Feels General

Fit straight fags:
Long time lurker, first time poster:
How many of u fags would attend a Veeky Forums Meetup if 1 existed?

I got crushed by 12 women this month.
I'm this close to starting a IRL support group for fit because your parents never loved you and neither did mine.
Anyway, every1 is in need of a support group, much like Mr Robot in season 2. Who would attend?
>in b4 rape, in b4 whatever

>got crushed by 12 women this month

thats what you get for bedding fat women faggot

Wasn't the last fit meetup really, REALLY bad? anyone have that post about everyone being sat around not speaking?

Fat woman was my first and last GF. Never again.
Anywho, short of lifting feels away, become a perma fag or en hero, how do u cunts deal with it?

In exchange, have another rare Pepe

The picture of everyone sat around looking spergy was set up for a laugh.

Op here, you are thinking of a 4chin general meet. And those guys were Murican general. I'm talking a global one.

I just accept that life is shit and deal with it.

Pro-tip: getting a gf won't instantly make your life better.

Depends on what you really want in life. If you don't want anything, keep doing what you're doing.
If you're sick of tdw no gf, tfw no friends, tfw no motivation then find a reason to better yourself. Everything takes effort to accomplish something. Nothing falls into your lap.
If you want to live an active lifestyle and stop being a NEET fucking go outside. To the mall, to the park, the beach, plan a trip. Just fucking do something.

>it's an user tries to humble brag episode

>implying I want to hang out with Yuropoors or Hues

Good advice Bruh, however I'm the consul on the Myers Briggs measure.
I need to take care of people, hence the support group suggestion... Maybe I'm in wrong career.

Cheers mate. I want to help as many sperg lords as I can before I kick the bucket. Unfortunately, those with most need pretend they don't need it.
I'm good on friends and staying single (thank u Thai sex tourism); just feel unfulfilled sometimes is all.

> implying you were ever fkn invited.
If you're gonna act like a cunt, dont be surprised when all you have in life is a namefag on an anonymous Malay Muslim bride dating forum

For everyone else, have my rarest Pepe

Nah not braggin mate.
When you help someone, and you see them succeed despite the odds being against you, it feels good; so you wanna do it again (see fat bro story).

Having played Pokémon Go and come across a plethora of shut ins, its a warm feeling to know you've got a stranger to come out of their shell in x many years.

And who knows, perhaps the next one could be Mr/Mrs right?
>I know inb4 marriage cuck in the current year

>tfw don't want to watch Mr. Robot because it seems like it's pandering to people like me

Is it good? I hate when a main character is overly relatable for me and it seems that way (obviously not a hacker just a depressed codemonkey)

fuck support groups, I wouldn't mind a meetup with Veeky Forums though, but not with the beta bitches

so you take opiates and bed qt cyberpunk drug dealer girls? Why the fuck would you still watch tv

Only one of those is right
But as I said I haven't watched it, was just turned off by the concept.

No, I'm pretty sure he's thinking of the West LA Veeky Forums meetup a few years back. It was fun, we got Chipotle and smoked hookah.

In, but I live in a shitty third world country desu so no clue how I'm gonna make it.

omg im so happy

Would probably attend so I could friend up some chads and fit guys to help with gains and change my mindset/lifestyle.
Also how is this a feels thread?

Feeling generally unmotivated after slowly realizing my last gf left because I didn't care about her anymore and its weird because we dont even talk and I dont want to know about her life because she shares her love with someone else now. I knew her for almost 10 years.
Is it normal to never talk to that person again or am I a cuck if I try to message her?
Also fucking killed legs today.

>Having played Pokémon Go and come across a plethora of shut ins

how do you know these people are shut ins?