Why do I hate this fucking cunt Veeky Forums? Everytime I see him I want to punch his smug fucking face

Why do I hate this fucking cunt Veeky Forums? Everytime I see him I want to punch his smug fucking face.

Because he looks TOO perfect.

I don't mean that in a jealousy kind of way but more the annoying cunt that's obsessed with how he looks and would get a panic attack if he doesn't get his routinely, every 10 seconds, appearance check.

Fuck him.

your jealousy triggers your fear which triggers your anger

The solution is stop caring about pointless things you fag

the top of his head is huej

Because he has god tier genetics with a terrible haircut.

meanwhile you probably have shit tier genetics, a poor work ethic, also terrible hair, and look like the Pillsbury doughboy.

Also, women would love to fuck him. But they run quickly in the opposite direction if they see you approaching.

All of this reasons combined are why you are so butthurt you wish to punch him in the face. Meanwhile he doesn't give a fuck about you, nor does he even know you exist.

Too close too home...

He needs to relax on the ab exercises. It looks like they're trying to hide from him at this point. It looks like they taped two niggas together. This bitch looks like the top half of a gorilla gave birth to the bottom half of a human being. Do they make t-shirts in two different sizes? If he got his top half stuck in a hole people looking at him from the other side would be confused as fuck. What's his secret? Don't let your food reach the lower intestine?

This dude doesn't even look human

DAMN! This guy's huge! Is he natty???

Because he's a nigger.

because he works harder than you

dat T-taper

>natty?
no not even a little

Are you lying to me user? He clearly said that he is. Pic related.

b8

that's bullshit but i believe it

I dont really like his physique. Its like you took arnolds chest arms traps, and put it on a twink. I get V-taper but he seriously needs more core.

Fuck guys, how do I achieve giant lips like his?

Is it possible natty?

Finally. Correct answer

This is it my man.

1. Niggers gain muscle easier - it's in their genetics
when slavery built everything, we selectively bred the strongest looking niggers, now the catch 22 is that niggers put on mass without putting in any effort in. Google slow twitch versus fast twitch fiber ratios

2. He's not natty
already using his genetic advantage, this nigger is blasting test.

with 1 and 2 supported, I make an inductive argument that

3. he doesnt know how to do jack shit about programming, and barely anything about lifting

his highlight videos show shit form for shit routines that further supports that he must be on roids, but moreso that he is relying on 1 and 2 to promote his sub trash tier knowledge

If you ignore the racism you could actually apply 99% of what you said to arnold shwarzenegger and zyzz.

no dad x 5

>Projecting this hard

That's a weird looking chest.

overdevelopd pectoralis minor

so many excuses. Why are there so many whiny fagturds? Its so obvious you're trying to reduce all of his hard work because "well, hes a nigger"

Just like when all the asians ace all their tests: "well, he's asian"

When a white guy accomplishes something great: "Damn, that guy busted his ass"

He has tits. This can't be called aesthetic

looks meh to me seen hes trained his pecs way to much looks kinda retarded

>boobs-like pecs are perfect

100%steroids

>nigger
>god tier genetics

you're a cuck my boy

Looks like he just smelled a fart...

Fucking this. Whites always have some bullshit to say when talking about ANYONE from another race.

Nice gyno

Can anyone explain to me why white people as a whole are so insecure?

It's because non whites have a bunch of fucking affirmative action, the media, the state, all on their side
if a white man accomplishes something despite those odds he's a white priviliged sexist who needs to give up anything he's accomplished and distribute it around all the niggers and dykes around

>nigger
>perfect

user, I...

Because he's a nigger, I want to hit him too

all the whites itt

What are you?