>smoked like two packs a day
>took vacation from work
>bought food for the rest of the week
>threw out all cigs
>sat and suffered for that week, almost had to go to the hospital
>literally never smoked a single cigarette since and dont plan to

>smoke weed instead if i really feel like it

I feel so much better and I have so much money now

Do you hate yourself? I found I had a lot of self loathing when I was smoking a pack a day and drinking a large amount of coffee.

>Drank 20 cups of coffee a day
>Started getting sores in mouth
>Activated latent heart problems
I thought that much coffee was normal. Shit was not cash

I can't even tell when ppl are trolling anymore. This is in the realm of possibilities.

Iktf bro smoking was the dumbest thing I ever did

Why did you almost have to go to the hospital?

I legit am not trolling.

Pic related is my appointment.

The "tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day" shit isn't believable because there have been a lot of awareness campaigns for that. Everyone knows cigarettes are inherently bad.

I saw people drink nothing but sodas, so I figured a bit of coffee was fine.

Well, I never counted how many cups I was drinking. Nobody talks about drinking a lot of coffee as a bad thing. People drink it for work and brag about it (I drank a lot of coffee today! I need coffee because I'm tired from staying up and doing X! Etc)

Then, I started getting mouth sores and heart palpitations.

I figured out it was the coffee when I started recording my food and drinks.

It was around 20 cups a day. I ask my coworkers and family how much coffee they drink a day

> 2 cups a day, user
>Oh, usually four if I'm really tired, but Allen is a coffee fiend and drinks 6!
>Oh shiiiit

And that's how I figured out I was retarded.

wtf is wrong with you dude

You basically snort an 8 ball of coke everyday

Congratulations

Read Allen Carr's book about quitting smoking. Got rid of this shit in less than 5 days, you can smoke while reading it, it's VERY EASY. I've been smoking a pack and a half a day for at least 10 years... Gave the book to a few friends, the only one that failed admitted he didn't read it kek

Kek coffee is nothing like cocaine and you clearly have been doing shit cocaine if you think the 2 are similar at all

i thought i was going to die from the withdrawal, i felt like shit

I would drink it during breaks at work (which there are a lot of)

I took methylphenidate for years. I didn't feel a noticeable boost from coffee - so I figured nothing was wrong

For me it was mostly just headaches and being miserable for about 5 days, I feel way better now that I've been quit for 2 months

less stressed
coughing and wheezing done with

can enjoy going out without having to worry when I can have smoke

Saving money everyday

People that quit over exaggerate the withdraw so much. I smoked around 4 packs a week and it wasn't fun by any means but it was more like "a cigarette would be really nice right now." they make it sound oh so terrible so they make sure they can tell everyone about it and have something to bitch about

Yeah. I got on the vape nation train. Got into mechanical mods back in '14 and after a few months noticed how much of a faggot you look like cloud chasing. Started to go down in mg's. Started at 6 mg then 3 mg then mixed 0 mg with 3 and finally quit all together.

Been smoke free for half a year now. Feels very good.

No dip, no cigs, no gay e-cigs.

Was easier then quitting weed if I'm being honest.

That's because you smoked less than 25 a day you moron, I smoked 40 a day for 10 years and the withdrawal was not fun

>4 packs a WEEK

wew lad you were one hardcore smoker! Lmfao smokers smoke 2 packs everyday

>How do I quit?
Look at your bank account when you're buying the second/third pack of the day. Spending upto 18-20 on that shit? Fug that, thats how I stopped bought a pack then tried to get food, card gets declined realized I spent my 3/4 of my budget on cigarettes.

Every once in awhile tho? Go for it man.

Fuck Iktf bro I was spending 28 dollars a day on cigarettes and I couldn't pay my rent and decided that was enough of cigarettes

you say it like it's some sort of club you get to be part of. it's a disgusting habit, anyone who smokes on a regular basis is an addict

I quit smoking but when I did I was smoking 50 a day and your 4 packs a week is comical, you don't even get to talk about quitting because you never smoked heavily

Man that's like someone who drinks 4 beers a day saying alcohol withdrawal isn't bad meanwhile there's people who drink a liter of vodka a day who actually withdrawal

It's all the amount you smoke/drink etc

Anyone here smoke socially? The only tobacco I've ever touched was some dip, and holy fuck boys that buzz was absolutely unreal. Buddies and I were at a mansion party (for an autismo such as myself this was quite the experience) and that dip had me being the most social fuck there.

If you smoke on the rare occasion at such events, can you manage that level of buzz consistently? Wouldn't mind smoking here and there for that quality buzz desu.

Alcohol is social not smoking or dip

This

>I eat healthy otherwise
That's like saying you eat 10 big macs a day but, aside from that, you're a very healthy person. Quit your awful habits before they kill you.

That's nothing like eating 10 big macs a day

Stop fucking posting this garbage and kill yourself

Butthurt?

>drumpf
Yeah, no wonder it took you so long to figure out you're retarded.

You body should look like hope solos vagina by now.

That was from this pic

I am pro trump