLY A FREE LAWSUIT

what i meant is that being overweight or obese is a lot more detrimental to your health

can help with social anxiety.
A great activity you can occupy yourself with during the natural (but often excruciating) lulls in conversation.

Unlike being on your phone it doesn't come off as rude.

It wont Help you at all to start smoking. They get relief and stress reduction BECAUSE they're smokers. If they didn't smoke they wouldn't need it. 5 minute break doing virtually anything else is more productive

gotta hit at least 75 cigs a day for maximum gains

It's not that great, if you smoke socially then go ahead. Tastes like shit and ruins your lungs, so don't be one of those pack a day fags. Expensive too, so if you've got a good job/car/affordable rent why not.

I focus on cardio. Yet I smoke. It's another obstacle that will greatly help. Iron lungs bra

Eh, the nicotine rush does help, but it's no good depending on smokes to talk to people. Find another way to overcome anxiety (don't be a pussy) instead of wrecking yourself

Conversely the feeling of addiction is... Addictive. You get this itching feeling that compels you to smoke. Use that feeling and focus on social interactions instead and bingo, you're no longer socially awkward.

23?Pretty late to start. You are 7 years late, user.

Lol. Your lungs do smell like iron after smoking for a while. How's it feel losing precious oxygenated blood while doing cardio to coughing?

"What's lost is nothing when what's gained" -Alex capri

Think of your friends and famalang. Op. Now make your choice.

Sure brah, go for it. Just be careful with saunas.

don't

Starting smoking at your age is fucking embarrassing

t. Smoker

Being shot is much more detrimental to your health than being stabbed. Go stab yourself a few times m8. You're gonna die anyway, right? Might as well do it now since you're so rebellious and fearless. It's all downhill after your 20s anyway.

This. I did it with a friend/colleague for months until people started getting all uppity about it, why should I be taking breaks when I don't "NEED" to smoke (No fucker needs to smoke). After a civil clash with another colleague who did smoke and took frequent breaks but wasn't happy I did, I started using a vaporiser and using nicotine free liquid, but I don't tell anyone about the nicotine.

Cons:
Kills your cardio
Makes your clothes and breath smell like shit
Expensive

Pros:
Mild buzz for 30 seconds

Your call user.

Yes: don't.

>fitness
>smoking
Pick one and only one.

Go for it man. Only smoke on the breaks at first, and see if you can keep it to that. Btw, restaurant business?

23, smoker

Don't. It just makes you a smoker. Lots of smoker friends, that's it. Old guy up the street finally got his oxygen and neck hole. Lets not be that dude.

START SMOKING FAGGOT

Basically this, because that is what you will be doing.

I quit dipping 2 years ago. I got into it during high school baseball and like any tobacco user, after about 2 years I wanted to quit but kept going back. It's a terrible habit and a huge pain in the ass to have an addiction like that. Don't do it

I just had discussion with my 90kg sister that shes fat and unhealthy. She told me that me smoking cigs is more unhealthy than her being fatass. How should I respond?

bonus points: shes a smoker too

The aspies in here don't understand how good smoking for making new friends and getting poos

Most of my friends I've made through smoking and most of the girls I've fucked I've met through smoking

It's an extremely social drug, but yes of course it's bad for your health.
It's up for you to decide what you prioritize

Start, the more fucked up you are, the healthier I look.

Wait, your colleague made a stink about you taking smoker breaks and your job supported him over it?

Well, you'd better check yourself...
before you WRECK YOSELF, FOOL

i'm also 23, but I've been smoking since 15.

don't start. you must like being able to sleep at night without gasping for air.

I used to have a pack with me and would walk out and light one up, and just hold it in my hand for the entire break. Never actually smoked.

rolling

That's beta as shit desu

Enjoy coughing and wheezing and always clearing your throat of phlegm and tar

I quit 39 days ago and feel so much better

This

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

pls be bait

Holy fuck this x100

When I try and sleep I'm always wheezing and it sounds like a whistle and my gf gets pissed off

There's too many good reasons to not pick up smoking, the major ones are, bad skin when you're older u get those nasty pigments, grey skin in general, yellow teeth and fingers, eyebags (ugly ones), it's expensive if u smoke a pack a day and also it's addictive as fuck, once you've started it's impossible to quit again

The main reason to not smoke is the price of cigs. I spend 36 dollars a day on cigarettes

>tfw 3 packs of 25 a day

>Any advice?

Yes. Don't do it.

Kek

Lolol you better be joking you beta cuck

>Being ashamed for using a substance with benefits.

>benefits

No benefits to smoking m8

Nicotine has a lot of good properties.

I think i'm too old to start, wish I started earlier like my friends and reap those social gains.

>social gains

You can still go out with people when they're smoking even if you don't smoke

you are retarded

2 years now need to be in the right frame of mind then it's just a matter of unyielding discipline