Who else is incorporating pokemon go into their routine?

Who else is incorporating pokemon go into their routine?

>Run to Pokestop
>50 squats
>Run to the next pokestop
>50 pullups
>Pokestop
>overhead press

This way I get gains AND level up.

Other urls found in this thread:

apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-29-0-release/pokemon-go-0-29-0-android-apk-download/
youtube.com/watch?v=LlKlSHS56TE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>50 pull-ups

AIDS

The pokestop near my house happens to be a gym so I go in and do pull ups.

i keep seeing stories about how the nation is now exercising because they're doing a bit of walking

nintendo tried to do this shit with the wii fit too

>50 pull-ups
Weight? Lifts?

Let's see you walking 5km when you weigh 150kg+

how is that thing 6.57 metres tall and weights 12 kgs?

Fucking lanklets.. when will they learn

How about you pokemon GO GET A LIFE

video games are for fucking losers

>the current year
>there are people who still think an activity that virtually all age groups and income levels take part in is 'for losers'

Kek

"everyone else does it bro it must mean its good!!!!!"

>be fat shit 5'9 315 pounds
>start dieting at 1500-1600 kcals a day late june
>using pokemon go to make cardio easier
>since the 14th, done 98.4 km in walking
>down to 278 pounds

Call me a loser for playing a social game, but it's helped me far more than just playing music/podcasts and walking; also managed to make some friends in the area i just moved into 3 weeks ago.

Fucking kekked

>XS

I don't so it must be bad

wow cant believe you replied seriously to user

>catching one hundred magikarps only to get rewarded with fucking twister

That's a lot of fucking pull ups he means. Either you're strong as fuck, cheating your ass off, or lying on a Russian basket weaving forum.

Sorry for your loss.

Cause there's no way he could split those 50 pullups into smaller sets...

>50 pullups

Why are you lying on a Yugoslavian pumpkin trading chatroom?

>I need muh epik pokemans to be Veeky Forums

Not that faggot but i can hit 25 in one go. Am i special yet ;_;

>yeah, I can squat 350lbs for 25 reps

>becoming one of those old people who go like
>"in my day, I walked 3000 miles on the fur of rotten squirrels to earn 1 dollar for 3 years"

here goes

>"in my day all it took for me to take up walking 1 hour per day, was a research article that said that walking reduced Alzheimer, improve resting heart rate and made you more creative"

though in hindsight, a well reviewed, peer verified piece of research is not a small thing. But still. A brief exposure of 30 minutes to a bunch of letters on a screen made me walk 1 hour per day, for 2 years now with no effort.

Though I am seeing people of my age playing pokemongo as well, and even those who are older...

>HURR DURR VIDEO GAMES ARE MATURE! AND DEEP TOO!

Fuck off /v/ermin

I bet you got fat playing video games in the first place

Give up your addictions if you really want to make it

You've been warned

>he disagrees so he's a trole
>video gaymes r epic!

This is my favorite /r/Veeky Forums meme

How can people still be playing this? It's incredibly bland and boring once the hype wears off.

>not compatible with your device
I need a new plan for meeting high school chicks.

You really shouldn't have evolved a magikarp at such at low trainer level anyway. It'd take an insane amount of candy and dust to power it up to anything useful. Wait until you're at least 20 and catch one with high combat power for those hard-to-evolve pokemon.

apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-29-0-release/pokemon-go-0-29-0-android-apk-download/

Here try this for your epik pokemans

No I'm not a child. I have bigboy hobbies.

Whoever replies to this faggot will lose all their gains, this is backed up by an african voodoo ritual, are you willing to risk losing your gains?

12 meters, 6 kilos and shity atacks...

You just catched a giant anisakis

>Fedora dog.png

10km of walking for this cunt.

Every sane person filters trips.

>completed the original pokedex without getting any badges
>battled Stephen Rea's son in Gen 4 and lost
>played competitively for years
>been doing urbex for years
>lifting + running for years

>"user you should get Pokemon Go! It's so much fun going out and exploring! And it's really good exercise! You don't know what you're missing."
>repeat x128

more like pokemon goml

>I need a new plan for meeting high school chicks.
Shit I didn't even think about that.

It's funny going to some places in DC. You'll see these ghetto looking or Veeky Forums looking black dudes standing around. Take a little peak and yup, Pokemon Go. Seen all kinds of people around here play.

Since it's so dense here, the community is insane. Don't ever expect to hold a gym for longer than a few minutes. Doesn't matter if you have 2500 cp snorlax. It'll get rekt due to mechanics being very attacker-oriented. Even a max level gym will be taken down pretty quickly.

how to auto filter tripfags??

You just come here from /r/fitness?

Not gonna lie I did lol

I'm so glad Bernie lost

Reddit eternally BTFO

Although the DNC is going to be a shit show following the leak

>12.08 kg
Wtf? In the other games gyarados is 7 meters and weighs over 200 kg

Leak?

Anyway I have no respect for the DNC after they decided to put Mike Browns mother on the stage

it was about how some dem higher ups torpedoed the bern purposely because he would not stick with what they wanted

LOL didn't know this.

Lefties are fucking retarded

Well he is extra small....

SOmeone in development probably misplaced the decimal. 120 kg isn't too unreasonable a range for extra small.

Good job buddy. Gonna make it

>implying democrats are somehow more retarded than republicans
Two sides of the same retarded coin.

Scanned the area around my house out of boredom and saw this faggot in a nearby street. Ran there in slippers under the blazing hot sun and caught him with like 1 minute before it despawned. Kind of trashy but at least I got the dex entry.

>all income levels

lol no I can't afford data on my phone. Pokemon go is too expensive for me

>can do 250 pullups
>can't do a single weighted pullup with 10kg added

It's weight is wrong, fags

>tfw live in subrubs
>one pokestop and gym that's half a mile away
>nothing else for 5+ miles

so you lost all your gains?

the thing is, he's right. gaming is shit. casual gaming (pokemon go) is even worse

I just started playing comp gen 6, can you rate my team lmao

>tfw diddly lmao1gyarados

I just use it as a reason to get out of the house and make my daily step goal.
Then again I combine it with regular gym trips.

Get the fuck off Veeky Forums and back to /r/pokemongo to spam stupid "hugbox" may-mays to validate your idiotic, childish video game that has no fucking depth.

Can't even battle people. Into the fucking garbage.

>800 cp gyarados

What a fuck waste, dont evolve shit you want to keep until your lvl 20 or else its fucking garbage.

>bite
>twister

400 Magikarp candy down the drain, I'm so sorry for your loss. I dread this happening to me when I evolve mine.

If it works man keep at it.

How do you OHP on a walk ?
Do you carry the bar around with you ?

Use the lat pulldown machine to help. I've lost weight but dude I could do 5 pull-ups at 230 lb

my max pull up count was 13. i am also a fat ass who has like 15 lbs to lose at least.

>not using it to get Veeky Forums and meet chicks
youtube.com/watch?v=LlKlSHS56TE

>go jogging
>BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>stop and flick spinning pokeballs at whatever is around
>continue
>BUZZZZZZZZ
>stop
>literally making no progress with all these stops so just jog to pokestops
>BUZZZ
>BUZZZ
>BUZZ
>BUZZZ
>BUZZZ
>BUZZZ
>BUZZZ
>get to stop
>tons of fatass shutins are actually outside in the sunlight and are speaking to people in the park
I have mixed feelings about the poke meme. On one side its mostly adult spergs but on the other I haven't seen this many people in the park since I was a child.

Hey what was the official pokemon team of Veeky Forums?

that's not funny dude

>doing 50 of a bodyweight exercise is "gains" and "Veeky Forums"

I play poke go too and your Garydaos ain't shit faggot, fuck off with this faggotry. Have time to lift and have time for pokemon, can't do em in tandem

>6 normal attack
>15 special
>wasted an evolution on a shirt low level cp Magikarp

Fuck son if you don't know how to lift at least play pokemon with some competence.

Right, and if you hadn't walked a step you'd probably weigh what, like 279-281 right now. Don't kid yourself, changing your diet and eating less is 95% of the reason you're losing weight.

Do the world a favor and don't give any fat fucks irl the bullshit advice of "oh, you just gotta exercise more. I started playing pokemon go and blah blah blah walking a lot blah blew blee...." No. You tell those whale-niggers to cut back on the fucking cake and nachos above all else.

Dumb people in murrica live under the assumed validity of false hope far too often as it is. If they try to walk around playing pokeymans all day without a change in diet they aren't going to lose a fucking ounce. Then they'll decide it's just their genetics, self diagnosed thyroid condition, or whatever the fuck and a new, no fat shame crying hambeast will awaken due to the dashed efforts you helped raise through misinformation.

Aside from that, nice progress so far. Your on a good path now. Keep at it.

cringe. fukn dyel and you suck at that boring shitty game. kys

It would actually be decent in London since there are so many fucking drowzee. Every gym has at least two Hypno

>completed original pokedex without any badges
what da fug, how? bulk trading?

Say what you will about the game's quality, the societal implications, or whatever else, Pokemon Go has managed to do (or at the very least, presented potential for) two things personal trainers struggle to instill in their clients: effective reward system and initial life style change.

This game is already dead as fuck and only weirdos are still playing.

Valor

>who is incorporating a game in his/her workout routine?

jesus christ, I like playing games but this shit is just fucking pathetic. motherfuckers actually play while working out?

>implying many people taking part in doing something means it's useful and okay

coming to think of it, people spouted shit like you during adolf hitler's speeches too

>tfw Pokémon comes to my country
>"Wow now everybody will be outside and get fit, that pretty cool"
>Prior just walk to nearest pokestop, put out a lure and sit there for hours
>Tfw no one is actually walking
>Tfw people are just sitting in the same spot for 5+ hours
I stopped playing the game because I didn't like getting interrupted while I was exercising.
Also friend of mine said:
>What's the point in walking if I don't have any eggs?

There's a lake 100 yards from my house that's 2 miles around with like 20 pokestops and 4 gyms - I got my phone fixed (after it being broken for a month) on Monday - since then I have ridden my bike 100km playing pokemon go one handed (level 21 already)

Since I'm doing SL right now I believe it's helping to flush out lactic acid from my legs, it's also helping to develop my calves.

Riding a bike is so efficient for pokemon go compared to walking/running, I don't know why everyone isn't riding a bike.

Right now the game pretty much is just catching / leveling up - gym battles suck (I should not be able to single handedly take out a level 6 gym easily) Vaporeon is OP, the three footprint tracking sucks

With all that said, I'm hoping that they resolve these issues soon and bring in trading/battling
or some sort of leaderboard

I never really liked doing cardio in the gym, so pokemon go is nice for that.

In my area there are a ton of people that play - going around the lake at 3:00PM there will be 30+ people playing, in the evening 50+ easily

>One final thing
I just had an Eevee that was 15/13/14 93% perfect, I evolved it into Vaporeon and it had water pulse fml

A lot of you really need to fucking chill. There's no prize for not liking Pokemon Go. I know that you think being contrarian is the only personality trait you have, but it's okay. I can teach you how to let someone else enjoy something without vomiting.

Who's first?

Grow up ya mutant cunt

Mystic

Getting in 800 kcals of walking everyday now while walking to/from work and doing some Pokemon Go sessions. Scale weight is going down way quicker than before.

Then add 5?