How do I get testosterone in eastern europe? Can I order from the internet?

How do I get testosterone in eastern europe? Can I order from the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

mz.ks.gov.ba/lijek/testosteron-depo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suck dick the blacker the better

I'd assume it's not hard to find

Holy fuck. If you seriously can't find it in Europe you probably shouldn't be on it. Literally everywhere.

>eastern europe

Go to your local chemist

Bring bottle of vodka, jar of preserves and a live chicken

Give to chemist

?????

Gains

I heard you can get them easily in pharmacy shops in poland

Really? I live like 5km from polish borders. Maybe its even here in slovakia. What exactly am I looking for? Should I just go to pharmacy and ask for test?

Do your research

im polish, but I dont live there, one of my friends who is into fitness told me this, but i cant confirm it

but stay natty dude, not worth to roid

>Mfw OP tries this and walks out with a pregnancy test kit

>stay natty
>stay small
kek are you tally that much of chickenshit, or you're just jealous of roiders?

knowing poles, it wouldn't surprise me one bit

why not worth? From what I've heard its far more effective than working out natty. Also I wont be using it for long.

Yeah, but by 'easily', we mean "know the right pharmacist, have him pay off his doctor friend for a fraud perscription and buy a 3month supply of test-e for ~60$"

If you know people, buying test, winstrol, deca, metanabol, ephedrine and amphetamine is easy as going up to the counter and asking for it.

If you're socially inept, you'll get locked up because nobody cares about your stupid ass.

>Also I wont be using it for long.
You won't have those gains for long too.

Once you go off a short cycle, you have about as much as the cycle lasted, until you're back to zero.

Most of the retards I know who did 3-4 month cycles ended up smaller and weaker. Also depressed as fuck.
You'll never accept your weak natty ass if you're struggling with a 200lbs bench press, 4 months after you did an easy 260 triple.

stay on for life or dont use at all. I wish I never roided but here I am gonna be pinning myself twice a week for the rest of my life along with taking breast cancer medication just to feel normal

swim in a lake in chernobyl and make some sick radioactive gains

You'll need to stay on test for long though, since taking test kills your own production of it

But if i eat and rest well, train hard: won't I maintain gains as long as they're not over my genetic limit?

Like taking test to get to natty limit in 1 year instead of 6 and then doing a good post-cylce?

Search pik if you're in Bosnia, most ads are unlisted and inactive. But you can find the listings via google and calling the number will get you set up even if the ad if officially "down."

About 3 bucks for 250mg.

mz.ks.gov.ba/lijek/testosteron-depo
Or just buy it legally for 2$ per 250mg.
It's on the same level of restriction as diazepam, which you can get by basically going to your doctor and telling him you are feeling a bit antsy today or that your hamster died.