What does Veeky Forums think of tattoos?

What does Veeky Forums think of tattoos?

Other urls found in this thread:

scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=5547&context=jclc
drjkoch.org/Research/Tattoo Team.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a symbol of degeneracy and mental illness

Placing a tattoo there, is always retarded and it looks like shit

Degenerate

Why lift to improve and destroy your body with ink at the same time

I've never seen a person with tattoos that would not look better without them.

Every tattoo ever is literally all for attention seeking.

And any reason tattys give otherwise is pathetic justification to try and hide this fact.

"Oh it has meaning to me" Then you should remember it without needing to fuck your skin up.

tattos are degenerate

I kind of cringe when i see tattoos.... like why do you want to look like a whore or intimidating?

I don't really care. I wouldn't get one myself but I've seen some pretty neat ink on people I know. Plenty of really shitty work too. It's just personal preference.

Pic related looks pretty cool but only if you're ripped and a have a good face as well. So it's pretty much exclusive to models. Tattoo's on girls are stupid. If you're not a good looking 6'2 alpha it will look retarded. Any other form of tattoo (little hart on my wrist or ankle LOL) is absolutely retarded. And you will never ever get a respecrable job in society so it's cool to look at but I would never ever want them.

I like tattoos, as long as they're done well, not consisting of some total crap motive, and, well, preferably not in your face

And any form of lifting is...? Just for yourself? And if you say yes, then why cant somebody have a tattoo just for themself?

>it's a triggered cuckposter echo chamber thread

Lifting is a process which amounts to actual results in muscle mass. A tattoo requires you to throw money at a parlor and lay down for an hour or so. A tattoo is materialistic like a fancy new car. Only difference is one is basically permanent and on your body and the other is not.
Nontheless, everyone can do whatever the fuck they want, but I think Tattoo's are silly

this

Caring what others do to their body, which has no effect on you to any degree. People triggered by tattoos have just as many issues as the people sporting them.

What about feet tattoo? I got one on each when i was about 20 and going though my slut phase. One is in the side and is a leaf...i know kind of lame but I did grow up in the Iowan woods so i have a huge thing for trees and shit. The other on the other foot is on top and is a highly detailed mandala done completely by dotwork. I could do without the leaf but i still love the mandala. They're on my feet so i can cover them up whenever i want, obviously covered all through winter.

I dunno, sometimes i wish i didnt get them at all, but at the very least i feel good when i think about how incredibly painful it is to get tattoos on the feet. Especially on the sides, and the mandala one took about 2 hours to do.

yeah yeah whatever

tell us more detail about the slut phase

>tfw you think about getting one, but no actual picture or symbol really comes to mind

Don't really care what other people do, though.

Nobody actually cares why you got them
Why would you waste your time writing all of that

Just wait another 20-30 years and you'll see all the people who jumped on the tattoo trend working at gas stations and emptying garbage cans in office buildings. Idiots.

By then, age and gravity will have caught up with them and the chick with the chest piece will be looking run down and used up while she rings up your order at Arby's. Such a free spirit in her 20's, now she has a raspy voice from smoking/drinking for decades and her bleach blonde hair is frayed and the root color is coming through at the scalp. Her skin is saggy and leathery and her ear lobes are like deflated tires because she stretchied them and Arby's corporate won't let her wear plugs. At 43, she'll claim discrimination and complain to her teenage co-workers on her way out the back exit to take an unscheduled smoke break.

Meanwhile, at 45, her ex-boyfriend with sleeve tattoos and facial piercings will have a gigantic beer gut, a year's worth of beard growth, and wears Chuck Taylors and still has a wallet chain. His tattoos that used to express his personality so well have faded and expanded as he gained weight, plus years of sun from outside labor have turned his skin into a darkened, wrinkly mess. He looks every bit of 60 at 45. The kids at work see his tattoos and stretched ear lobes and think "man, that guy must have been pretty cool about 20 years ago." Every night after work, he stops at the gas station and buys a 12-pack of Natty Ice and drinks himself into oblivion in his shitty studio apartment he's lived in for the past 9 years. In his daily drunken stupor, he wonders where it all went wrong. He wakes up with the usual hangover and prays that his 1974 Bronco will start up so he can get to work at the warehouse on time.

same

Leave them on. It's just fair to tell others you're used goods.

kek
but too much prejudice too be taken seriously

They're hot

I would get one, but I'm too indecisive to pick something to put on my body for the rest of my life that I won't think is stupid within a month.

I can't get behind it.

>Every tattoo ever is literally all for attention seeking.

I have three tattoos, and as long as I have a t-shirt/short sleeves on, you can't see any of them.

>I am an attention whore

at least you're one of the ones that admits it

This. Tattoofags try to disprove this by posting cute girls that look good DESPITE having tattoos.

are you me

every tattoo thread ever
>le tattoos are gay
>ruining your body
t.15_years_old

>be me
>on Veeky Forums body dysmorphia board
>reading people talk about ruining their body because thy're altering it with ink
>not getting the irony of bodybuilding completely wrecking your body anyways

this board is full of dyel teenagers

>>not getting the irony of bodybuilding completely wrecking your body anyways

Why don't you go cry about it in a starbucks with your fellow cocksucking nose pirced sleeve tattooed twats?

Because I have no friends and am alone for another weekend and Veeky Forums is the closest social interaction I get so i just kinda splerg out and say everything that's on my mind

I have no interest in any more tattoos. I actually prefer the "blank canvas" look.

I don't drink or smoke. I've diligently worn sunscreen for the past 3 years and have incredibly pale skin. I speak 3 different languages, have lifted for the past couple years (though I don't look like cause shit appetite), I'm currently working on my CS degree.

I went through a medication induced hypomania and slutted it up and spent a lot of money and then tried killing myself because of guilt and shame.

I'm perfectly healthy now with my slut phase over at a young age and am actually grateful I got it out of my system at young age. Plus, ya know, I've been through "things" and am appreciative of what I have now.

I am anonymous and feel like talking and this is the best i get. then this thread will be pruned and no one will remember.

>okay "perfectly" healthy might be a bit of an overstatement

i was thinking of getting a starfleet emblem on my chest as a tattoo, a small simple one

i'm really into trek so i wouldn't get sick of it

something like this

is that dumb?

>tattoos, slut, "suicide attempt" for attention
WEW

Lold hard

You should post more

Lotus what are your stats at the moment?

trash

Lotus post current stats please, last request messed up

Incredibly dumb

Tattoo it inside your asshole so no one can see your poor life choices

>equating the maintenance of personal health to injecting yourself with heavy metals

Gives me a pretty nice copout when staring at chicks with tats. "Huehue merlin dat der artwork".

Chick at my gym has her whole leg inkd up, and she is prettttyyyy fuckin fit to say the least. So i just stare, i just dont care anymore.

This carried iver into staring at other chicks. I just dont give a fuck lmao and actually revel in just staring. NOBODY CAN STOP YOU BRO, NOBODY. YOU CAN LOOK AT ANYONE, FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT, AND NOTHING CAN HAPPEN LMFAO

Even better yet is when they look at you, you just keep on staring lmao. At this point you can react however you want, or choose not to react at all.

Of course there are certain limitations, but if you in the gym, stare away my niggas.

>not getting the irony of bodybuilding completely wrecking your body anyways
t. low test DYEL retard
I hope that Yoshi's Island sleeve makes up for your hideous, flabby physique.

man nobody's gonna see my chest anyway

/thread

don't worry, i'll remember you, broken goods :^)

This sums it up perfectly.

It's either tattoos make good looking people look worse, or they just make shitty looking people a different kind of shitty looking.

come back

Some tattoos are really good. Just avoid prominent ones below the sleeve line or on the face or neck and you should be fine.

However many anons won't hire you at the dick sucking factory if you've got your wife's name in a heart on your chest because you're too degenerate to visit their mother's basement

You sound demented

Fpbp

>mfw have a huge meaningless tramp stamp

Someone kill me please.

fpbp

i kek'd

What does Veeky Forums think about a doom tattoo? I want to get this on my shoulder with a focus on the doom marine and the demon grasping him. I think it could look good if there was a good way to make the backdrop conform well to the shoulder, pec, traps, etc.

I just like vidya and to me this imagery represents getting shrekt

Placing a comma there, is always retarded and looks like shit

>So it's pretty much exclusive to models.

this, but i believe it applies to women.

a woman with a beautiful fit body, and nice core, with 9/10 face, that has a nice tattoos runnning up the side of the torso for instance can really accentuate her form and beauty

but tattoos are done wrong so often and on the wrong people they come off bad

i dont mind them on hipster chicks either. i think tattoos are preferably for those who are actually alternative. tattoos are just on too many people

There is no such thing as a good tattoo.

People who get them 99% of the time are doing it just for attention. And that's perfectly fine, it's their decision, their body. But I don't buy for one second that it's about >muh special symbolic meaning

>maybe my witty reaction image will distract people from my original retarded statement
Truly the mentality of someone who gets clipart permanently plastered on their body.

That sounds ridiculous and fucking awesome.

I can't actually tell if that picture is serious or a joke.

>I'm here for the job interview, Mr. user

Too bad if you try to reject that thing you'll get sued to bankruptcy
and it would fit like 5 different types of quotas forced upon most businesses

>still salty as fuck
>still not old enough to walk into a tattoo shop

Then why get it? What's the point? You know you like star trek, why do you need a picture on your chest to remind yourself?

i got this to symbolize how I feel connected to my ancestors roots

i dont care what a bunch of faggots on here think

F.B.B.P

>skeleton
why do you post here

so your ancestors could not stop sucking dick?

NOW I get it!
You're one of those manchildren that uses ink as a substitute for maturity

I got a bunch of degenerate tattoos because that's how I want to look. I know 99% of you niggers wouldn't have the balls to say something to my face in real life because you are pussies, that's why you're whining about it online

Hello, stupid

>for generations and generations my ancestors got really shitty tattoos, now my time has come

Strong post

Not even. It's a drawing about how he feels that. He feels like a generic tribal band.

>I have three tattoos, and as long as I have a t-shirt/short sleeves on, you can't see any of them.

>Psh I'm sooo much cooler, I cover up my mistakes with my shirt instead ;^)

>tattoos

>bodybuilding completely wrecking your body
t. 35 year old web developer who's hobbies include brushing his cat's fur, french independent films, quirky tattoos that show off his uniqueness and gender equality

>asking fit about tattoo
Top kek.
Just remember, OP, people like this will not talk to you in real life, this is the severely autistic minority.

I'm 25 and have no tattoos or piercings
I think for the most part they are a fad. Everyone I know who has a tattoo got it in the heat of the moment because they liked it (song lyrics, girlfriend's name or something from the catalogue).

One guy I know got a rose over a lightning bolt on his upper arm and showed it to our group of friends, when I asked why he said "it has meaning to me", but he refused to tell us what, when I pressed a bit more he told us that it represented his parents getting divorced.
You are probably thinking what I was thinking, so I asked "how did you get lightning and a rose from your parents getting divorced?" he just said "it's a visual metaphor".
A year later that friend told me he got it because he liked it at the time.

Another guy had his wife's name tattoo'd on his stomach, he caught her fucking someone else, he is in the process of having it removed via laser treatments which cost a lot more than the original tattoo.

Another guy had song lyrics on his forearm; "She's La Belle Et La Bete at the ball"
6 months later he disliked he song and the band, now he can't wear short sleeve shirts for his job, which sucks in summer.

From a Veeky Forums point of view the only people I see with tattoos are big bodybuilders and DYEL Auschwitz survivors trying to look bigger with pipe cleaner arms.

Utterly degenerate and nearly every gym bro looks the same with them. Why work hard for dem gainz only to cover them up with some shit tier tatts? Who gives a fuck if women like em, fuck those sluts. If you walk into my gym and I see you have tats, I instantly assume you are a loser regardless of your size.

I don't mind them, but I wouldn't want one myself. I'd prefer my gf not to either, but if she does its no big deal as long as they aren't trashy or she has a thousand of them.

Most people I've met though seem to have parental issues or are generally lacking security in their life and cope with it to get a tattoo since it's the only thing permanent in their life. Just an observation though

Don´t get the tattoos unless you deserve them.
No matter what normies say, it will says a lot about your social status. I´m from russian descent, and russians are known for maybe ugliest tattoos in whole world. why? because they didnt care about look, about the symbol itself, it marks your aliegence to nation, family, service or sentence. They dont use tattoo machines, just needles, thats why it looks so primitive. But every social group got its symbols that defines what one did. There are old criminals with epolletes on their shoulders - men, who fought against communist regimes and didnt afraid to be shot or jailed, with tattoos made in jail to mark their sentence, their origin and admire for the way of tsarist russia. There are men with primitive knives or guns tattoo - former soldiers or policemen. People with rosettes on their chest - run if ya see any of them. All these people would laugh at these youngsters getting perfect tattoos of stars, guns or heart on their sleeves, because it marks no achievement, only stupid fashion. You can find lot of examples around the world, russians are only example.
your tattooed thighs or sleeves with get you likes on facebook or instagram, thats all the point of this fashion.

>Have 3 tattoos and plan on getting more
>Enjoying the saltiness in this thread

And you guys call yourselves warriors.

It ruins your natural aesthetic, only minimalist tats work

>Having tattoos linked to degenerate behavior.
scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=5547&context=jclc
drjkoch.org/Research/Tattoo Team.htm
Tattoofags BTFO. Confirmed to be degenerate and more likely to have lower life quality including:
>lower employment rates
>higher risk of suicide
>higher rates of alcoholism and substance abuse
>higher rates of dishonesty
>higher rates of poor health
>lower rates of long lifespans

Nah I've just cultivated enough of my autism to be able to legally change my last name to "Austimo". Also, coming out with my own line of supp's called "Autisma".

Wow, that actually sounds pretty cool lmao, might have to invest.

I really like the look of >good tattoos and have a lot of ideas for myself. However I'll never get one because while I like the ideas I have, I cannot imagine ever looking good with tattoos myself.

they're for cookie cutters

post pics

I really like tattoos in general. However I have a couple large ones that I regret because I either didn't think it through or didn't research/save enough for a decent artist.

That said I'm nearly 30 and do plan on having a lot more

fpbp

In all of the USA you are allowed to discriminate based on tattoos

Based Starbucks

>reverse image search
>this isn't fake
what the fuck, shouldn't he be more muscular with a roid gut like that?
does he have a tumor?

/thread

I really wanted a tattoo when I was like 16 to 18, but could never decide what I wanted. I'm so glad I didn't get one