Guys, is it possible to make it when having VERY long legs? I'm 6'4 and very skinny...

Guys, is it possible to make it when having VERY long legs? I'm 6'4 and very skinny, my problem is I have weird proportions - long legs/short torso. Do you reckon getting swole might make me less awkward looking?

Pic related - me when I go out

Yes. Stop being a bitch.

Wow very constructive

Everybody looks better if they lift. Impossible to get any more specific without a picture (not asking for one, just saying)

Can you post a picture of your body op?
Genuinely want to see what you look like if you think your legs are that long

Why the fuck does it matter? Lots of lanklets became strong and aesthetic.
You're welcome.

Wow shitty thread

I promise not to go to the gym with my basketball shorts

Nobody gives a shit. Wear whatever the fuck you want. Go to the gym. Lift.

Kek it's a joke and I started going to the gym

>long legs
>short arms
I have similar torso leg proportions, but my fingers reach my knees.

With your arms you'll probably be able to bench well. Squatting and deadlifting will be hell. Keep at it though famalam

Fair enough, how long have you been lifting for? Got any pics?

Around 18 months. First 14 months was cutting from fatass mode so I'm pretty weak.

Stats:
Bench:205x5
OHP:135x3
Dead:415x3
Squat:lmao2pl8x 5

6'3 295 > 190 > 205
I'll take and post a pic if thread is up after work

Ok thanks dude!

I'm jealous. You can go Cloud Strife mode.

Lol to be honest it always has been something people laugh at, there's nothing to be jealous about

I had the same problem, about your height 6'4" and 165 for the longest time. You're likely not eating enough. Start for 3500 calories a day, if you can consistently hit that for a week, bump it up. In 3 months I gained 30 lbs.

I did go on a diet and working out for a month till may when I had an accident. I broke my neck and I'm stuck at home till mid August... Will get back on track as soon as possible. Have you got any pics of you? Thanks

You're better off with long legs and short torso than the opposite

Good point to start from fellow lanklet.

6'3" here with a 6'9" wingspan, I'm all arms and legs.

Squat and deadlift will fuck your shit up, arm and leg accessories are your friends, leg press is your friend.

Eat everything.

Good luck.

Thanks for your support.

I must say for squats i'm miraculously very flexible so it shouldn't be a problem!

If any lanklet bros with long legs have pics that would be very cool from you guys!

Just happen to have one pic of a very long dyel vampire leg.

If you can squat well with legs that long then good for you.

My hamstring flexibility is poor, on top of awkward proportions, never been able to get the knack.

Doesn't look that long desu... Or just seems normal sized without upper body

Depends how long your arms are, short arms and long legs would make deadlift a nightmare, also 6'4" is honestly not that tall dude.

Fair enough I can imagine the thing. I know it's not that tall but my shit proportions make me look like a giant bastard

36" inside leg. Pretty long on a board of manletinis.

Be a runner.

"Make it"?

If you're that worried about your natural proportions you're never going to "Make it".

Just lift weights dude. Damn