Any tips for avoiding loose skin while losing a lot of weight? Lose it slower? Supplements? Or am I just fucked?

Any tips for avoiding loose skin while losing a lot of weight? Lose it slower? Supplements? Or am I just fucked?

I'd rather be a fat fuck than have loose skin like pic related.

I have probably 50-60 lbs of fat left to lose

Take fat burners and do ab work to tighten up your midsection.

You're fucking retarded. None of that is right.
Only way to lose extra skin is surgery

Im convinced that speed of weightloss has very little to do with loose skin. Its about how heavy you started and how much the skin was stretched. Muscle can help fill up the loose skin to an extent, so lifting is good.

You shouldn't have became a fatass m8

Let it forever be a reminder of your sin.

I'm still young-ish. I just turned 24 last week. If I lose it 2 pounds a week do you think the elasticity will bounce back?

Yes I know...I should also kill myself, etc.

The whole doing it slowly thing to reduce loose skin is bull shit. If you lose your weight in 6 months, your skin has had six months to recover, if you do it in 12, it's had twice as long to recover. Obviously it's going to look better when you reach your goal. But if you lost it in 6 months, then spent 6 months making gains, you'd look a lot better than just taking 12 months to lose the weight.

What if I made gains while I lose the weight? I've been eating 220g of protein and lifting daily

220g is a bit excessive

my goal weight was 220 so I thought it was supposed to be 1g per pound. should I lower it?

I'm a former fatty, don't expect to make a lot of gains, i lifted the whole time while dropping 120lbs, first couple months was decent strength progression, a little bit of muscle gained, but then it pretty much stopped. I agree with but if it helps you cut, do it.

depends on how much you are overweight

Maybe, maybe not. Loose skin is much, much better than being fat though.

I weigh 282 at 5'11.5

I have a decent amount of muscle, I figure I will look pretty good at 220. So about 62 lbs left to lose.

I'm not trying to be Chad here, keep in mind.

How are you getting said protein? And what's your diet like?

I dunno man.... loose skin is pretty repulsive when it;s really bad. fat dudes can still get laid, i dont know about loose skin dudes

chicken, cottage cheese, oats, salad, veggies, protein powder, eggs, yogurt

2k calories and 220g protein daily

some fruits too, berries cherries and melons

Loose skin is loose skin, once it's stretched it stays like that unless you fill it out with fat, muscle, or get surgery.

oh and fish. salmon and cod

Yeah that's what I was afraid of. Fuck my life. I think I'll just kill myself.

Honestly, as long as it meets your macros and you're eating at a deficit you'll be fine. Just make sure you get most of your protein from food.

Okay, I've been taking 1-2 scoops daily of powder. 26-52g of protein that way. should I limit it to 1 scoop?

1g/lb of lean body mass at 5'11.5 you're looking at around 160-180gs max, even then that's pretty excessive, 0.5g/lb would be plenty imo, especially while you don't have much lean mass to lose.

This, massively, and for how long too. Plus genetics and skin condition plays big roles. If you have a massive overhang you're very likely to have loose skin, might be a lot, might be very little, if you have a belly most people get away with no loose skin.

this x10, the vast majority of people see you clothed anyway, and you can't see loose skin under clothing unless you've lost 300lbs in a year. Random hookups can be an issue but just forewarn them, send body pics before meeting. Loose skin can be hidden quite well by just tucking it into shorts while on a beach or whatnot.

If you're fat enough to have enough loose skin to put people off, you'll only be getting banged by fetishists anyway.

If this were true, everyone would have it just from being bloated or having a large meal. Skin is pretty damn elastic, it can take a lot of punishment before you get stuck with it. Even then it very slowly improves over time. Worst comes to worst, surgery. Only costs as much as a couple decent holidays if going private.

Here is my before picture, 24, 5'11.5 and 292 lbs

I guess it's kind of out of my control, I'll just keep going forward and stop looking in the mirror.

It is true, being bloated or having a large meal would have no effect on the skin unless you ate an entire cow or whatever.

I'm not talking about someone who had a large meal but people who've been overweight enough to stretch their skin.

why does it have to be from food? this feels like meme science

Because you won't be hungry after eating rather than just drinking a shake.

Then be a fat fuck you fucking baby

Everyone's skin stretches everyday pal
If it never bounced back then everyone would look freaky

If you end up with loose skin, your genetics are shit. You aren't anywhere near big enough. Just get lean and it'll be gone.

Alright thanks man

Lotion nigger

You will not have very much loose skin. Luckily you don't have the typical male obesity pattern of most it going straight to the gut, the most difficult area to put on more muscle. If you get down to

honestly if i looked like that with a few wrinkles below the bb i would be fine.

take omega-3 / fish oil supps.

it's not how fast you lose the weight, it's how fast you put it on in the first place. Let's say you blew up in a short period of time, your skin will be very loose when you lose weight.

>he fell for the bulking meme

laughingbitches.jpg

That is some fucking bullshit, Tom