How do I give up snacks Veeky Forums?

I've found it easier giving up smoking than I have giving up chocolate.

perma bulk

my craving for sweetz has vanished ever since I'm eating 3kkcal a day

work out whenever you get hungry or are feeling devlish (aka that "ive been good i can have a handful of chocolate covered almonds before bed" shit). could just be something like 100 jumping jacks

I'm on a cut. But I generally want to cut them out anyway.

When you crave brownies, lurk in the FPH threads. Works every time.

Just start chewing gum, it'll satisfy the crave

Easy.

Compare your chocolate with steak. I don't know about you, but I have discovered that after steak I am satisfied more and longer.

If it fits your calories, go for it. You should realize soon enough what is worth it and what is not. Also you can't eat what you don't buy. Also you can't eat when you evade your kitchen like plague.

Any concern that the sweet taste without the calories will fuck with your metabolism? Brain is expecting sugars that never arrive in gut. Same idea as diet soda.

get some dark chocolate 85% coco.

If YOU don't have anything to contribute to MY thread other than bland thread advertisement I'd appreciate it if you stopped posting.
K? Thanks.

I don't like black chocolate, reminds me of a black person's taint.
I want to give up on chocolate as a whole, start being useful or gtfo my thread.

Snack on something which isn't complete shit, a 200g bar of chocolate comes out at around 1100 calories. For the same amount of calories you could literally eat 3.6 kilograms of watermelon.

Nice ad honimen gtfo my thread if you're not gonna be useful.

Swiss Miss Sensible Sweets Diet Cocoa Mix

calories in calories out

i know that feel very well

! Tough guy alert !
Time to abandon thread

Fight addiction with revulsion. Seems legit to me.

More like TRIGGERED.

Take 5-10% of your calorie intake for the day and save it for a little cheat snack. So if you're cutting at 2100 calories, save between 100-200 calories of chocolate or whatever the fuck

Didn't say fuck with weight. Diet soda will not make you fat, but it will probably make you sick. Mixed chemical signals will have something to do with this.

Do you eat 6 times a day? I found giving up shit food easy once I just swapped to having many small meals of good food 6 times a day.

This.

What worked for me was keto. After a few months of that, I don't even miss soda anymore.

Sugar addiction is a real thing. There have been actual studies showing that sugar creates chemical dependency in your brain the same way cocaine and heroin do. You are literally an addict, and like any addict, you will behave defensively and irrationally when your habit is threatened.

is it ok to eat some peanut mnm's bfore workout if i'm on a lean bulk?

brownies aren't snacks. there is your problem.

Chocolate flavored protein shakes

Sugary breakfast cereal usually satisfies my cravings.

Never understood the sweet tooth thing. Im all bout burgers and frys fast food is so much better than a god damn brownie; Id rather eat oranges over that nasty shit. You're probably addicted to the drug in chocolate caffeine. good goyim

When I was skinnyfat I used to look myself naked in th mirror before eating unhealthy snacks.
Honestly couldn't do it, since I looked awful.

You literally don't even need to. Just don't overindulge tubsywubsy

Lost my sweet tooth when I started getting fit

If I get sweetened ice tea I have to dilute it, otherwise my head hurts an I'm getting cold sweats

>addicted to the caffeine in chocolate
Oh yeah the whole 12mg
Don't blame the Jews for things you don't understand