I can cruise on 250mg test a week for ~$250/yr

>I can cruise on 250mg test a week for ~$250/yr
>Literally almost $20/month for more gains and not being a beta

Can someone PLEASE explain why I'm not cruising on low doses of test yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone#Adverse_effects
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's no point just do a full blown cycle faggot

I dunno you're the one who isn't roiding you stupid fuck. You tell us why you aren't.
Do you want us to convince you otherwise? Delete this shit thread desu go over to fraud.

not sure about low doses but medium to high doses can fuck up your endocrine system for life. If the race war breaks out and logistics break down, how are you going to get your test then?

You will turn into a sissy at the most needed time.

I do this OP.
I have nothing to convince you otherwise.
Life has been better since.
And I throw in the odd oral or tren when I want to look awesome.

The literal only "downside" I can think of is that you might find it harder to get a bitch pregnant. If you could call that a downside.

Upside

Why would I cycle and deal with coming off after?

I'm no expert but it seems like you're taking one step forward then one step back.

>If the race war breaks out and logistics break down

I think if we reach a full apocalyptic scenario testosterone will be the least of my worries when I can't even buy food in a grocerystore or really do anything.

That point is a bit moot

If you are sure your sources will exist for life then sure go for it

So you can do bigger compounds?

>If you are sure your sources will exist for life then sure go for it

It's legal to posses in my country and police aren't too obsessed with shutting sources down.

Test is such an easily thing to obtain too, you could WORST CASE SCENARIO fly to Egypt or Latin America and buy pharma test and ship it to your house.

Also I could also keep a year's supply worth due to it being like 5 vials needed.

>The literal only "downside" I can think of is that you might find it harder to get a bitch pregnant. If you could call that a downside.
That's an upside
Less chances of accidental and when you do eventually try to have a kid it will take more sex

Not so interested in that but id probably blast and cruise if I did

True, I literally thought of that straight after.

It'd be prudent to monitor your bloodwork and at least keep some pharma AI and SERMs on hand, just in case. Some guys on TRT doses find that they need something to keep estrogen under control, so it does happen. This is especially important if you're fat, less so if you're not. Finding a cowboy doctor can work well for a guaranteed supply, but it'll cost ya even more.

(And these problems get worse the more shit you take--250 probably won't get you that far. Staying on low doses for long periods is a perfectly good strategy, but it's not a free lunch by any means.).

>you could WORST CASE SCENARIO fly to Egypt or Latin America and buy pharma test and ship it to your house.
I'm pretty sure you can't actually do this, no.

Why not? I've read about people doibg this on all sorts of roid forums

I can buy a two supply of test from a really well reputed source for like $500 with AI. How the fuck is this shit so cheap

>tfw Veeky Forums is convincing me to take steroids
>tfw its working
>tfw im only 19 and it'll fuck my shit up

Depends on where you're shipping it to, of course. But if it's going to the US, IIRC it's pretty likely to get seized depending on where in the US you're shipping it to. Like, there's an Eastern District post office hub and a Western ditto, and one of them screens most of their shit and the other doesn't. I've never read about someone successfully doing this, for what it's worth, though I've read about international sources stealth shipping.

That's a good deal but not ridiculous or unbelievable, especially if you're anticipating having enough ancillaries to tide you over while you order more if it turns out you need them rather than buying a full two years' worth in one go. Be sure it's not bunk. Bloodwork is another $100 or slightly more a pop, and I'd imagine you'd want to budget for 2x/year or so, plus the possibility of extra in case something gets out of control and you need to monitor it more closely for a while.

It could certainly be done. I'm just saying, it's not a free lunch, and the gains from 250 a week will probably not be that impressive.

Don't take it till you're 25 then

I'm in Canada

Looks like an insane deal. Has superb bloodwork and reviews on sst and thr sale rn is sick.
>$50 for 10ml/2500mg vial
>orders over $350 free shipping and one free item
>Order 10 of item and get like $10 off esch I think

I can buy 3 years worth for next to nothing considering how 3 months is like one vial

>live in america
>read up on steriod laws
>no longer want to take steroids
feels good to crush that desire

I B+C. Blast once a year generally. Never take harsh compounds like tren, or anything that fucks with hairline.

I get blood tested before blasting and once or twice during cruise to check I'm alright. Literally never had anything worrying come back.

I'm not interested in getting bigger (I'm 210lbs at 5'10) so my blasts tend to be just to harden my look for summer, with a little oral run for some nice strength gains, either tbol or winny.
Every aspect of life has improved due to using test.

The only negative I can think of is that I'd be fucked if for some reason I could no longer get hold of test. But I don't see that happening any time soon in the UK.

how would it fuck your shit up? I'm 19 aswell and considering starting a cycle of test in a few months

What do you bloodtest for? Hormones?

Fuuuckkkk

Everytime I read stuff like this it makes me want to order RIGHT NOW
damn

Canada is a little more slack than the US, I believe. (Legal to possess and use, illegal to manufacture, buy or sell?)

Well, good luck, let us know how it goes if you decide to do it.

chill

well for one see also its generally not reccomended to take test until 21

If it's like the UK

Then you can buy and possess, but not manufacture, sell, or possess with intent to sell

Yeah exactly

And due to that I believe it's less in the eyes of the po' because they don't care about arresting people trying to build muscle.

Idk though man, I'm still pretty dyel but I figure such low doses shouldnt have a risk of tendon damage, should they?

Cops don't even arrest people for using class A drugs, it's the dealers they're after

Yesh but I mean they don't care about dealers either that much I think. Since building muscle faster isn't really anywhere as damaging as opiate addiction or something

Test is for when you're older brah. All the teens that hop on on here are jokes (even Zyzz although less so over time). Do the Scooby, use natty test when young and supplement with trt when your balls start shrivelling.

Because cycling is better if you're not getting regular bloods with doctor/endo support so you don't fuck yourself up

>Because cycling is better

How is it better? It seems much easier to fuck yourself up given how your endocrine system is constantly shutting down - and then starting back up.

Not only does that seem TERRIBLE for gains to all of a sudden put on a bunch of mass and strength and then deflate like a balloon on your PCT, but it also seems terrible for your health as well.

I work with cyber security. If i get busted i will lose my security clearance and thus my job and making it impossible to work with anything related ever again,

How would you get busted?

Piss tests don't pic up roids

No, but i live in sweden where the police literally go to gyms a few times a year and pick out larger guys to do blood tests.

>police literally go to gyms a few times a year and pick out larger guys to do blood tests

Typical Sweden

Some friends and I visited Norway and Sweden on vacations and spent most of our time in the mountains. It was beautiful, but I would never want to live there, for so many reasons.

sounds like bullshit

Because you may be physically bigger and more aesthetic but inside you'll still be a beta.

t. Beta

>Because you may be physically bigger and more aesthetic but inside you'll still be a beta

How is that not a reason to do it then?

So I'll be a better beta than I am normally, isn't that a good thing? You're not making a very good argument against desu

>Depends on where you're shipping it to, of course. But if it's going to the US, IIRC it's pretty likely to get seized depending on where in the US you're shipping it to. Like, there's an Eastern District post office hub and a Western ditto, and one of them screens most of their shit and the other doesn't. I've never read about someone successfully doing this, for what it's worth, though I've read about international sources stealth shipping.

How likely is going on Natty test going to fuck my shit up if I'm still going through puberty, late bloomer ftw

If I hop off the stuff, am I screwed?

>travel outside the country for more than a week
>muh roids

Norwayfag here and I've seen they do it here too. Just recently they caught a few in the only serious local gym. Now, anyone with half a brain know that gym is full of roiders and it is about 300m from the largest police station in the district, so take that for what you will

prostate cancer, high cholesterol and thickening of the blood.

how can the police require blood tests at random to normal citizens? just refuse to take it.

>implying EUfags have civil rights

>I do this OP.
>I have nothing to convince you otherwise.
>Life has been better since.

Where do you get your test from?

I'd like to start roiding soon but I don't have any means of a connection...

I was wondering the same thing. You can't force that for no reason.

Danefag here.

You are forced to get tested or you will get banned from most if not all gyms in the country, since they are all partners with an anti doping community.

Report and hide /r9k/ shitposting.

Im gonna do about 400mg test a week for 12 weeks

If I already get light acne on my face and moderate acne on my back, on a scale from 1 to pepperoni pizza, how bad will my skin get?

there's no way to tell how you will react to it until you try it. Might fuck u up, might not do anything at all.

add in an oral and up test to 500 for 20 weeks then cruise on 250 for a few months then blast with tren

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone#Adverse_effects

Okay but 10 years from now when I actually might want kids, wouldn't there be a chance of it being impossible to have kids?

no, just use hcg

Probably not. You might forego a few inches of height. But why the rush?

LURK MOAR

Yeah, but there's a chance of that anyway.

It's pretty unusual for a guy to be completely infertile forever from gear, although it might take a few months of HCG and consulting with an endocrinologist and such to get the swimmers swimmin' again.

>muh socialdemocracy

Do people not have home gyms in Sweden?

home gyms are gay

do you not have any friends at all? lifting friends??? not looking at hot bitches while working out??? lmao miserable

>lifting friends

Confirmed for not making it

1) >socializing at the gym, shiggy, etc.
2) not nearly as gay as getting drug-tested because you look jacked

>butthurt beta losers detected

That... doesn't make any sense though. It would be one thing if they picked out the biggest atheletes at an event to test for doping but just randomly....??? Who cares if someone wants to dope just to get big but because they're trying to cheat at sports

It was literally cheaper for me to build one than get a membership at faggot places that close at 8 and are packed as fuck.

>own my own business
>can workout, get work done at the same time
>it's fucking sweet

Well, I haven't seen or heard of a random test in my area, but I guess they just don't want the big roiders to intermediate everyone else.

that's how it is in nordic countries man

there are flyers plastered everywhere in the gym chains, saying that you can get tested at any time, if you refuse the test, its the same as testing positive and you get banned from the major gym chains and a police case on you

Wtf

Can you do anything in Nordic countries without the permission of the government and your Somalian bull?

i think it's more to scare people from roiding, i'm an obvious roider and i lift in a chain who is collaborating with the police and anti doping shit

never seen them perform a test on any1, and im the biggest dude who lifts there, so i believe its a scare tactic, unless i suddenly get tested lmao

>intermediate
intimidate*

Veeky Forums today
>stop being a faggot with the little shit and just roid full out

Veeky Forums yesterday
>you have no business roiding unless you compete, are some kind of athlete or otherwise somehow make money off your body

never change, Veeky Forums...except just every other day. worse than a bunch of women.

Wow almost like Veeky Forums consists of more than one person...maybe even THOUSANDS of different people at any given time with differing opinions?

if you literally died it'd have no bearing on anybody on Veeky Forumss life at all

so it begs the question why the fuck you'd think anyone would care what you do.

>If the race war breaks out and logistics break down, how are you going to get your test then?
10/10 made me gasp for air laughing

1400 years of Shari'ah permitted paedophilia, inbreeding and education/culture based in mindless tradition, rather than productivity or progress, has damaged Islamic intellectual capacity and hormonal balance to the point where they've become a violent moronic savages.
Predominantly Muslim countries such as Iran have an average IQ of around 84, which is about one standard deviation and 14 points below the USA who score at 98.
Cousin marriage, which is considered prestigious and pious in Islam, causes genetic damage that impairs mental function and concentrates genes that lead to schizophrenia.
You know schizophrenia, the illness that often causes people to become violent and isolated and suffer from religious delusions?
The kind where they might believe a racist, slave owning, war mongering paedophile was the last great messenger of some super magic sky man?
Aisha was 9 when 59 year old Mohammed had sex with her.
That's sick and he was a sick disgusting man.
People of other faiths want to grow and change and contribute to the world, Muslims only want to preserve their ways and do not care at all about improving technology, culture or quality of life.
Even most moderate Muslims advocate a shari'ah world caliphate.
The psychological damage of paedophilia and genetic damage of inbreeding mean their children can't live happy normal lives and don't have the necessary brain power to develop a realistic and reasonable worldview.
That's why Muslims need to believe in 'Almighty Allah' who has power over everything, because will power and self responsibility is too much effort and hard work for them.
They become Imams, welfare queens, gang members and religious figures because real work and innovation is too hard and they need to live off handouts and crime.
They are literally just the dumbest and most emotionally weak people on the planet and that's why they can't handle science, objective reality or attempting to seduce and not rape adult women.
They're all too scary.

Are there a lot of Planet Fitnesses in your country?

>im the biggest dude who lifts there

post pic, big guy

Not a single one.

We do have a huge chain called Fitness World though.

It is mostly filled with normies, but its reputation isn't as bad as Planet Fitness. It has most if not all common equipment. According to the rules we are not allowed to drop the weights, grunt etc. but I have yet to see a case where anyone gets shit for breaking the rules.

im competing, so no

Ausfag here guys, wondering if test is available widely here, if so what are the price ranges, purity levels etc - wanna cruise hard but got no info based in Aus.

Thanks famalam

/r/steroidsourcetalk

Reddit is your best friend for that man. Check older posts, source reviews , ... 100% you can find something for Australia.

How do you get hold of it? I'm in the UK too, from what I've read it's illegal to sell here, but not to buy, possess, or use. Basically they're punishing suppliers, not users. I've heard some people getting it shipped in, some people buy from dodgy internal sources, and some people fly abroad and buy it in a small bulk there (to not look like you're going to supply). How about you?

>How likely is going on Natty test going to fuck my shit up if I'm still going through puberty, late bloomer ftw
Natty test is just normal puberty test. Your test levels will probably increase until you hit 30 or 40. People your age will more typically do something like growth hormone (although that can fuck you up), wouldn't touch test if I were you. 2bh wouldn't touch anything, may as well take the natty road and see where it goes first

Any big bugger in your gym with have connections. If it's a decent gym mind

Otherwise DNM it (though I'm not sure how good the stuff there is can anyone confirm?)

Guys quick (dumb) question concerning going to the GP for blood tests, do they not mind if your results come back with ridiculous test levels for some reason?

only issue is if you get an actual medical issue it's gonna be fun time with the doctors