Which historic group is worst? The *nglo or the G*rman?

Which historic group is worst? The *nglo or the G*rman?

>Anglos are totally Germanic and our friends they would never declare war on Germany out of the blue or follow the orders of Rothschild capital

>the anglo are evil for winnign wars. They should lose like germscum

Both are shit, end of story

>Island Huns vs Land Huns

but anglos are germans

Both should be destroyed.

People only hate them and Americans because they have been two of the most successful groups in recent history. It’s a very insecure look.
Inb4 t. 1/64 G*rman Ameriburger
I’m actually of Polish, Italian, and Scottish descent. Although I am American ;^)

gonna guess
>1/16th polish
>1/16th scottish
>1/8th indian
>1/4th italian
>1/2 nigger

Same here, speaking as a mostly Anglo, partially Polish, Dutch, German, and Cherokee Amerimutt. It's the same reason that /pol/tards insist that the USA is moments away from collapsing, they can't stand the idea of a 56% white nation being as successful as it is.

>I’m actually of Polish, Italian, and Scottish descent.

>Although I am American

Ofc you are, only americans are insecure enough to: talk about, study and brag about their "heritage".

You may be but you are not Polish, Italian or Scottish. You are just a mutt.

There is no difference. Anglos are just Germans that crossed the sea and raped and pillaged everything but Wales.

>germany
>germanic
As Germanic as British Isles.

It's actually 9/16 nigger, pollacks are just niggers of Europe

>niggers of Europe
That's Germans.

This pretty much.
It's the same reason leftdumbs are so butthurt about white people, sour grapes.

Germans did more damage to Europe
Anglos did more damage to the world

>Cherrypicked images vs cherrypicked images
I sure am convinced now!

t. Angloshit

Pretty accurate.
England was hellbend on war with Germany in ww2 tho so they get SOME blame for that too.

REEEEEEEEEEE
ELSASS-LOTHRINGEN IST DEUTSCH

Then why did they wait until poland got invaded?
Couldn't they have used the annexion of Austria or Tchecoslovaquia as a casus belli?

The Hun.

>>>/not-history/

>Germans
>Anglos
>White

Of course we believe in our own race. Any man or woman with anything believes in his own race just as he believes in his own family, but because you believe in your own race or family doesn't mean that you wish injury upon other races or other families, on the contrary, you do them any good turn you can.

If you go back far enough they're all the same.

If you go back far enough then we're all shitskins.

So Zimmerman, let the black kids walk home with muchies,
Cuz whatever race you are, we all came from monkey.

>England was hellbend on war with Germany in ww2 tho so they get SOME blame for that too

Correct

Türk>>>>>anglo=frog>>>>>>>>>>>kraut

Albion = Lebanon
The White Mountain in Phoenicia
and the White Cliffs of Dover

Only Jews and Anglos are white.

Where do Russians fit into this KARA BOGA?

Your women will be slav(e)s for Turkish bull. Turkish men will double penetrate every Russian teenage whore and will take trains on Russian MILFs

Thanks Turkposter, I can always rely on you for facts and objective social commentary

Türk>>>>>anglo=frog>Ruski>>>>>>>>>>kraut

>germans
>successful
LMAO

everyone is a mutt, the belief that anyone is racially pure is retarded. germans in 1940 had plenty of western slavic blood.

The G*rman ruins Europe, the *nglo ruins the world.

fpbp

this but unironically, the anglo and the german are natural allies but circumstances have driven us apart

What butthurt nigger made this thread?