Let's Play A Game

Pill #1: You wake up tomorrow and you're a male model. You're 6'2 and the pinnacle of male attractiveness. BUT, you're skinny ottermode and you'll never weigh more than 180lbs at your heaviest. Even if you lift, take steroids, etc. you'll never become more muscular than you currently are. You maintain 9% bodyfat for life.

Pill #2: You wake up and literally get to change your physique in any way you please. You can look like an IFBB pro, a physique pro, or a bikini model if you're female. You're permanently 5'9 and can never get height surgery or grow taller. Your face is a 6/10 permanently and you can't get surgery.

which pill do you choose?

or this

no one wants to play? well shit

Pill 1. Then you can self-medicate with pussy and booze to get over the body dysmorphia.

Disgusting desu. I don't take either pill even with the downsides I have I like being me. If I have to choose.. pill number 1 but I'm going to hate being such a skinny fuck for the rest of my life. I escaped auschwitz once, I don't want to go back.

pill one my nigga, dafuq?

Pill 2

Nothing wrong with being 5'9 and 6/10 face is fine idc

I'm already #1 t b h but i'm 190lbs
Don't think I'd trade the height for anything

Anyone who doesn't pick pill #1 doesn't know that what it's all about

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

2. I'm already 5'9" and and 6/10, so this is pure upside, unlike pill 1 where I'm making the sacrifice of reaching personal goals to look better.

Realistically in terms of career and all that Pill 1 would be more useful though.

>I'm already #1

I'd stay how I am. 5'9 with 8 out of 10 face but have the ability to do roids to achieve body I want.

are you saying I can eat like a fat fuck and maintain 9 percent with pill 1?

yes, that's what i'm saying

What routine would I need to do to achieve this?

>inb4 don't eat and don't lift

I was a fat fuck and lost 32kg but now I am some skinny fat mode and seem to be stuck.
Pls halp Veeky Forums

Pill 1 i cud care less about size

Pill #1 of course

>implying I lift to get ripped and not to be Michelangelo's David-tier

Pill 1 is the only choice.

pill one is the obvious fucking choice.

Pill 2 , I don't wanna be no light weight faggot.

this is me

>mfw i'm 6'2" and 180lbs is my goal
>mfw 180lbs if after the BUT
Pi-p-pill 1.

Pill 1 sounds like paradise

> tfw 5'9 6/10 face but cant change my body

>anyone picking 2
>lifting SOLELY for the sake of having big muscles

fucking why