How's my shitty progress? I'm better off than where I was, but I still look like shit. Tfw filling in 6'5 skelly frame

How's my shitty progress? I'm better off than where I was, but I still look like shit. Tfw filling in 6'5 skelly frame.

Thanks mr. Skeltal
I love being 5ft 9. GAINS

definite progress
you went from looking weak to probably above average in clothes (neck especially)
keep going bro

timeframe and stats btw?

Doing good, user.
Put on more size on your chest and you'll kill it.
Before that, clean your fucking mirror.

stop posting yourself all over Veeky Forums you narcissistic fuck jesus christ

It's my broken camera

I've posted two maybe three times. I'm just looking for advice man.

Clothes definitely help. Bench went from bar to plate 25. Squat went from 25 to 2 pl8. OHP went from bar to 30 lbs each side. Deadlift went from 25 lbs to 2pl8 25. My lifts are still shit and I still don't have a chest.

Hair and face structure seem damn nice now man. Went from dyel to Mike o'heart attack when it comes to your face/chin

Don't give up. I'm on the same boat as you, also 6'5.

Being tall is nice, but it fucking blows when it comes to gains.

Yo dude I'm 6'4 skeleton looking for advice could you add me on Skype? My username: cyanatk

Looking way better, keep going user.

Were all gonna make it :)

you went from looking physically like a weak sick cunt to a qt fit chat, gj

The only advice you need is to eat more and find a program that works for you, I like it ppl because you get to go lift more. Peanut butter is your friend. Whole milk is great, I ended up becoming a little lactose intolerant though.

at least you escaped auschwitz

>tfw 7'1 tall
>tfw being spidercrab splendorman fagfag is hella fun
Fuck gains, man, have you got any fucking idea how hard it is to get a bubble butt when you're 7ft tall?

>all this no-gains lanklets
Fucking end yourselves, why even lift? You'll always be a spooky skeleton, the most you can expect to become is a not-so-spooky skeleton

You're doing well.
Work on your upper chest more.
And fix your posture.

Admirable the first two or three times you posted, but, personally, you just come off as a big fucking annoying attention whore at this point. I've seen you post your before/afters so many times now, just stop it already.
You went from a laughably skinny thin man to extremely mediocre looking build. this is what people normally achieve in less than a whole year.
But your progress is good. Okay? Now have a (You), and then please stop posting.

Frustrated manlet detected

I'm pretty sure you're a cute little ball of muscles who rolls around to get where you have to go and sometimes get in the way of tall people to prove you exist.

jesus just say the total weight

Post your face OPizzle